Thom's "conversation" with William Yeatman

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
pagerbob
pagerbob's picture

I know Thom has to guard against his guests filibustering their time on the air but it is becoming increasing difficult to listen to his constant interuptions of his guests no matter how much I disagree with them. I want to hear what they have to say. I, like many loyal listeners, know Thom's point of view. I know he does not want to let mistruths go uncontested, but I think he can make his points without constantly interupting.

A loyal longtime listener from Kiev

Comments

DRC
DRC's picture
I would prefer that he find

I would prefer that he find people who know how to discuss instead of filibustering to say their nonsense because Thom feels bad about taking them apart afterwards when they are not there to rebut.  Would they avoid repeating the memes and talking points when he shows that he is hip to them, we might do better.

For all the value of hearing their crap in their own words, it is equally frustrating to have them get away with saying a load of undisputed nonsense because Thom is being polite.  Where does one find cons with an ability to discuss ideas in a civil discourse?  Not from the webpage sites it appears.