Ron Paul and election fraud - The illusion of freedom and democracy

6 posts / 0 new
Ron Paul and election fraud - The illusion of freedom and democracy

Why is it that nobody is mentioning the rampant election fraud during the republican primaries? There are numerous questionable incidents that have occured, most notably in Maine, and Nevada. I understand the MSM being complicit in this, but where is Thom on this? While I certainly don't want Mitt Zombie for president, I don't see how another Obama term would somehow be different. The lessor of two evils is still EVIL.

Jlundfelt's picture
Jlundfelt

You would have to get a Progressive majority in Congress to get a Progressive White House. If you could get a Green elected President, how would he or she be all that more effective than Obama? It is fine to recognize that the system is in the hands of evil, or is even evilly constituted. It is another to make us feel that not doing anything effective and political is our moral alternative.

DRC's picture
DRC

First, if you want change, get rid of the conservatives in the house and senate.

Second, on fraud in the elections, other than OKeefe's crew, what fraud?

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

There were very interesting "total" in the GOPimp primaries, and RP was on the short end.

DRC's picture
DRC

I'm with you on that, but actual change will never come until the people can elect leaders of their choice, free of election fraud or assassination. To deny that fraud does not occur on a massive scale during primaries is delusional. Record individual campaign contributions and turnout for Ron Paul, yet he doesn't win a single state? These people that spend MILLIONS on a campaign, certainly wont let a silly thing like actual voters get in their way. The very fact that Obama was allowed to win without being kenney'd should tell you everything that his cabinet choices and legislation like the recent NDAA somehow failed to demonstrate.

Progressives & Conservatives will never get their way unless they pay for it with money or blood.

Jlundfelt's picture
Jlundfelt

Or, if we get back to "kansas."

DRC's picture
DRC

Currently Chatting

Community Archive

Why the Web of Life is Dying...

Could you survive with just half of your organs? Think about it. What if you had just half your brain, one kidney, half of your heart, one lung, half a liver and only half of your skin? It would be pretty hard to survive right? Sure, you could survive losing just one kidney or half of your liver, but at some point, losing pieces from all of your organs would be too much and you would die.