American And Russian Troops Set To Impose Global Government, Suppress Popular Revolts

28 posts / 0 new

American And Russian Troops Set To Impose Global Government, Suppress Popular Revolts

Saman Mohammadi
Prisonplanet.com
April 27, 2012

A new report by the Xinhua news agency says that, “Airborne troops from Russia and the Untied States would hold joint anti-terror drills in the U.S. state of Colorado between May 24 and 31.” Translation: brainwashed American and Russian troops will train together on American soil to suppress popular revolts against the (so far) undeclared global authoritarian government, as devised by the demons of Bilderberg and other secret globalist conferences.

The global government that is being imposed on Earth is a totally illegitimate world political entity that has been constructed in secret, against the backdrop of terrorism and other manufactured global threats. Its authority rests on fiction, fraud, and force. It will no power over the Earth except the power that the people of the world will voluntarily give it.

Sadly, many people around the world, including Americans, will indeed give their uncritical support to a totalitarian world government and the oligarchic interests behind it. They have already bought the 9/11 lie, so they’re basically captured animals who can be led down any political path, no matter how horrible and evil.

If an authoritarian global government does come into being, the political birth canal will be marked with the fingerprints of Satan. History will note that Earth’s global government was born out of fear, terror, murder, deception, and ignorance, not hope, truth, justice, and wisdom.

The coordination of oligarch-controlled governments to combat invented threats such as terrorism is a propaganda cover for their real global plan, which is to wage a perpetual war against every nation, every flag, and the rights and liberties of every people.

Individuals are treated as mindless subjects in this new draconian global system. The state terror against innocent citizens that we all witnessed on 9/11 and 7/7 is an indication of the kind of enlightened “global governance” we will see in the future under the globalist resource and population managers.

In his article, “Russian Troops To Target Terrorists in America As Part of Drill,” Paul Joseph Watson reminded readers that so-called anti-terror drills have taken place in America under the public radar for over a decade, writing:

“Alex Jones has documented foreign troops being trained on U.S. soil to deal with “insurgents” since the late 1990′s as part of “urban warfare drills”.

Back in July 2010, our reporters covered the Operation Vigilant Guard exercises in Chicago which involved Polish troops training alongside U.S. National Guard troops in drills focused around raiding terrorists and drug dealers.”
The ultimate goal of Western leaders and their political allies in China and Russia is to combine the military and security capabilities of all countries in a single global enforcement body. Their enemy is the common citizen. Those who resist the criminal conquest of Earth by the globalist oligarchs will be demonized as terrorists and terminated.

But these demonic psychopaths and vampires will only succeed in holding humanity down if the people of the world blindly submit to their evil will and accept their illegal stewardship over the earth.

Saman Mohammadi is the writer and editor at The Excavator

http://www.prisonplanet.com/american-and-russian-troops-set-to-impose-global-government-suppress-popular-revolts.html

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat

Comments

Fear the blue hats! Fear the Russians! Or are they Soviets again? Isn't that what Rmoney's top advisors said?

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

Ironic.

This report is by "Saman Mohammadi" and he quotes Xinhua News.

My own conspiracy theory is that these New World Order types are hoping that China goes Genghis Khan on the Muslim world.

chilidog

Does anyone ever question why the military now has the right to arrest you? For over 100 years, they couldn't... NOW they can.

A logical deduction is that this change was made because our police actually LIVE in the communities that they "protect and serve". When the rubber hits the road, they WON'T follow orders.

Another logical deduction is that this change was made because our military takes an oath to follow our United States Constitution. When the rubber hits the road, they WON'T follow orders.

Another logical deduction is that this change was made because FOREIGN troops would have ZERO problems following orders to arrest, kill, American citizens.

I know how hard this is to swallow... but it IS true. Look it up. Canada and Mexico already have the authority to occupy the United States.

This is merely an extension of that.

We are living in the strangest of times. We have CORPORATE PRISONS! C'mon! WAKE UP! If our predecessor's were faced with a BUSINESS that could lock you up... they would've burned that prison to the ground and attacked it with pitch forks like Frankenstein's Monster!

