Marco Rubio

20 posts / 0 new

So it appears that the "elites" have chosen Marco Rubio to be the next John Edwards.

I am guessing that is to ENSURE that the upcoming presidential election will be the LAMEST of all time!

Hmmm... Marco Rubio is said to be born of illegal immigrants who came here from Cuba. I guess that's to take away any potential "heat" from Obama's questionable past.

Isn't it ODD that Obama made a comment about how "somebody" paid for his college education... and then NO ONE questioned him on it?!?

The OBVIOUS question is, "Mr. President, why was the first act that you did as President was to SEAL your college records? I am only asking because YOU brought it up. Please don't kill me. Please don't black bag my poodle. Please don't force my wife into a labor camp. Please don't take my house and let Barney Frank run another male prostitute ring out of the basement. I know that you have made it legal for you to do all of that now, but please Mr. President... please don't do it. I beg you. Please! I love you! I've always loved you. You don't throw like a girl. I like the way you bowl. I'll let you beat me in basketball! Please don't kill me! Please!!! You look like you wanna smoke, here you go... they're not menthols... I didn't mean anything by that! You're gonna kill me, aren't you?"

Yes. That was the obvious question. (Ok... except for the "killing me" part and the "Barney Frank" part, and the "menthol" part, and the "poodle" part... that was just me being kooky. You know... "kooky" ole Fletch! No one here is gonna kill me, ...are you? No one here actually "knows" Barney Frank, ...do you?)

He sealed his college records. Look it up before you call me a racist... again. He sealed them... very quickly.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

I think Joe Biden will "spin" circles around Rubio when they "debate".

It won't even be a "debate"... it'll be closer to what you see on a soap opera.

Bad acting.

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

Comments

About 1/1000th as fishy as Bush keeping his military records sealed.

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

I think that, possibly, the GOP may be making a giant mis-calculation by promoting Rubio. I suspect that Rubil is in office because of a relatively small number of those rabid Republican Cuban immigres who still believe that they might get their property back in Cuba. The GOP seems to believe, either that all latinos have the same issue, or that they feel a strong kinship with any person who has some Spanish genes. I don't think that Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Cost Ricans, etc. necessarily feel such a kinship. They aren't stupid.

I would love to see Rubio become the Veep candidate.

Art's picture
Art

Still beating that birther drum, eh Fletch?

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

Yep the mouthbreathers will wait in line to vote for the Mormon and the Mexican.

chilidog

"Among the other documents not released by Obama are his kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, files from his years as an Illinois state senator, Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption record"

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/carney-dodges-obamas-college-transcripts/

Harvard Law Review articles are not published?

chilidog

Just the facts, ma'm.

Fletcher Christian

So let's say that Marco Rubio becomes the Vice President. Would anyone here (besides ME) have a problem that his parents were illegal immigrants when they birthed the young lad?

Would anyone here (besides ME) have a problem if he is picked to be the vice president by the Bilderberg group?

What am I saying? I'm sure you guys love the Bilderberg group. They've brought so much to the table of American politics and population control. They certainly are more qualified than you or I am when it comes to who should be elected for president and selected for vice president.

You ALL want the important decisions to be made in back room deals with ZERO input from you, right?

It's such a hassle... "thinking"... you know!?! "Thinking" for yourself is such a bore. Voting... don't get me started on how much we all HATE to cast our votes! I mean... people have to actually COUNT them after we do it!

The Bilderberg Group is much better than any old, "Democratic Constitutional Republic", right?

I'm sure all of you will agree. I'm so glad there are SECRET SOCIETIES out there looking after my best interests. It's so cool that they do that for us. It saves us SO MUCH TIME! Speaking of... I saw a preview of Anderson Cooper, he's going to show us how to cook with turnips along side that zany "Carrot Top"!

At last! Everything is done for you. The happiness you've wanted is now MANDATORY!

SHUT UP! BE HAPPY!

Fletcher Christian
Quote chilidog:

Yep the mouthbreathers will wait in line to vote for the Mormon and the Mexican.

What's a bigoted evangelical to do ..... Mormon/Mexican or Black/Muslim?

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood
Quote Fletcher Christian:Would anyone here (besides ME) have a problem that his parents were illegal immigrants when they birthed the young lad?

No I wouldn't, because I am not a racist.

Or a primitive who thinks the sins of the father are necessarily put on the son.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

Dr. Econ - It's a legal question... you dope!

Since you brought it up. Obama must think that one is guilty of the sins of his Father... he had a drone strike kill al-Awlaki's American born 16 year old son going to a BBQ on OCT 14, 2011.

(If we are to believe ANY of these stories. Since it's the official story... let's run with it, for now.)

It's good to know that you're not racist. Neither am I.

If we don't like the constitutional law, then CHANGE it. Until then, he shouldn't be on the presidential ticket.

Again... maybe you WANT The Builderberg's in charge of everything. I know that independent "thinking" is hard for you to do.

They'll do it for you if you don't. That's for sure.

Fletcher Christian

Oooh, Bilderburgs! They sound more Jewish than the Illuminati.
And what is their goal?

