Ted Nugent - Patriot

37 posts / 0 new

http://forum.surfermag.com/forum/printthread.php?Board=wwatch&main=2057074&type=post

Dominic C

Comments

.............................................................................................................

Sounds about right for that loud mouth, macho man, riot wing weirdo.

Or they may have refused to take him because HE IS a weirdo! And he made up this story. I know I wouldn't want to serve with him.

( Ted Nugent = Frank Burns of M.A.S.H. fame )
I bet he hasn't shared this story with the troops he so "passionately" supports.

anti-Republicon

Chickenshit Chickenhawk teddy = POS.......but, he is a favorite of many low IQ GOPimpsters.

Sprinklerfitter's picture
Sprinklerfitter

In 2005, I watched "Daughters of Rockers" on VH1. Ted Nugent's two daughters said he routinely "partied" at their home with minors. They implied "wild parties" which anyone watching the interview knew meant drugs/sex with underage girls at their, Ted's, Michigan home. Legally this means MOLESTATION and PEDOPHILIA and RAPE of minors. Nugent's daughters implied that some of the girls were so young... which could even mean PRE-TEEN girls. I saw this on Comcast Cable in San Jose CA. I don't know what other regions the show might have aired in. I wonder what else was in the interview that didn't make on air? Why wouldn't a prosecutor look into this? The Corporate Media and DA went after Michael Jackson but not Ted Nugent! Why? Watch the show for yourself and make your own evaluation. Ted Nugent was just one of 10 or more rockers featured in this show.

dArKeR's picture
dArKeR

The right wing is always looking for new douche bags to add to their hero list, the more outrageous, ignorant or philosophically conflicted the better. Nugent should be an example of what's wrong with this country, not what's right about it. Unfortunately, though, there is an unspoken rule in American politics that right-wing crazies are just passionate and left-wing passion is crazy.

One side of the aisle can be as reckless, stupid and ignorant of history and the constitution as they like. The other side must walk on egg shells, lest they stir the ire of those with less historical clarity and a weaker sense of social responsibility.

It's a rigged game.

D_NATURED's picture
D_NATURED

Why do I get the feeling that Ted Nugent and Ann Coulter are made for each other? What a lovely couple they would make.

Choco's picture
Choco

It will make celibacy wildly popular.

DRC's picture
DRC

Teddy nugent has little man syndrome. big truck, big gun, big ego, big mouth and loves to kill. Like Cheney is a deferment PRINCESS.

skleinfeldt's picture
skleinfeldt

Afraid I think the Progressive outrage over Nugent's remarks is a lttle over the top. Just recognizing that the righties love this shit. Says quite about the rough, tough right wing. Personally, I like seeing them express themselves. This stuff is no less than I expect. I wonder if we're going to see an opinion from any of the Conservatives here on this thread.

Art's picture
Art

I don't agree with Thom about defending Nugent's right to say what he pleases. When you put words out there to attack the President of The United States, I think you have to draw the line. I'm glad that the secrect service is paying him a visit! i hope he shits his pants again! just saying.

SHARONINMINNESOTA's picture
SHARONINMINNESOTA

I got a #249 on my ping pong ball determining my draft status.. Missed out on all the fun of not showering or eating properly I guess. Nugget gives gunutz a bad name. thx for the interview.

Theodore Anthony?
Without forcing myself to actually hear his metal banging against metal, cat screeching yodels and idiotic rants. If you were looking for music why stop at Toad Nugget? It's a lot easier to drop a fork in a garbage disposal. He was re-invented by Calvina and Straight Inc. to scare kids away from Rock and Roll and getting high. Who can enjoy themselves or relax with a jack hammer outside of your window? Maybe it's a chain-saw he plays? Whatever the only thing worse than his noise is his politicks. What a waste of good flesh. Somebody please slap his mother. When they try to bury the sucker the dirt will spit him back out. Fox drags him out every Christmas for the gunutz. Other than that I wish people would just let the poor critter fade away into the land of no (hit) blunders. ~DdC

