Louise's recovery

4 posts / 0 new

Positive energy is sent to you, Louise, for a speedy recovery. We wish you and Thom courage and patience as you face this challenge. The world is a better place because of both of you!

The Eagles of Portland

Eaglesnest's picture
Apr. 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Sending prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery. Be well soon, Louise!

camas09blue's picture
Jul. 31, 2007 3:01 pm

Sending healing prayers you way.

kjboy27's picture

Hi Thom and Louise,

I just heard about your surgery for BC, Louise. I went through that last Fall, and so far, so good. I'm sending good thoughts and prayers your way. I'm going to mention some books that were good resources for me: "The Definitive Guide to Cancer" by Lise Alschuler et al; "Outsmart Your Cancer" by Tanya Harter Pierce; and "How To Prevent and Treat Cancer with Natural Medicine" by Dr. Michael Murray.I have found the integrative approach (traditional and natural) works well for me. Best of luck and warm hugs to you!

Latest Headlines

Obama to veto legislation on refugee screening

President Barack Obama would veto a Republican bill introduced in the wake of the Paris attacks to toughen the screening process for Syrian refugees

New York officials: No credible ISIS threat against city

There is no credible threat to New York City at this time, officials said

China denies torturing political prisoners

A Chinese delegation denied mistreatement of prisoners held in police stations and deaths in custody

Why the Kochs Really Embraced Criminal Justice Reform...

It looks like the Koch brothers have scammed us once again.

When news first came out that Charles and David Koch -- the Koch brothers -- were supporting criminal justice reform efforts in Congress, many of us thought, "Wow, they're actually doing something good for once."

And for good reason, too.