So much for the liberal bias in the media

6 posts / 0 new

According to a study by the Pew Research Center’s Project for Excellence in Journalism – President Obama has received the least favorable news coverage so far in this election cycle. In fact – the presumptive Republican nominee, Mitt Romney, has actually received twice as much favorable coverage from the news media as President Obama. That’s something to think about next time the gang at Fox News bemoans a press corps in the tank for Democrats.

Thom Hartmann Administrator's picture
Thom Hartmann A...

Comments

I see very little if any "liberal" coverage in the media. I see corporate news and enhanced corporate news. Kind of like Bush's base, the haves and the have mores. In fact, I don't see any news, I see infotainment, trivia and melodrama.

Choco's picture
Choco

Obviously Obama's "attack dog", Media Matters, is having little if any effect.

.ren's picture
.ren

not an "attack dog," just a happy little puppy.

DRC's picture
DRC

That's not how the Independent Sentinel (A free country is armed with a free press) sees it.

Media Matters, Obama’s Attack Dogs, Declared War On Fox Last March

.ren's picture
.ren

Obama’s Attack Dogs, Declared War On Fox Last March

Bout time he did something constructive....

"PRETEND T.V. and Mental Health"

The Myth of "Liberal Bias" in the Media

Bong Hits 4 Jesus

Brain structure differs in liberals, conservatives: study
Liberals have more gray matter in a part of the brain associated with understanding complexity, while the conservative brain is bigger in the section related to processing fear, said the study on Thursday in Current Biology.

Conservatives Have Larger 'Fear Centers' in Their Brains

British study shows conservatives' brains tend to have larger amygdalas, which responsible for primitive emotions.

Conservatives' brains have larger amygdalas than the brains of liberals. Amygdalas are responsible for fear and other "primitive" emotions. At the same time, conservatives' brains were also found to have a smaller anterior cingulate -- the part of the brain responsible for courage and optimism.

Conservatives without conscience by John W. Dean

Bushit Rumcheney Cocktail:Fascist Nationalism and MKULTRA

The Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
Most people know that the “drug czar” — the director of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) — is an advocate for the government position regarding the drug war. But not everyone knows that he and his office are mandated to tell lies as part of their Congressional authorization.

Calvina Fay Prohibition Inc

"The masses have little time to think. And how incredible is the willingness of modern man to believe."

The German people have no idea of the extent to which they have to be gulled in order to be led."

"Another weapon I discovered early was the power of the printed word to sway souls to me. The newspaper was soon my gun, my flag - a thing with a soul that could mirror my own."
Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini together in the heyday of 1930s fascism.

Alphabet Channel Alternatives

DdC's picture
DdC

Currently Chatting