2012 surprise? How many involved in the current scandals were bush appointee's?

7 posts / 0 new

Is this the springing of a trap by the bush republicans? Knowing that Obama was too naive to clean house, they loaded the civil service with sleepers that are now coming out just in time to blemish Obama and prove that government doesn't work. Got to hand it to them.

This site may explain how this is possible.

http://prospect.org/article/how-bush-broke-government

Ron G McComb

Comments

I can't say I agree with you but that's thinking outside the box! grin

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

You still doubt that the party responsible for the bush coupe de etat in 2000, and Iran contra wouldn't plan ahead like this? You're more naive than Obama. Is it mere coincidence that Ahkmed Amadinajad was the leader of the students that held the American Embassy hostage during the final days of the Carter adminisration? I think not.

Ron G McComb

OK!!! I get it, "bush_wacker", duh!! which george bush are you?

Ron G McComb

LMAO!

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

This is the second thread I opened this morning and the second surprise & laugh I got! Thanks guys!

Karolina's picture
Karolina
Quote Ron G McComb:

You still doubt that the party responsible for the bush coupe de etat in 2000, and Iran contra wouldn't plan ahead like this? You're more naive than Obama. Is it mere coincidence that Ahkmed Amadinajad was the leader of the students that held the American Embassy hostage during the final days of the Carter adminisration? I think not.

That's a very interesting and information packed article you linked. I will have to take time to read it over better. Thanks for posting. Also this information on Amadinijad sounds plausible and I will be looking into that. I have suspected something fishy about the Iranian leader provoking an attack on his own country. I suspect, as with Osama Bin Laden, that he is a CIA asset. Not sure so don't quote me on this but it would be insane to invite a Israel/US attack on his own country unless it's a bluff or he is another sociopath bent on his own fortunes. Also the elections in Iran a while back were fixed and the protesters were quelled with violence.

Rick Steves' travel series paints a much different picture of Iranian people as friendly and engaging to Americans but they don't like American foreign policy. Join the club Iran.

Choco's picture
Choco

Currently Chatting

Green World Rising

In two previous videos narrated by Leonard DiCaprio and available over at GreenWorldRising.org, we’ve seen the dangers that global warming and climate change present for our planet and the human race.