One of the most dangerous places on earth is our own 2,000 mile border with Mexico. Our southern border is a drug war zone, and we are losing the fight. Know it. We have all the laws we need to fight drugs. What America needs is the will-power and a renewed warrior spirit to crush evil and evil doers. Call me, President Obama. Hippies, dope heads, corrupt politicos and various other human debris hate me, which makes me the perfect man for the job.
~ Ted Nugent, Nugent for Drug Czar

I am not naïve enough to believe we can ever fully eradicate drugs. However, as America's Drug Czar, I would put a big hurt on the drug kingpins and consumers like they have never seen. Every American who smokes dope, manufactures, buys or sells meth or uses any illegal drugs is aiding and abetting the enemies of America. Case closed. This spiritual inbreeding and cannibalism must be identified, admitted to and stopped immediately. America can, and must do this. Good over evil. Next.
~ Ted Nugent, Nugent for Drug Czar

I guess it’s good to see Ted Nugent finally volunteering for a war – though I suppose us hippies and dope heads must be much easier to fight than the Viet Cong. Ted didn’t bathe and defecated and urinated in his trousers for a month to avoid the draft, because, I suppose, there are no ten-point bucks to shoot in Vietnam. While my friends were watching their brothers die in the jungle, Ted was polishing up the songwriting skills that would give us “Wang Dang Sweet Poontang”. Now my veteran friends are in their 50s and 60s, suffering from pain and PTSD and using medical marijuana, and Ted tells me they are aiding and abetting the enemies of the country they fought for."
~ "Radical" Russ Belville on January 27, 2009
Ted Nugent wants to be Drug Czar. Seriously.

Penn and Teller Bullshît : War on Drugs

Nixon's 40 Year War On Drugs... Drugs Won!

Ted Nugent Goes Off On Obama And Hillary! U2b
Ted Nugent wants a favor from the same Mr. Obama who, as a senator running for president, Ted Nugent was onstage taunting with two automatic assault weapons, saying “Hey, Obama, you might want to suck on one of these, you punk! Obama, he’s a piece a shit and I told him to suck on my machine gun.”

WIKILEAKS: Mexican President's Guard Leaked Secrets To Drug Cartels
A Mexican army officer assigned to guard President Felipe Calderon leaked military intelligence to drug cartels, trained hit men and supplied military weapons to Los Zetas, according to a U.S. Embassy cable recently released by Wikileaks. full story

US Asked To Stop False Information on Medical Pot

DdC's picture
DdC
i hope he shits his pants again!
Nah. Now we'll be hearing him whine about how Obama's jackbooted thugs violated his right of free speech. The Fox crowd will rally around and cry about their loss of freedom.

Art's picture
Art

"Cat SCAT Fever"

anti-Republicon

I'm waiting to hear Leo Sayer's opinion.

chilidog

We WANGO WE TANGO 1-2-3-4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjX7e6NiVjM

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat
Quote Art:

Afraid I think the Progressive outrage over Nugent's remarks is a lttle over the top. Just recognizing that the righties love this shit. Says quite about the rough, tough right wing. Personally, I like seeing them express themselves. This stuff is no less than I expect. I wonder if we're going to see an opinion from any of the Conservatives here on this thread.

At the rate they along with Libertarians get banned here probably not.

Have liberals here finally waken up to the banking system that is currently destroying America and its Globalist connections or are they still inthe dark about all that despite 15 years of internet info ?

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat
Have liberals here finally waken up to the banking system that is currently destroying America and its Globalist connections or are they still inthe dark about all that despite 15 years of internet info ?
Did you want to offer a comment about Ted Nugent?

Art's picture
Art

While I never like Nugent's music I admire his balls--and he never threatened her majesty Obama. He was speaking about taking their heads off vote wise--to stop this communist menace. And besides where's the outrage over Louis Fartakhan and his threats against her majesty? Why aren't the SS paying that negro nincompoop a visit? Fartinacan made a blatant, open threat, Nugent didn't. Nugent is being targeted because he's Caucasian--with Obama it always comes down to race or class.