We sit on our fat, lazy behinds and stay quiet as church mice.

Dopes then CRITICIZE anyone who tries to wake them up.

We are living in the strangest of times. God help us.

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

A-B... B-C... C-D... D-E... E-F... F-G.

Nobody notices.

A-G.

Holy crap! We gotta do something!

Fletcher Christian

You know, after watching how our local police have been treating the Occupy protesters, I think I'll take my chances with Russian troops.

Or, are you ok with Tony Baloney showing up at the next TeaBagger gathering?

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

Phaedrus76 - I am going to quote Gunnery Sergeant Hartman from "Full Metal Jacket".

"What is your major malfunction, numb nuts!?!"

How many times to I have to repeat that I am not a Republican, I am not a Tea Party guy, I am not a libertarian? How many times? Seriously... how many times? I'll do it. Name how many times do I have to REPEAT myself! I'll do it if it would smarten you up some.

WARNING! The next paragraph will have censored "bad words".

While I do think that the NAME, "Tony Baloney" is an AWESOME name... I find his actions to be so low, that he could "S*** the D*** of a little maggot!" (If ANYONE can tell me what musical artist I got that line from, I would be forever impressed and I promise to dance at your wedding.)

Phaedrus76 - You remind me SO MUCH of Alan Combs it's ridiculous. The powers that be, put dopes like him on their network for what's called "CONTROLLED OPPOSITION". Most of his debating skills consist of "Yeah! Well, your guy's bad too!"

If Alan Combs is your hero... or MAYBE you are Alan Combs... Who knows!?! You need to raise your level. Because when you counter a point, you almost ALWAYS compare YOUR stance with someone who reeks of "turditude!" Aren't you aware that when you do that, you do as much damage to your merits of the conversation than the opposing view does.

I knew Phaedrus, I served on the Epicurean school board with Phaedrus. You sir, are no Phaedrus!

"turditude"... That's it! I've done it again! DDP time... "SELF HIGH FIVE!"

Fletcher Christian

Once more then, without the tea baggieness, if you have an internets tube connector, have you seen what the local police have been doing to protestors? Did you see the video of Tony Baloney? Or the crackdown in Oakland? Compare that with the Russian troops at Red Square against their protesters and Gorby?

The difference is Russian society had not been subjected to 40 years of anti union, anti hippie propaganda.

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

smoke some crack and chill out fletch, all you have to do to beat Russians is offer them vodka.

nimblecivet's picture
nimblecivet

I honestly think that this is all BS. The few times that I have listened to Alex Jones, he seems to me to be a populist who gets into all kinds of cockamamie stuff. Plus, I do not think that the Russians and the Chinese are looking for one world government, which is why they are the ultimate "enemy" of the Trans-Atlantics—once there is a Middle Eastern war to trigger WW3.

Karolina's picture
Karolina

Alex is a master of hyperbole to his own detriment. The other day he was talking about not being able to foreign travel if you owe the IRS money. What he omitted is you have to owe the IRS more than $50K. IOW, probably more than what many of his listeners see in a year income wise and no if they had a bill of $200 owing it would not keep them from traveling out of the country. This is to catch the "bigwigs."

His listeners are also like Alexbots and I swear many of them who post on the PrisonPlanet forum don't even listen to him. For one things he constantly reminds them to think for themselves but they are like parrots. He'll also criticize the government but not link the "global elite' to the big corporations that lobby and run the government. How the hell else does he think the "global elite" operate. He's even given the Koch brothers a pass. Do they also invest in his show (a good strategy to maintain divisiveness)?

OTOH, I would like to know why we have foreign troops engaging in exercises on our own land. Why are Mexican troops sometimes crossing our border? Thom has even raised issues about the NDAA so indeed progressive need to be concerned before it is too late.

captbebops's picture
captbebops
Quote captbebops:...I would like to know why we have foreign troops engaging in exercises on our own land. Why are Mexican troops sometimes crossing our border? Thom has even raised issues about the NDAA so indeed progressive need to be concerned before it is too late.

Of course, if this is true.

