Ron Paul Winning: MSM Decides its Safe to Announce Delegate Wins

15 posts / 0 new

Ron Paul Winning: MSM Decides its Safe to Announce Delegate Wins

Prisonplanet
Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Now three people have won Iowa during this primary season. Last night, Ron Paul’s delegate finagling strategy paid off as he guaranteed himself at least half of the delegates in Iowa and Minnesota.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ron-paul-winning-msm-decides-its-safe-to-announce-delegate-wins.html

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat

Comments

This very site reported that he hadn't won anything.

I corrected them.

It's what I do.

I rule.

I'm your hero.

I'm the "Randal" to everyone else's "Dante". (If you don't get that reference... you're not cool.)

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

Yeah, Little Suit Ron finally achieved a 50% in one state in delegates, 4 months after the election... So he ought to secure the Republican nomination sometime around December 2012, and he'll win the General Election by April 2013 at the latest!

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

It "should" bother EVERYONE that bogus reporting has gone on since the beginning of our elections.

It "should" bother EVERYONE that severe voting fraud has gone on in the Republican presidential primary. These are the SAME cats that pretend to be upset at voting fraud. Yet, they are the ones perpetrating the most abuses!

Why hasn't VOTER FRAUD made more of splash in the news?

Look into actual voter fraud in Maine and Nevada, Iowa... It "should" bother you that this hasn't made the news.

It "should" bother you that dumb ol' Fletcher knew that Ron Paul won primaries and this site reported that he didn't. I don't have an official "wire service" like this site does. How did I have access to this news? Am I psychic?

If we can't have honest elections... what hope is there for any form of a representative government?

I am willing to wager that if you went line by line with issues that you actually care about, and if you're honest, you have more in common with Ron Paul than you do with Barack Obama.

Not what Obama "says"... cuz' if Obama actually did 5% of what he said, he would be the greatest president of all time! This guy does NOTHING he says!

Are you for censoring the internet?

Are you for a death penalty without due process?

Are you for eliminating the 4th amendment?

Are you for forced labor camps?

Are you for a LARGER war on drugs?

Are you for legalized kidnappings?

Are you for eminent domain for foreign corporations to take over U.S. citizens property?

Are you for hidden GMO's in your food?

Are you for NAFTA?

Are you for the Federal Reserve?

Are you for the WTO?

Are you for the IMF?

Are you for exporting oil to be our nation's number one export?

Are you for adding poisons and sterilizations into our public drinking water? (Look up Detroit)

Are you for presidents being loyal to secret societies and foreign cartels OVER loyalty to you?

Are you for the Army being allowed to arrest you?

Are you for MORE nuclear power?

Are you for MORE WAR?

This isn't made up stuff. I voted for Obama. How I wish he was what he said he was.

I'm not saying that Ron Paul is everything he says he is. I am NOT libertarian. I'm saying that this guy (Obama) doesn't deserve your vote. He is the biggest fraud that has ever occupied our trust.

I AM saying that you have more in common with Ron Paul than Barack Obama.

Fletcher Christian

Fletcher, I think the answer for that would be asking "are you for even more corporations gone wild" as you would get with Paul's "free markets" approach. A lot of liberals applaud Ron Paul's outspokenness about the war and a lot of issues you have mentioned above. When Thom had him on recently he was surprised at how many issues he agreed with him on but then the "free markets" thing didn't come up either.

As we've seen "free markets" won't take care of themselves. That's been tried before in other countries and shown to be a complete failure. As it is many big corporations these days use a crime syndicate business model doing whatever they can get away with and if they think they can't bribing congress to let them do so. We the people are locked in a war with them and it will escalate. However the corporations aren't always as bright as they think they will undoubtedly overplay their hand and THAT will be their demise (think Walmart in Mexico). In the meantime we need to keep calling them out (that's also why they want the Internet restricted so we can't do so).

captbebops's picture
captbebops

Fletch, until this week, Ron Paul had not won. His supporters took enough county and state party offices to get the super delegates to earn him 50% of the total in Iowa. He still got smoked for actual votes.

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

No... he actually won the very first primary and it wasn't even reported.

The media ran with a "handshake agreement" story because it was cute. You know, the one between Romney and Santorum that "gave" the state of Iowa to Santorum.