Rob Johnson's picture
Rob Johnson
Quote Rob Johnson:

While I never like Nugent's music I admire his balls--and he never threatened her majesty Obama. He was speaking about taking their heads off vote wise--to stop this communist menace. And besides where's the outrage over Louis Fartakhan and his threats against her majesty? Why aren't the SS paying that negro nincompoop a visit? Fartinacan made a blatant, open threat, Nugent didn't. Nugent is being targeted because he's Caucasian--with Obama it always comes down to race or class.

Don't you have anything to say about his draft dodging there you little right wing tool?

Dominic C

Just to return to civility:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_7C0QGkiVo

Disclosure: When I was 17 I decided that I would refuse induction. I believed that Canada was not a sufficient protest, and too selfish. In the end when my number was drawn it was something like 19, but it was the year after the last draft, so I don't know if I would have had the courage to go through with it.

doh1304's picture
doh1304
Quote doh1304:

Just to return to civility:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_7C0QGkiVo

Disclosure: When I was 17 I decided that I would refuse induction. I believed that Canada was not a sufficient protest, and too selfish. In the end when my number was drawn it was something like 19, but it was the year after the last draft, so I don't know if I would have had the courage to go through with it.

Arlo is great :)

Dominic C

OK, Nugent was a sex addict. He is a rhetorical coward, draft dodger who uses fantasies about "Braveheart" to say terrible things about very decent people in public office. I don't admire his "balls" or anything about this pathetic "never was." As "rhetoric," his blowhard mouth is a disgrace, and that Romney sought his endorsement is a serious embarassment.

When I was a seminary student with a 4D, I turned in my card to the Feds in protest of the war. At the time, the risk of going to jail for it was real. Nugent and his pants are the same thing.

DRC's picture
DRC
Quote Rob Johnson:

While I never like Nugent's music ( I admire his balls )

Literally or figuratively? I don't blame anyone for dodging the Vietnam draft. But to do so, and then later become a chicken hawk pounding the war drums promoting a similar bullshit military venture in Iraq. Yeah, his balls are the perfect complement to fellow draft dodger - Richard(the dick)Cheney.

I actually admire his guitar skills. He's very good. He must be an Idiot Savant.

anti-Republicon
Quote anti-Republicon:
Quote Rob Johnson:

While I never like Nugent's music ( I admire his balls )

I actually admire his guitar skills. He's very good. He must be an Idiot Savant.

I really think he is just a hyporcytical uneducated racist asshole who just happens to be a good guitarist.

Savants aren't evil like this guy...

Dominic C
Quote Dominic C:

I really think he is just a hypocritical uneducated racist asshole who just happens to be a good guitarist.

Savants aren't evil like this guy...

This is true.

My bad........My apologies to all Savants,........... and Idiots!

anti-Republicon

delusional dingle balls reign instead of brains -dingle on Ted! He has given us proof - with his comments --- clearly his reality check has bounced.

Inciting someone to kill Obama however - is beyond just dingle ball dumb - it is dingle ball dangerous. With our free speech right we have many many ways to express our political differences without bringing killing or guns in to the scenario - as did Nugent with his delusional, inciteful, violent commentary around the upcoming election. Why not be grown up about this? Especially with so many guns available to delusional people. Nugent needs to be called out for his crazy delusional inciteful violent commentary. This sort of mean spiritedness - seems the same as Sarah Palin's cross-hairs - which put Gabby Gifford in the cross-hairs of Jared Lougner. Loughner shot 19 peopleof whom six died; Gifford lived - amazingly and with considerable disability. We ought to be able to conduct our political differences without resorting to threats of violence, shooting.

media_muse
Quote media_muse:

delusional dingle balls reign instead of brains -dingle on Ted! He has given us proof - with his comments --- clearly his reality check has bounced.