NDAA is a gaping clue that all is not well, and that we are not in proverbial Kansas anymore.

Karolina's picture
Karolina
Quote Karolina:
Quote captbebops:...I would like to know why we have foreign troops engaging in exercises on our own land. Why are Mexican troops sometimes crossing our border? Thom has even raised issues about the NDAA so indeed progressive need to be concerned before it is too late.

Of course, if this is true.

NDAA is a gaping clue that all is not well, and that we are not in proverbial Kansas anymore.

Wow, no kidding. This is grim. http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/270213/20111220/ndaa-2012-ron-paul-martial-law.htm

Paul is referring to section 1031 of the NDAA bill, which describes the U.S. as a "battlefield" and would give the military a green light to arrest and detain American citizens without any charges or trial. Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.) sums it up:

"These provisions raise serious questions as to who we are as a society and what our Constitution seeks to protect," Sen. Udall said. "Section 1031 essentially repeals the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 by authorizing the U.S. military to perform law enforcement functions on American soil. That alone should alarm my colleagues on both sides of the aisle, but there are other problems with these provisions that must be resolved."

In other words, the military could arrest any American citizen suspected of being a domestic terrorist {including people who post on the TH message boards?} and throw them into a military prison indefinitely. Beyond being incredibly inhumane, this section of the bill violates a citizen's Sixth Amendment right to counsel, and also ignores the Miranda process that informs criminal suspects of their rights while in police custody.

And this is the clincher. I knew this was coming. They own and control the mainstream media and even intimidate producers and publishers of most alternative media by more subtle means. The can destroy your career! I figure the only weapon we have left is the Internet as a means to research and spread the truth about the power structure. Wait for it . . . .

However, the Pentagon believes that "non-state actors increasingly threaten to penetrate and disrupt DOD networks and systems." To address this cyber threat, the Pentagon released a plan declaring the Internet a "domain of war," claiming how hostile groups "are working to exploit DOD unclassified and classified networks, and some foreign intelligence organizations have already acquired the capacity to disrupt elements of DOD's information infrastructure."

"The U.S. is vulnerable to sabotage in defense, power, telecommunications, banking," said Sami Saydjari, a former Pentagon cyber expert. "An attack on any one of those essential infrastructures could be as damaging as any kinetic attack on U.S. soil."

In other words, the Pentagon fears the Internet's capability to instantly spread sensitive information (see: Wikileaks), especially when the information or ideas are "not consistent with U.S. government themes and messages."

Representative Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said the bill would set a terrible precedent for the U.S. government.

"Our children deserve a world where they know the government will protect them, that it is not going to rule over them by invading their very thoughts," he said.

Remember when GE which owns NBC and MSNBC forbid Kucinich from the presidential debates in Las Vegas in 2008? A military contractor that makes nuclear bombs and dispenses nuclear waste in Afghanistan and Iraq via depleted uranium tipped bullets from their own GE Rotary Cannons. This is the same GE that collaberated with Enron and Bechtel to build a power plant in Dabhol, India in the mid 90s. See the link below. This plant was hemmoraging money for many reasons, not least of which was the delay in the CENTGAS pipeline from Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan into India (TAPI) and another branch to the Arabian Ocean. This information I just presented is exactly what they don't want the public to know. I guess they're coming for me.

Turkmen natural gas pipeline Tapi to cross Afghanistan

The agreement was concluded in the Turkmen capital Ashgabat

A deal has been struck on building a 1,700km (1,050m) pipeline to carry Turkmen natural gas across Afghanistan to Pakistan and India.

The Tapi project aims to feed energy-deprived South Asian markets and transit fees may benefit Afghanistan. But details about security and funding were not addressed in the framework agreement reached by the four states. The pipeline will have to cross Taliban-controlled regions and Pakistan's troubled border region. Turkmenistan has previously costed the project at $3.3bn (£2.1bn, 2.5bn euros) although other estimates are as high as $10bn. Tapi, a project which dates back to the mid-1990s, is backed by the Asian Development Bank (ADB). The US has also encouraged the project as an alternative to a proposed Iranian pipeline to India and Pakistan.