Captbebops... I clearly stated that I am NOT libertarian. There HAS to be rules BEFORE the damage can be done... not "after the fact". "After the fact" in this day and age... is too late. That's my basic take on libertarianism. Because propaganda is SO powerful, we won't actually know what the "free market" is. So therefore, our decision making process will always be skewed towards Oligarchy. That's WHY the freedom of the press is so important. WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN?!?

Captbebops... I am independent. So should you, and anyone/everyone else.

I stand by my statement that you have a lot more in common with Ron Paul than you do with Barack Obama.

Obama is not liberal. The media is not liberal.

I know this may come as a shock (by the way our country has been ran for the last 11 years)... but we do not elect "KINGS"... we elect presidents.

Here in "Chicagoland", Rahm Emmanual is starting to earn the nickname, "The Emporer". There aren't ANY republicans in Chicago. This term is coming from Democratic alderman and Union members. It's not a good nickname.

I do not believe Ron Paul would do end arounds of the constitution and institute barbaric, tyrannical Executive Orders like our last 2 "kings" have done. I could be wrong. I doubt that I am wrong on this one... because I have studied the 2 candidates. One of them happens to be very honest and pretty consistent over the years, the other one... not so much.

I just wandered off topic... it's late, I apologize.

Anyways...

Ron Paul has one states through the delegate process. Anyone who has paid attention to the process knows this.

What should trouble you is that the process has been subverted by the uber-hypocrites that are the Republican party! These are the SAME turds that are suppressing votes at EVERY turn... then they turn around and DO IT THEMSELVES!!! One would 'think' that would be news worthy.

Do yourself a favor and watch people IN ACTION stealing the representative process over on youtube. Unfortunately... there's a lot of videos showing people subverting the political process.

What should also trouble you is that they have a willing accomplice in the media.

Like I said, I corrected this site on their error when they said that Ron Paul hadn't won a state. There's nothing wrong inherently by making a mistake. It's repeating them that starts to turn a "slip into a slide."

I'm working on them. But I still have a few "hot buttons" left in me. One of them is our media LYING to us. The reason being, we don't stand a chance of EVER becoming a fair society without a strong, honest media. So I get all riled up whenever it happens.

Fletcher Christian

I'm curious to know what Plan B is. Unless Plan B is Ron Paul in 2016.

chilidog

Where was Ron Paul during the CISPA vote? He's shown as Not Voting. He was opposed to the bill.

captbebops's picture
captbebops

Election 2012: Who do they Say Is Winning

Article By: pumabydesign001.com | Feb 28, 2012

“Regardless of which candidate one supports, we must all decry the unfair reporting and never ending manipulating going on by the elite Progressive establishment on both the left and the right of which the lame stream media is fully complicit. The establishment continues to produce polls and reports that say one thing while voters say another.

One such example : http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1pH0SJx_POU/T4UpIvs7isI/AAAAAAAAAo0/203I9_BJ7oc/s1600/media.jpg The photograph requires no explanation yet leads one to ask what is up with that and if you are STILL not convinced that there are forces guilty of manipulating and blacking out certain reports”..“And so I ask, is this spin or is there something here that many cannot see or refuse to see America?”

Liberty-Pac's picture
Liberty-Pac

Liberty-Pac - OK... that was pretty impressive. I've watched 2 of those large gatherings... Champagne, Ill and Los Angeles, California. I was moved and stirred by both.

I was also moved and stirred into action by Barack Obama. WAY BACK THEN... I "hoped" for the best. When given a choice between (what my wifey calls) "The Old Man & The Dingbat" versus Barack Obama... I obviously chose Obama. His "rhetoric" was the BEST rhetoric that I had ever heard. Even though he slipped into a faker southern accent than Kevin Costner's in JFK. (Watch JFK again... the scene where Garrison and his wife argue over missing Easter Sunday, try not to think of "Jimmitty Cricket"! Try it! It can't be done! The worst southern accent... EVER!)

This year we'll have "Mitt The Ripper" & "The Anchor Baby" versus Obama. I will NOT vote for ANY ticket that has Mitt "Retch-A-Sketch" Romney on the bill. That includes if Ron Paul is the VP. If Jesus Christ flies down from a cloud and tells me to vote for Romney... I won't do it. There would HAVE to be a mistake or some sort of "trickster" God at work. I wouldn't do it.