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

If their goal is the eradication of non-Kosher wieners, I support them.

chilidog

Phaedrus76 - look them up and then you tell me what you think.

Again... pretending not to know something when you do. In other words... lying. It's what you do.

But for those who don't know... The Bilderburgs are the SAME folks that the OWS movement is trying to rid of their influence over our government and freedom of the press.

Bilderburgs consist of CORPORATE heads and their political PARTNERS, and they also include the HEADS OF OUR MEDIA.

The heads of our media have been in attendance ever since it's induction. Funny... they don't seem to get much press! How is that?

Yeah... nothing to worry about! Right, Phaedrus76?

Because you like fascism, right? You don't agree with the OWS movement, do you?

If I am wrong about what your "likes" are... then you should be concerned about the role their meetings have over our policies and procedures that indeed do "trickle down" to everyday society.

That affects ordinary people like me. I don't know about you... You seem to agree with them a lot.

Are planning a vacation in Virginia soon?

PS
Again... you (Phaedrus76) already KNOW all of this. Why do you pretend not to?

If you don't know about them... why don't you? Aren't you smart enough? Aren't you a knowledgeable individual who wants to know the truth? I think you are smart enough... you're just a habitual liar.

Fletcher Christian

Here's John Edwards admitting that he attended The Bilderberg group.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d33_1213886569

Geez! I wonder why he got "busted" for being a scumbag? He can't keep his mouth shut, that's why! That's why the "powers that be" have decided to throw him under the bus and drag his name through the mud. Not to say that he doesn't deserve it, he does.

All kinds of information is out there. Phaedrus76 knows all of the same things I do. I don't have a "super bat computer" in my mansions basement/cave.

If anyone wonders why they want to shut down the internet... it's because of what me and you are doing RIGHT NOW! That's getting smarter by the day. They don't like that. They want dumb, racist, people to stay in their homes, watch TV and die from cancer.

Fletcher Christian

John Edwards is a Bilderberg? But his hair is perfect!

Tell the truth... how many of you folks out their casted your vote for his perfect hair?

I know... I know.

Neil Sedaka said it best, "Waking up is hard to do!"

THIS IS AN EDIT

I just noticed that Phaedrus76 threw in "Jewish" in order to RACE BAIT. That sure is one small bag of tricks you got there! Learn some new dance steps, will ya!?!

Has anyone else ever noticed that you NEVER see Newt Gingrich and Phaedrus76 in the same place at the same time? Hmmm...

White, Black, Asian, Jewish, Arab, Latino, Hispanic, Italian, Irish, Indian, Polish, Eskimo... We are all equally useless. None of us are getting into "heaven" without some grace and mercy.

You are a strange one, Mr. Grinch... err, I mean Phaedrus.

Fletcher Christian

Phaedrus76 - How does if feel to be my intellectual "WELCOME" mat?

Fletcher Christian
Quote Fletcher Christian:

Phaedrus76 - How does if feel to be my intellectual "WELCOME" mat?

"Welcome Mats" serve a useful purpose. They keep unwanted debris from being dragged around your home.

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

Please read my last post on Ted Nugent...

I can't do this anymore for a while... the ZOMBIES are too many!

Even if I survive the night... some redneck will shoot me in the morning and throw my dead carcass on the burning heap with the rest of the dead!

I'll be back... after I drink... and drink... and drink...

Zombies win. Game over.

What I meant by "intellectual 'WELCOME' mat" was that it's a metaphor for how low his intellectual integrity is as compared to mine.

I have often read that paid trolls come to this site and spew out tripe. How come nobody has ever accused Phaedrus76 of being a paid troll. He's not really dumb... he "pretends" to be. He knows everything that I know, yet he "pretends" not to. Why does he "pretend" not to? I'm going to guess maybe because he's being PAID to do so.

I can't think of anything more logical than that. He's wrong... almost ALL of the time! He race baits... all the time! He's a one trick phony... err, I mean pony.

When someone makes a irrefutable point... his instant recourse is to compare it to ANOTHER bad guy that did something similar and equally bad in the past. Like that SOMEHOW makes it "OK" to do now?

ZOMBIES!!! TOO MANY ZOMBIES!!! If "anyone" is going to kill my brain cells... it'll be ME!

No breakfast BRAINS for the zombies!

Fletcher Christian

Fletch:

I much preferred my "Welcome Mat" metaphor, but we all see the world from different perspectives. Where you saw race-baiting, I saw a clever jab at a conspiracy theorist:

Quote Phaedrus76:Oooh, Bilderburgs! They sound more Jewish than the Illuminati. And what is their goal?

"One man's ceiling is another man's floor" - Paul Simon

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

Currently Chatting

Why the Web of Life is Dying...

Could you survive with just half of your organs? Think about it. What if you had just half your brain, one kidney, half of your heart, one lung, half a liver and only half of your skin? It would be pretty hard to survive right? Sure, you could survive losing just one kidney or half of your liver, but at some point, losing pieces from all of your organs would be too much and you would die.