The framework intergovernmental agreement was signed in the Turkmen capital Ashgabat by three presidents - Hamid Karzai (Unocal Consultant) of Afghanistan, Kurbanguly Berdymukhamedov of Turkmenistan and Asif Ali Zardari of Pakistan - and India's energy minister, Murli Deora.

And I've posted this link at least a dozen times here and have yet to hear any comment on it. Essential reading for the lowdown on the Afghanistan war.

http://www.historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&before_9/11=pipelinePolitics

Choco's picture
Choco
Quote antikakistocrat:Translation: brainwashed American and Russian troops will train together on American soil to suppress popular revolts against the (so far) undeclared global authoritarian government, as devised by the demons of Bilderberg and other secret globalist conferences.

Or not.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

"...for ourselves..." the key phrase for which the "New World Order" is just a defining adjective of a system that was already well entrenched, or else that simple fool wouldn't have dared use a public forum to speak about it. So everyone has to realize that the NWO is in existence and it has been for quite a while. The same as everyone should start grasping the reality that the Soviet Union didn't "collapse" but was put through an orchestrated change so that it could fit neatly within the NWO without raising alarm bells that would have gone off had all the rabble suddenly learned that the NWO was essentially abandoning the nation state configuration in favor of a single gang of scumbags who had no allegience to any singular society. So this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g

has to be associated in cognitive recognition with this,

http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2002/uk2002dl.shtml#pic2

and then we can start having a conversation that deals with the reality of current geopolitical positioning to get at just what kind of a criminal gang now has de facto rule over the world.

jmacneil's picture
jmacneil

If the Soviet Union/Russia really did collapse... why hasn't one of those NUKES gone missing and then presumably shot over into Israel?

EVERYONE can agree that they do have nuclear weapons... right?

Then ask yourself the question that I did.

What's your answer.

EXAMPLE TIME!

Whenever a rapper gets busted for something, and then he does very little or NO time for the supposed crime that he's accused of... it's because he's 'CUT A DEAL'. It's where the whole "Stop Snitching" campaign came from. EVERYONE knows it! Rappers that spend a long time in prison do so because they refuse to snitch and cut deals.

What I am getting at... is that the PROOF is in the pudding. The action is the "tell". What they DO is what matters. Not what they say, or how they sound when they say it.

Mexican/Canadian/Russian troops are training on our soil. Those are facts. I so wish that they weren't. But they are. Should I ignore them? Or should I do as the bible tells me to do? That is to STUDY to show myself approved. I can't pretend NOT to know about this stuff when I do. How you guys do it, I'll NEVER know!

Nimblecivet - After I take your advice and smoke some crack... I'll still be 100% correct. So I have laid my pipe down... now tell me where I am wrong.

As soon as I get back from the "mothership"... I'll be able to reply. That is if you can tell me ONE thing that I am wrong about. Tell me one thing... just one thing that I've written that isn't true.

The worst thing about smoking crack is the BLISTERS! It makes it hard to type!

I'll wait. In the meantime... FIRE IT UP!

Fletcher Christian

Phaedrus76 - To answer you AGAIN! I will now type what I said without self censoring.

WARNING: VILE VERBIAGE AHEAD!

"I find his actions to be so low... that he could suck the dick of a little maggot."

The musical influence that I 'lifted" that line from is, "Schooly D".

The song is titled, "Signifying Rapper". The album is titled, "Smoke Some Kill".

I jammed it when I was a teenager and I then flipped my wig when I saw it featured on the Harvey Keitel classic, "Bad Lieutenant".

On the 2 DVD disc of "The King Of New York", there is an hour long interview with Schooly D and what's the funniest, is that he claims to have invented "Snow Boarding"! He slid down the stoops with a piece of cut out linoleum!

Phaedrus76 - I find you to be an intellectually dishonest person. Time and time again, you prove my point to be a valid one.

PS

Since NO ONE was cool enough to know the reference... I will NOT be dancing at your wedding! If you do invite me, I will get drunk and sing/play guitar BADLY at the reception. That goes DOUBLE if you have it DJ'd!