I also will not vote for Obama. Simply put... he's a bad man. He has done NOTHING to earn my/your vote.

The one thing that also "pops" out when you watch one of those videos is that the crowd is FULL of people 25 and under.

I am not kidding. I am not joking. I am serious. There will be monuments erected in the likeness of Ron Paul.

Mark my word on this one. It may take years... but monuments will be made to ensure that this man's revolution is remembered.

If Bernie Sanders had ran... just substitute Sanders for Paul. I'd feel the SAME way. But he didn't. So the best option that actually deserves your vote, is Ron Paul.

Just like Joel Schumacher ruined the "BATMAN" franchise... it took Christopher Nolan to BLOW IT UP and start from scratch. Thank goodness he did. We got "Batman Begins" and then the incredible "The Dark Knight".

It's time to take a cue from the comic book universe and go back to YEAR ZERO! (That's what comic books are forced to do when the writer's have gotten carried away and created bogus storylines that are too big to fail.)

We've got to start all over. The Constitution is a GREAT place to start.

Fletcher Christian

The following is one of my all time favorite reads - Written by: Charlie Reese (RET.) Orlando Sentinel. Their are a few versions of this article in circulation and I believe this is the most current version available. Ultimately We the people are directly responsible for the type of government we have. Good day.

545 People Responsible For America's Woes

By Charley Reese

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.

Have you ever wondered why, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, we have deficits? Have you ever wondered why, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, we have inflation and high taxes?

You and I don't propose a federal budget. The president does. You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does. You and I don't write the tax code. Congress does.

You and I don't set fiscal policy. Congress does. You and I don't control monetary policy. The Federal Reserve Bank does.

100 senators, 435 congressmen, one president and nine Supreme Court justices - 545 human beings out of the 300 million - are directly, legally, morally and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.

I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a federally-chartered, but private, central bank.

I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason. They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman or a president to do one cotton-picking thing. I don't care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash. The politician has the power to accept or reject it.

No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's responsibility to determine how he votes.

Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con, regardless of party.

What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a SPEAKER, who stood up and criticized G.W. Bush ALONE for creating deficits.

The president can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it. The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes.

Who is the speaker of the House? She is the leader of the majority party.

She and fellow Democrats, not the president, can approve any budget they want. If the president vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto.

It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts - of incompetence and irresponsibility.

I can't think of a single domestic problem, from an unfair tax code to defense overruns, that is not traceable directly to those 545 people

When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.

If the tax code is unfair, it's because they want it to be unfair. If the budget is in the red, it's because they want it to be in the red. If the Marines are in IRAQ, it's because they want them to be in IRAQ.

There are no insoluble government problems. Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to bureaucrats, whom they hire and whose jobs they can abolish; to lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject; to regulators, to whom they give the power to regulate and from whom they can take this power.

Above all, do not let them con you into the belief that there exist disembodied mystical forces like "the economy," "inflation" or "politics" that prevent them from doing what they take an oath to do.

Those 545 people and they alone, are responsible. They and they alone, have the power. They and they alone, should be held accountable by the people who are their bosses - provided the voters have the gumption to manage their own employees. We should vote all of them out of office and clean up their mess.

Liberty-Pac's picture
Liberty-Pac

Ron paul is just the republican's fall back position in case that simpleton Romney really puts his foot in it and suicides his own candidacy, which they must half suspect. In any event, they are all part of the same gang and no one who gets elected will be doing anything except what they are told to do. I remember watching that other fool president, Clinton, when he said on one of those propaganda channels, I think it was CNN, that the president of the U.S. was now just a ceremonial position. So if it was true then it must be more so now. And even if Obama really believed that he was going to "Change" the world, which is doubtful, they would have sat him down after he was elected and had the "birds and the bees" talk with him and straightened him out right away.

jmacneil's picture
jmacneil

The amount of information you can believe from Alex Jones/prisonplanet = 0

led_belly

led_belly - I don't follow or believe any one source of information. Do you? If you do... clue us all in on who this media messiah is so that we then can be baptized in the truth!

I will be awaiting your response on bended knee.

(Not really... that was sarcasm. Pretty good sarcasm, too! Because I KNOW that you won't have an answer.)

Fletcher Christian

Currently Chatting