podcast help

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

2 posts / 0 new

I'm totally new to all this, podcasts, etc. Don't know where to ask for podcast help, but seems to me that podcast for 4/27, Friday, is all stuff I listened to before for perhaps the previous Friday. It was Bernie, but.......... I have seen nowhere on site to ask this kind of question. Help please. Sharon

sharooie's picture
sharooie

Comments

Hi sharooie.

There was no llive show last Friday as we were moving the studio to a larger area. So we played the previous Friday's show.. Sorry about the confusion.

SueN's picture
SueN

Nuclear Plant Has Been Leaking For Four Years

According to the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Entergy Corp has allowed highly radioactive waste to leak into a contained area at the FitzPatrick nuclear power plant for the last four years.

The FitzPatrick plant is near Oswego, New York, but the NRC has said that the leak "poses no immediate risks to any residents or the environment."