Fletcher Christian

You write a post warning us of foreign troops, I point out that the local police seem to have no trouble using violence on their neighbors
That makes me dishonest.
So this thread is all true, the videos of cops beating Occupy protesters are lies.
Got it.

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

How do you know if the facist police troops don't just release some of those "rappers" so everyone will think that they snitched? Sowing discord is one of their well-known tactics, such as when they want to pull a narc out of a locale they spread some strange and revulsive story about him, such as he was caught jerking off on a pizza, if his cover was working in a restaurant say, and then no one in the community is suprised when he disappears from circulation and they don't suspect that he was really just gathering data for the cops. Then, when the cops make their bust a couple of month later, no one ever suspects who it was that gave them up.

And why would Canadian troops be training on U.S. soil? Oh,right, the U.S. has been using Canadian territory for training purposes ever since the second world war, and they even have bases in Canada.

jmacneil's picture
jmacneil

Phaedrus76 - I will continue to play this "game" of yours because I am stupid.

I will state... For the 3rd time on the SAME thread... I find police brutality disgusting. I support OWS.

I will state AGAIN, Tony Baloney is a scumbag, cowardly, bald headed sissy. He is so low... he can suck the dick of a little maggot. (That's pretty low.) Has anyone else (here) decried the outrage of police brutality more than I have? Does anyone else have a stronger opinion of Tony Baloney that I have stated on this thread... 3 times now!?! (I quoted the Father of East Coast Gangsta Rap, Schooly D! Who else would do that while making a political statement?)

I have been a DIRECT victim of police brutality. I have been handcuffed, bashed in the head with a pistol, then had that same pistol shoved into my temple, all the while being called a Nigger! This was done to me because I pulled out in front of a police car and the officer had to tap his brakes. You cannot lecture me on the topic of police brutality.

When you "joked" about Russian cops... I let it slide. When you brought it up again... I got to thinking. I did a little research.

During Stalin's regime of the Soviet Union, "democide" or "Death By Government" was anywhere between 20,000,000 - 43,000,000 people KILLED by their government. The police beat me up... they didn't starve me to death.

Phaedrus76 - You are a cowardly liar. You lie through omission. You lie blatantly. You lie through misrepresentation. You lie through indirect comparisons. You lie by taking on an avatar that seeks knowledge. You lie by breaking a common knowledge contract that others on this site abide by... and that is to engage in dialogue and LEARN! You do not seek knowledge. You twist and turn from "truth" like a maggot in hot ashes. You are void of credibility.

What I find particularly disgusting is that you consistently engage in misrepresenting the "truth" on the site of a man that I regard to be a fellow seeker of "truth".

I am truly and deeply offended.

I want to be concise and clear on this. Let there be NO mistaking my next words for sarcasm or humor.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Fletcher Christian

Phaedrus76 - You got that!?! Now go to your room and think about what you did!

You're definately grounded! Me and your Mother will let you know how long! (Be glad that I'm not a believer in spanking!)

Fletcher Christian

Fletcher, so then you want me to be worried that our local murdering thugs will be replaced by Russian ones?

And you want me to ignore that Russia of the last 20 years has moved from the evil empire that committed genocide to a fairly peaceful group, and put my trust in Tony Baloney? Oh except you hate Tony, but I am to trust the rest of the local police. Oh but not the ones in Oakland. Or NYC, or...

Maybe the training with foreign troops has a purpose that is somehow not a Bilderburg conspiracy? Maybe they are doing traingin in urban areas where the US is the easiest to operate in safely?

Why do you expect me to trust the authority and violence of local police, but not some Russians?

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

Alex Jones is just the Benny Hinn of conspiracy theorists.

Why People Believe in Conspiracies

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=why-people-believe-in-c...

Why do people believe in conspiracy theories?

http://scienceblogs.com/denialism/2007/07/why_do_people_believe_in_consp...

led_belly

led_belly - This isn't conspiracy. No one is saying that there is a conspiracy going on. Everyone is in agreement that foreign troops are training on American soil. Don't be stupid... there's enough stupid people already. (I LOVE "Ledbelly", the musician. You... not so much.)

