NO AMERICANS SHOULD KNOW THIS JUST HAPPENED & EXISTS!

11 posts / 0 new

NO AMERICANS SHOULD KNOW THIS JUST HAPPENED & EXISTS!

Iceland forgives mortgage debt of its population

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyxzg58JkYI

The people in Iceland rose up and kicked out the OLD politicians and now have put them AND their banker buddies on the bench of the 'ACCUSED'.

So, America? Nothing can be done in your neck of the woods?

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat

Comments

How wonderful!

pshakkottai's picture
pshakkottai

Personally, I'm delighted.

Maybe a few of our own politicians should spend some time behind bars as well...waiting for their trial for aiding and abbetting, the crooks with legislation, and then bailing them and tossing $11 trillion into the financial system while considering cutting food stamps for lack of money!

Retired Monk - "Ideology is a disease"

polycarp2

It sickens me how Wall Street preyed upon us with their faux mortgages and now have companies offering to refinance the mess that they caused to begin with. They got us coming and going. When will people rise up and say ENOUGH?

Dano45's picture
Dano45

Although this post tells of the steps taken by Iceland it's not true that they have got themselves out of the clutches of the banksters. Iceland is still in as much trouble as the rest of us.

Lucidles's picture
Lucidles

Really? The banksters there are in much worse trouble. Like Argentina, they have called the bluff of the banksters while they take care of themselves. Let the banksters wallpaper their mansions with the debts.

DRC's picture
DRC

You can't do that in America. So no worries. The government does not have the authority to say that people can borrow money then stiff the people they borrowed it from. That is defined as theft. Unless a law was broken the feds have no business putting their noses in other people's business.

If they can do it for houses can I stiff GM on my car payment? How about my credit card or my daughters college loans? Can those be "forgiven" as well? Why discriminate?

Try this: For anyone who did not get greedy and try to buy a more expensive house than they could afford. Some of them have managed to pay off their mortgages. I would like to see how long they got to keep their houses if they stopped making payments to the government. Would the payment be forgiven?

rigel1's picture
rigel1

The American Dream Film-Full Length

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

The Money Masters.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936&q=The+money+changers&ei=Zd4QSMjvB47YqAKQtJmzBA

The system is falling we just have to keep it up so it happens here.

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat

Lloyd Blankfein is long overdue for retirement in a prison cell.

captbebops's picture
captbebops
Quote captbebops:

Lloyd Blankfein is long overdue for retirement in a prison cell.

It's good to name names. He and Hank Paulson and Pete Peterson. The latter was head of NY Fed Reserve, head of the CFR, head of Blackstone Hedge Fund group. Gheitner, Greenspan et al

Choco's picture
Choco

Angelo Mozilo of Countrywide

chilidog

Currently Chatting

The world we're leaving for today's teens...

Without immediate global action on climate change, today's teenagers will be forced to live with the consequences of our inaction. The World Bank has issued their third report of climate change, and it says that global temperatures could rise by as much as 4 degrees Celsius by the time today's teens hit their 80th birthday.