Inciting someone to kill Obama however - is beyond just dingle ball dumb - it is dingle ball dangerous. With our free speech right we have many many ways to express our political differences without bringing killing or guns in to the scenario - as did Nugent with his delusional, inciteful, violent commentary around the upcoming election. Why not be grown up about this? Especially with so many guns available to delusional people. Nugent needs to be called out for his crazy delusional inciteful violent commentary. This sort of mean spiritedness - seems the same as Sarah Palin's cross-hairs - which put Gabby Gifford in the cross-hairs of Jared Lougner. Loughner shot 19 peopleof whom six died; Gifford lived - amazingly and with considerable disability. We ought to be able to conduct our political differences without resorting to threats of violence, shooting.

His rhetoric is truly dangerous and yet not a peep from the right to denounce what this guy said and how he incites and gins up hate.

They also conviniently ignore facts about him that expose him as a hypocrite. Then again, none of them ever have the balls to hold people like Rush Limbaugh accountable, so no real surprise here...

Dominic C

Secret Service Looking Into Ted Nugent's Threatening Obama Comments

Nugent, Secret Service Meeting Scheduled

Ted Nugent Stands By Obama Remarks
Compares Himself To 'Black Jew At A Nazi-Klan Rally' (AUDIO)

Ted Nugent stood by his controversial comments about President Barack Obama and Democrats made over the weekend, telling conservative radio host Dana Loesch on Tuesday that he had been unfairly targeted for saying he would "either be dead or in jail" by next year if Obama is reelected.

Ted Nugent: 'I'm A Non-Violent Guy, I Don't Threaten'

"I spoke at the NRA and will stand by my speech. It's 100 percent positive. It's about we the people taking back our American dream from the corrupt monsters in the federal government under this administration, the communist czars he has appointed."

NRA's Prez Heston's Mandatory Minimum Didn't Die
Kochroach & Aleech...

"Varmints are sometimes clever, but they're really easy to outmaneuver," Nugent said, before calling Pelosi a "sub-human scoundrel."

Cheney's Legacy of Fracking America to Death

"I think Mitt Romney's already denounced my guitar playing because it's too sexy," Nugent said. "Mitt Romney knows what I'm saying is true. He puts it in the words for him, I put in the words for me."

Romney's campaign's response to his remarks. Romney himself has not commented, but campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul deemed Nugent's words "offensive."

Pure evil

Palin Hurls 'Terrifyingly Naive' Attack At Obama

Victims of Teabog rhetoric?

Jim Inhofe: Ted Nugent Comments About Obama, Democrats Are Not Concerning
"I can't figure out what people are talking about," Inhofe said on CNN. "He's talking about him, that Ted himself will either be dead or in jail. Now, how does that relate to the president? I have a real hard time putting that together."

Nugent laid into the "vile," "evil" and "America-hating" Obama administration over the weekend at the NRA convention in St. Louis. He proceeded to claim that he would be "dead or in jail by this time next year" if Obama is reelected and encouraged attendees to vote against Democrats and "ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November." On Tuesday, he doubled down in a radio interview, taking direct aim at Democratic leaders.

The ranks of Birthers in Congress seem to be growing
Sen. Jim Inhofe, R-Okla., Rep. Bill Posey, R-Fla., Rep. Mary Bono Mack, R-Calif., Rep. John Campbell, R-Calif., Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., Rep. John Culberson, R-Texas.

Birthers Officially Full of shit

Speaking of prostitutes, big oil’s top call girl Sen Inhofe wants to kill fuel economy backed by automakers, small biz, enviros, & consumers,”
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

James Geddes-47 90 YEARS-5 PLANTS! JustUsOkies
Oklahoma is a third world communist state...

"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those towards whom it is directed will understand it. Therefore, the intellectual level of the propaganda must be lower the larger the number of people who are to be influenced by it."

"Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.
From Benito Mussolini
contributing to the "London Sunday Express," December 8, 1935

The Authoritarians

Bong Hits 4 Jesus

The Authoritarians

Booshammy
Legacy continues. Mittney kissed the ring of king GHWB.
The Only Thing GOPers Don't Roadblock is Killing the Country.

