Ron Paul and election fraud - The illusion of freedom and democracy

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jlundfelt
Jlundfelt's picture

Why is it that nobody is mentioning the rampant election fraud during the republican primaries? There are numerous questionable incidents that have occured, most notably in Maine, and Nevada. I understand the MSM being complicit in this, but where is Thom on this? While I certainly don't want Mitt Zombie for president, I don't see how another Obama term would somehow be different. The lessor of two evils is still EVIL.

Comments

DRC
DRC's picture
You would have to get a

You would have to get a Progressive majority in Congress to get a Progressive White House.  If you could get a Green elected President, how would he or she be all that more effective than Obama?  It is fine to recognize that the system is in the hands of evil, or is even evilly constituted.  It is another to make us feel that not doing anything effective and political is our moral alternative. 

Phaedrus76
Phaedrus76's picture
First, if you want change,

First, if you want change, get rid of the conservatives in the house and senate.

Second, on fraud in the elections, other than OKeefe's crew, what fraud?

DRC
DRC's picture
There were very interesting

There were very interesting "total" in the GOPimp primaries, and RP was on the short end.

Jlundfelt
Jlundfelt's picture
I'm with you on that, but

I'm with you on that, but actual change will never come until the people can elect leaders of their choice, free of election fraud or assassination. To deny that fraud does not occur on a massive scale during primaries is delusional. Record individual campaign contributions and turnout for Ron Paul, yet he doesn't win a single state? These people that spend MILLIONS on a campaign, certainly wont let a silly thing like actual voters get in their way. The very fact that Obama was allowed to win without being kenney'd should tell you everything that his cabinet choices and legislation like the recent NDAA somehow failed to demonstrate.

Progressives & Conservatives will never get their way unless they pay for it with money or blood.

DRC
DRC's picture
Or, if we get back to

Or, if we get back to "kansas."