Los Angeles Misses Your Radio Broadcast!!

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
DS Lancon
DS Lancon's picture

now that you've gone to afternoon's on east coast, you're no longer broadcast on LA's KTLK... or anywhere else in LA. if I'm not mistaken, AM radio is the most effective Broadcast (marketing) medium, despite the internet. i imagine Rush LimBozo is very happy not to have you in the same time slot, as well as not competeing for ears in the southern California market. I'll probably still listen (via internet) to Brunch with Bernie. I really hope you'll find a way to get back on LA AM radio soon, preferably, back on KTLK.

Thanks to you and your team for the great work!

DS Lancon, Tujunga, ca

Comments

MrsBJLee
MrsBJLee's picture
YES!!! PLEASE COME BACK TO

YES!!! PLEASE COME BACK TO LOS ANGELES!!! I can't always sit at my computer to watch the show! Your new time slot competes with Randi Rhodes who used to come on AFTER you so I had SO MUCH GREAT INFORMATION nearly ALL DAY LONG! NOW YOU ARE NOT EVEN ON THE RADIO HERE IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA!  WHAT CAN WE DO TO CHANGE THAT? ? ? ?

alp227
alp227's picture
maybe the LA Pacifica station

maybe the LA Pacifica station KPFK 90.7 can play the commercial-free version of Thom Hartmann. Call KPFK's program director and ask. in terms of the 12p-3p time slot, KABC won't ever let Sean Hannity go, and who knows when KFI will let Bill Carroll go too? and the way KFWB's schedule is set up, a 12-3pm program won't fit.

Ladyhawke1
Ladyhawke1's picture
In Washington DC, once the

In Washington DC, once the rich and powerful Democrats tap someone on the back as one of their own in an effort to silence the truth about politics.....the one that has been anointed, they will not be coming back. It is hard to ignore such prominence in the circles of power.  How many times have we seen this?

It is now up to us to create our own sources for daily information and educating of the public at large and inform them of how we got here and what we need to bring about a positive change to this country. We cannot afford to sit on our asses and let someone else just talk us to death everyday. We are loud but passive and that does not cut it.

MrsBJLee
MrsBJLee's picture
We need to flood "Clear

We need to flood "Clear Channel's" email with letters to bring Thom back! Maybe Randi would switch times with Thom so they could both be on again?? Who knows but I really enjoyed both and want Thom back!!! Apparently I am not alone.......so it only takes a minute or two to go to their website and write to the program director!

Let's get it done!

fastworker
fastworker's picture
Thom's absence from KTLK has

Thom's absence from KTLK has created a huge hole in my day - and a bigger hole in my efforts to be a good citizen and keep on top of what's really going on. If there's no place for the live broadcast currently, KTLK at least should slot the delayed broadcast in after Randi, those shows won't be missed.

Martyz42
Martyz42's picture
It is a real shame that here

It is a real shame that here in LA one of the most Liberal cities in the Country that Thom is not on the radio.

I am forced to ask my cousin in Detroit who went to school with Thom back in his old days what's going on. (Brad)

Professor Smartass
Professor Smartass's picture
The Pacifica route would be

The Pacifica route would be great especially since they are just playing music 11 am-1 pm and their signal is TWICE as strong as Rush Limbaugh's at KFI.

kandoo
kandoo's picture
How could this have happened.

How could this have happened. Losing our entire LA market just like that.  Are we that insignifigant ? I've listened to you almost everyday, loyally.... for years.  I'm dyin' out here without you. Thom, come back... PLEASE.

miksilvr
("excuse me" if you saw this

("excuse me" if you saw this reply in another post ... just trying to help ... "your welcome", if you haven't seen it)

For people who have 'net access but no way to get Thom's show live on radio, try the LIVESTREAM video page for Thom's live show between 12:00 PM pacific and 3:00 PM pacific, or for a replay after 3:00 PM pacific time ...

http://www.livestream.com/thomhartmann

Thom's live show will appear here when he is on the air. At 3:00 PM pacific time, livestream begins to replay the show from the day before. The current days show becomes available for replay a few minutes after the live show ends. If you don't see todays date on the first video window displayed, refresh the page, then page down and check the video library for the current date. You can watch, or just listen if you want. This is the video that goes out to FSTV.

While this method does not replace the ability to listen to Thom live on AM or FM, I think it is a reasonable substitute for some until this situation is fixed.