DdC's picture
DdC

For me, his music back in the 70's was torture to ever have to listen to. That was enough so that I never wanted to know anything about him. Clearly, I lost nothing.

Karolina's picture
Karolina
While I never like Nugent's music I admire his balls--and he never threatened her majesty Obama. He was speaking about taking their heads off vote wise--to stop this communist menace.
I wondered if we were going to hear from some Conservatives about this.
And besides where's the outrage over Louis Fartakhan and his threats against her majesty?
think that's probably because we haven't heard hardly a peep from Louis Farrakhan since his 1995 Million Man March. I guess we could go back to draw some equivalencies with Joe McCarthy or Father Coughlin.
I admire his balls
As I said, Conservatives just love this shit.

Art's picture
Art
Quote Art:

I wondered if we were going to hear from some Conservatives about this.

Still not a peep about his hypocisy or the ascinine comments he made.

The conservatives were in a uproar over a TRUE statement that Anne Romney has never worked a day in her life but absolutely nothing to say regarding this.

The hypocrisy on every level is amazing.

Dominic C

This speaks for itself. Very pathetic man. Ted Nugent agrees to plead guilty in illegal killApril 20, 2012, 11:19 PM EST

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) -- Rocker and wildlife hunter Ted Nugent has agreed to plead guilty to transporting a black bear he illegally killed in southeast Alaska.

Nugent made the admission in signing a plea agreement with federal prosecutors that was filed Friday in U.S. District Court.

Calls seeking comment from Nugent, his Anchorage attorney, Wayne Anthony Ross, and assistant U.S. Attorney Jack Schmidt were not immediately returned.

The plea agreement says Nugent illegally shot and killed the bear in May 2009 on Sukkwan Island days after wounding a bear in a bow hunt, which counted toward a state seasonal limit of one bear.

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=722707&affid=100055

Choco's picture
Choco

It seems a bit odd to think of Ted Nugent and Donald Trump's sons being in the same kind of trouble. I guess we are all one species. Guys like that to just don't know how respect all other species.

Karolina's picture
Karolina
Quote Choco:

Why do I get the feeling that Ted Nugent and Ann Coulter are made for each other? What a lovely couple they would make.

Could you imagine the kind of kids they would produce? They would probably be ugly inside and out.

Sprinklerfitter's picture
Sprinklerfitter

Here's an article from 2008 about Ted's disgusting draft-dodging scheme which illustrates that this is not merely a concocted story going around but something that actually has legs

http://www.thedailypage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42661

BTW, notice how quiet the twit has gotten?

mdhess's picture
mdhess

Nah... The "Nuge" rocked... hard!

But like many things... it's not what it seems to be.

I knew he was fraudulent when he came out against Kurt Kobain in the 90's.

Now... that's not to say that he isn't speaking the TRUTH.

There are executive orders... ( I LOVE/HATE how the media calls them 'E.O.s' without ANY explanation!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxwkaAxg6MM'

People DO change over the span of their lives.

I have changed over mine.

I am dubious when a man who makes his living off of being in the spotlight does something that will bring him attention.

That's not to say that there isn't "something" to it.

I FEAR THE GOVERNMENT!

I SAY WITH CONFIDENCE... THAT "YOU" FEAR THE GOVERNMENT AS WELL.

Admit it... you fear the government.

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

FC, first define what you think the government is. What was it supposed to be in the framers' minds and what has it become? Define We The People. Do you fear the people? Do you fear that the government has been taken over by special interests? If so, what and who are these special interests? After that what are the objectives of these people with these special interests? In other words, you are being vague when you say you "Fear the Government." To answer my questions is to rehash almost every post on the TH site as those are questions we are all grappling with . . . and more.

Choco's picture
Choco

Currently Chatting

Largest Climate March Ever!

On Sunday, the world's largest climate march took over New York City. In addition to the 400,000 people who showed up to demand change in the Big Apple, hundreds of thousands more joined events in at least 156 counties. From London to Rio to Melbourne to New York, people around the world joined together to demand action on climate change.