Interesting article

14 posts / 0 new

and comments.....Some of you probably already know this stuff but it's worth repeating for those who don't.

http://dissidentvoice.org/2010/04/how-ronald-reagan-and-alan-greenspan-pulled-off-the-greatest-fraud-ever-perpetrated-against-the-american-people/

Sprinklerfitter's picture
Sprinklerfitter

Comments

Quote Sprinklerfitter:

and comments.....Some of you probably already know this stuff but it's worth repeating for those who don't.

http://dissidentvoice.org/2010/04/how-ronald-reagan-and-alan-greenspan-pulled-off-the-greatest-fraud-ever-perpetrated-against-the-american-people/

My brother just gave me a new U.S.S Ronald Reagan hat which I wear with honor. Wan't me to get you one?

rigel1's picture
rigel1

No, but when you wear it remember to grin that empty grin and just say, "I can't recall..." over and over. Does it come with a box of Borax?

DRC's picture
DRC

Writers shouldn't be giving Reagan credit for anything. He was just an actor. It's already been reported that the top Russian politicians of his day thought that he knew nothing, and little wonder since he was already suffering from dementia back then. That other worthless president, Clinton, stated that U.S. presidents were nothing anymore but figureheads. So to parse out blame people have to realize that it is a criminal gang that calls the shots and not the figurehead leaders that they choose to be their public face. And when you can realize that then the "New World Order", that the first dumb president Bush introduced to the world, is the end of nations ruling the world and the introduction of cabals of criminals who rule nations from behind the scenes. If you can't wrap your head around that then you'll never have a real understanding of what is really going on.

jmacneil's picture
jmacneil
Quote rigel1:
Quote Sprinklerfitter:

My brother just gave me a new U.S.S Ronald Reagan hat which I wear with honor. Wan't me to get you one?

Do the proceeds from the sale go to aiding Islamofascist terrorists by financing gun sales to Iranians and Al Queda?

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

Send me one.....I'll shit in it and send it back so you can wear it proudly on your empty but hard head.....

Sprinklerfitter
Quote Phaedrus76:
Quote rigel1:My brother just gave me a new U.S.S Ronald Reagan hat which I wear with honor. Wan't me to get you one?

Do the proceeds from the sale go to aiding Islamofascist terrorists by financing gun sales to Iranians and Al Queda?

No doubt—and imported AlQueda "revolutionaries" in Syria as well. The boys playing war from DC and London wouldn't be contributing their own $$$ to their murdering fun in preparation for escalating population-reduction activities. They raid tax coffers of course, but certainly their high moral standards allow them to find creative ways to strip money from their gullible fans and paid minions.

Karolina's picture
Karolina
Quote Sprinklerfitter:

Send me one.....I'll shit in it and send it back so you can wear it proudly on your empty but hard head.....

Hey sprinkle. I feel sorry for you. I really do. I'm sorry that you have such rage and anger. I'll pray that you get better. Just think of it this way. If I were cutting my grass and you were my neighbor you would never even on your worst day speak to me like this. But its really easy to do this when hiding behind the safety of a screen name. In fact we could probably enjoy a cold one on a hot day and talk of things other than politics. You have a sharp mind my friend but so much of it is wasted on anger. There is a better way to live. As the great Don Henley once said, "You keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside.

Hang in there buddy.

rigel1's picture
rigel1

I don't know, rigel. It is true that anger needs to find a productive outlet, but the bliss of ignorance and a willingness to ignore what is ugly and dehumanizing all around you is not a good trade for the soul. Your see, hear and believe "no evil" in the Neocon warmongering liars of the Right, and what Ronnie Popular sang and danced in front of is far worse than authentic anger at it. Your USS Ronnie hat is full of shit whether you notice it or not.

DRC's picture
DRC

I think Rigel should wear his Ronnie cap proudly and prominently wherever he goes. I know that whenever I come up behind somebody with a Bush-Cheney bumper sticker, I can't help wanting to come up beside him to see what he looks look.

Art's picture
Art
Quote Art:

I think Rigel should wear his Ronnie cap proudly and prominently wherever he goes. I know that whenever I come up behind somebody with a Bush-Cheney bumper sticker, I can't help wanting to come up beside him to see what he looks look.

I know what your saying. Like when I come up behind a Subaru. I never really get to see what the driver looks like. By the time I've finished reading the first seven or eight bumper stickers, the light changes and he/she is gone.

rigel1's picture
rigel1

I just sigh and remember that there were proud Nazi bars in Germany where they could have had their I Love the Fuhrer stickers on their cars. Bush/Cheney ought to be enough to get you busted. Why celebrate war criminals?

DRC's picture
DRC

rigel since your memory is as poor as your trolling let me remind you once again that I'm probably the most fun loving person on this board. I LIVE EVERYDAY HAVING A GOOD TIME AT THE EXPENSE OF TROLLERS LIKE YOU....There is no rage and anger in me of anykind just alot of desire to fuck with low IQ GOPimp trollers like you. Don't feel sorry for me feel sorry for yourself. After all you're the one that is blinded by your partys bullshit not me.

Still wanna send me a hat?

Sprinklerfitter

Getting back to the linked article...

The writer, Dr. Allen W. Smith a Professor of Economics, Emeritus, at Eastern Illinois University, touches on a couple of thoughts, but his main beef seems to be that Reagan and Greenspan increased Social Security taxes and then spent all the surpluses (as did every Congress and President since.)

I question the integrity of the writer when he writes things like "the trust fund is empty! It contains no real assets" and "I have been laboring for more than a decade to expose the great Social Security scam."

There's a reason I've never heard of Eastern Illinois University.

chilidog

Currently Chatting

The other way we're subsidizing Walmart...

Most of us know how taxpayers subsidize Walmart's low wages with billions of dollars in Medicaid, food stamps, and other financial assistance for workers. But, did you know that we're also subsidizing the retail giant by paying the cost of their environmental destruction.