"Death Panels and Sales Taxes" Will Save America!

7 posts / 0 new

"Death Panels and Sales Taxes" will save America.

I just watched Paul Krugman being interviewed by Charlie Rose. I urge you to do the same.

"Death Panels and Sales Taxes" are the way to "fix" America... that's what Paul Krugman suggests.

Do you agree? I do not.

Anytime some of you egg head, nerd philosophers think somebody is CRAZY for thinking that the powers that be don't really like you... just do a search for "Paul Krugman Charlie Rose Death Panels and Sales Taxes". Then tell somebody like me that I am the one that's crazy for only paying attention to what they actually say. See, I don't "pretend" not to listen. I don't "pretend" not to understand. I don't "pretend" that they are good guys and they have our best interests in mind.

The 2 dirtbags just had a FAKE hour long discussion where they talk about how to fix the United States. They talked up and down and all around the Federal Reserve. Everything EXCEPT that the "Federal Reserve" isn't FEDERAL at all! It's a private bank.

How could they have so much information and then "forget" the most important part... Hmmm... OMG! Do you think they did that on purpose!?! Nah... that would mean that they are purposefully hiding the truth. Or maybe.. just maybe...

Holy Crap! I've got some reading to do!

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

Comments

I just re-watched the Charlie Rose/Paul Krugman interview... just to make sure that I heard what I thought I heard... yeah... I heard what I thought I heard.

The 2 of them talked out the side of their necks so much... I don't know how they were able to drink so much of that water!

I mistakenly did a "preemptive" name calling in my 1st post. I had one particular person in mind. For everyone else... I do apologize. Make that 3 people in mind... for the rest, I do apologize.

What they did that got me so angry was what I'll call from now on, "The Keystone Lie". Both "right-wing" radio and PBS said that the Keystone pipeline runs from Canadian Tar Sands to Houston. They're right... BUT it continues to the Gulf Of Mexico where it will then be shipped off to other countries.

Obama has routinely employed "The Keystone Lie" over the last week. He repeatedly said to his critics that want to "drill baby, drill" that the U.S. is currently producing more oil than ever before. He then leaves out that refined oil is now our number 1 export.

I HATE that Shit! It's the one, sure fire way to "sink my battleship". It burns me up.

Fletcher Christian

The mice are hungary. Feed them more often....

Sprinklerfitter's picture
Sprinklerfitter

Vroom! Over my head!

What do Hungarian mice have to do with Paul Krugman and Charlie Rose!?!

Fletcher Christian

Conspiracy theorists need to read:

Debunking the Federal Reserve
Conspiracy Theories (and other financial myths)

http://www.famguardian.org/Subjects/MoneyBanking/FederalReserve/FRconspi...

led_belly
Quote Fletcher Christian:.."Death Panels and Sales Taxes" are the way to "fix" America... that's what Paul Krugman suggests.

That's ridiculous, even for you.

I have an idea. Why don't you:

1) Make a claim
2)Quote the evidence that supports that claim

Dont':

1) Make a claim
2) Send someone on a blind link that supposedly has evidence burried in it somewhere.

That's the difference between a sincere person who does good research and a propagandist hack.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

So now a panel that determines that worthless, unnecessary medical procedures should not be paid for by Medicare is a bad thing.

How long until the next conservative whine about government waste?

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

Currently Chatting

The Real Carbon “Monster” Revealed

Another day, another stupid assault on the truth by the fossil fuel industry and its paid lackeys. In a recent op-ed for the New York Post, Tom Harris, the executive director of the so-called International Climate Science Coalition -- an organization that’s funded, in part, by the fossil fuel industry -- blasted Leonardo DiCaprio for his work on “Carbon,” a new documentary on climate change that I helped write and present.