Cleaning the Bush legacy

4 posts / 0 new

This weekend there was a quiet push to change the American view of Bush (jr).

Marco Rubio came out saying that Bush was a very good President, Dick Morris said the media ruined Bush by being too tough and even the Dali Lama said he liked Bush (as a person not a President.

Is this to make the Romney economic plan (which they admitted is modern Bush economics) or is it to make Jebb easier to accept as a Vice President??

newtrev's picture
newtrev

Comments

If you didn't like the W. Bush presidency, then you don't like the Obama presidency.

There's NO difference.

Obama is making "legal" all of the shady things that went on under "Dubbya".

I am not a satisfied customer.

I bought this piece of junk and if there were a presidential "lemon law"... I'd get my money back!

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

"Presidential Lemon Law"... I like the sound of that!

That's it! In honor of the legendary "jobroni", Barry Horowitz... I am patting myself on the back!

INFO - Barry Hororwitz was a pro wrestler who LOST every match. But after his lone "high spot", he would self congratulate himself with a pat on the back. Then, he would promptly get pinned. This gimmick became so popular, that he had a "hand print" sewn onto the back shoulder of his wardrobe. Classic!

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

Unfortunately agree that failure to act on the high crimes at the time or to prosecute after they were out of office will easily be construed as deeming all those bad acts as acceptable (as already evidenced by the folks currently running the Executive Branch) by posterity with sufficient $$$ to carpet bomb history with the version they're selling.

The real powers-that-be appear to be quite happy with Dubbya's third term (avec tan). Keeping the focus on clown-show (away from all the congressional races) should garner them two GOP majority houses (who won't hesitate to change the rules away from ez-button-filibuster) once they have a majority - to go with their GOP Executive (again disguised in a donkey suit).

Rodger97321's picture
Rodger97321

Currently Chatting

Has Kansas Found the Cure for the Reaganomics Disease?

Reaganomics is like a bad disease; It just keeps on spreading. Thanks to 34 years of failed Reaganomics, the gap between the wealthy elite in America and everyone else is at an all-time high.