Phaedrus76 - "Maybe they are training in urban areas where the US is the easiest to operate in safely."

So you do acknowledge that foreign troops are training on American soil. Pray tell... WHY are they training on American soil? Riddle me that? Tell me WHY are they training on American soil? Why are foreign troops... you know... "BANG! BANG! YOU'RE DEAD!" kind of troops training on American soil?

"BANG! BANG! AK 47" military soldiers with foreign agendas are training on American soil.

What could they possibly be "training" for?

If I "train" to run a marathon... my "training" would consist of a lot of running in a simulated condition that the marathon would take place in. Does that make sense in the mind of the mighty Phaedrus? It's straight foward and logical, so it might not. I still have hope that there's hope.

So when the military "trains"... they practice on knocking down doors. Blowing Shit up and shooting people. IT'S WHAT THEY DO!

So if they are "TRAINING" here... what are they training for?

As for "Bad Cops". Most cops aren't bad. But... the "BAD" ones are really, really BAD! They cause tons of heartache and sleepless nights for millions of Americans. In essence, they work for the Prison Industrial Complex. So as a whole... it's a corrupt institution. But we're not talking about bribes and kick backs, we're talking about shooting, murdering innocent people on a MASSIVE scale. Most Americans... regardless of their job... when the rubber hits the road, won't do it.

Instead of a few cops shooting people for kicks during hurricane Katrina... imagine if it were the Russian Spetsnaz in charge of it! How do you think they would have treated people? You're INSANE point of view is that Russian Spetsnaz would treat poor black folks better than fellow Americans.

Phaedrus76 - You're actually not a moron. You just play one on the internet. What is wrong with you? I'm serious. What is wrong with you? I want an answer. Why do you bother with such insane points of view cloaked in the guise of a knowledgeable, compassionate, liberal? There is NOTHING liberal about your points of view in this matter. In fact... you are out of your mind! I ask again... what is wrong with you?

Fletcher Christian

"BANG! BANG! YOU'RE DEAD! kind of troops...

How come no one else on here comes up with cool stuff like that?

"Sweet spot"... knocked it out of the park! I am the "Babe Ruth" of message boards!

Fletcher Christian
Quote Fletcher Christian:

"BANG! BANG! YOU'RE DEAD! kind of troops...

How come no one else on here comes up with cool stuff like that?

"Sweet spot"... knocked it out of the park! I am the "Babe Ruth" of message boards!

You're much more Pee Wee Herman like than Babe Ruth......That's obvious!

Every board has its stooges and you're holding your spot down very well....Don't forget to feed the mice.

Sprinklerfitter's picture
Sprinklerfitter

First you are saying most cops are good, it is a few bad ones. Except when Tony Baloney went off, he was in front of at least a dozen other NYPD, that I can see on camera. We can presume more were near the scene off camera. In Oakland, several hundred police were involved. The fact is America's most dangerous gang wears blue and carry badges.

As for foreign troops trainging in the US, my whole life American troops have been training in NATO countries, and foreign troops (Israelis, Saudis, and Egyptians) have been training at the USAF that was 5 miles from my childhood home.

I will say again, that it is likely that where they were training here had some logistical advantages, or were safer to operate in than anywhere in Russia. Or, they were already built? Building new in Russia costs more than using an existing facility. I know the US Army built an "Iraqi" village in the desert of Eastern California, and have been bringing all our Coalition forces allies to train out there for 8 years.

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

Why I Refuse To Take Alex Jones Seriously

Enter at your own risk.

http://youtu.be/XYPzCs5IqsY

led_belly

Currently Chatting

Who Should an Economy Serve?

The top one percent own half of all the world's assets. In stark contrast, the bottom fifty percent of the world owns less than one percent. According to the 2014 Global Wealth Report from Credit Suisse, global inequality has surged since the 2008 financial collapse. The report explains that while global wealth has more than doubled since the year 2000, the vast majority of overall growth has gone to those who were already wealthy.