Thoughts and Prayers to Louise

23 posts / 0 new

Louise is in my thoughts and prayers. I am thankful for the skill of her surgeon, the success of her procedure, and for her quick and complete recovery.

And, so it is!

Steve

Steve.I.Am's picture
Steve.I.Am

Comments

Wishing Louise the best and quickest recovery ever.

anti-Republicon

Strength and Best Wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

Good health and healing energy to Louise.

'Looking forward to you being back all hale and happy very soon.

COmtnLady's picture
COmtnLady

I'm sorry to hear of Louise's surgery, even though I have no idea what it was for. I've had a few close encounters of the medical kind myself, so I can relate, big time. Here's to the best of outcomes and lots of pampering in the meantime. ;-)

Zenzoe

Louise, sending you love and light from here. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

KennyMac's picture
KennyMac

Best wishes and a speedy recovery Louise, hope you get well soon.

brett.iso's picture
brett.iso

Love, light and healing to you Louise
My prayers to God for you Thom and family at this time.

sheild

Dear Louise, Best of luck for your recovery! There are many of us out here, recovering from the same, giving you a major vote of confidence and lots of love. K.

lilly1875's picture
lilly1875

Dear Louise - I send you love and many good wishes for your optimum health and optimum recovery. I bless you from the top of your head to the bottoms of your feet. May you walk in Beauty, may you be held in beauty - Beauty before you, beauty behind you and beauty all around you. I ask for grace to comfort you and your family - to carry you gracefully through this part and the future.

media_muse

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

merwinna's picture
merwinna

P.S. Now you know what sort of beast "chicken fried steak" comes from

merwinna's picture
merwinna

Louise,

We are praying for your quick return to health and pain-free activity. God bless you and Tom!

JMasini's picture
JMasini

Louise, I wish the best for you in your recovery. I am happy that so much progress has been made in science and medicine, and feel encouraged for you and your family.

shortie's picture
shortie

Dear Louise, I pray that the Healing Power of God is now flowing through you, healing you, and making you whole. The Infinite Presence that made you understands all processes and functions of your body, and knows how to heal you. I pray that the Holy Spirit is flowing through you now, animating, sustaining, healing and restoring your entire being to wholeness, beauty, and perfection.

Karolina's picture
Karolina

Hello Louise,

I hope things are going well for you. I'm sending positive thoughts, sunshine, prayers. Hopefully someone is giving you chocolate, flowers, books, dvds or whatever you enjoy. :)

Isabel

Isabel

I was so sorry to hear of your surgery from Carl Wolfson this morning, but very happy to hear that it went well!

From the Persian mystical poet Hafiz--a gift to you for your complete healing, dear Louise:

....Hafiz, /Could you slip magic into sounds/Then pour them/Into the earth's bruised ear?

Hafiz, could you whisper the luminous/Close to each wayfarer's body/And let the whole world know/About the Beloved's/True nature?

Yes, dear ones, I can,/Listen to one of my favorite words/That the Friend too is always saying to us:/Mashuq, Mashuq (Sweetheart).

The chorus in the heart needs to sing./Love is sovereign and ceaselessly moves/From the tuned clay drum,

Chanting, humming all day long, Mashuq,/Mashuq to everything.

Blessings, Karen Mitzner, Portland OR

Karenmitzner

We are sending best wishes for a speedy recovery! We commend the woman behind, and in support of, such a special man, Thom. May you always remain the becon and the light in his eyes.

The Lovelands's picture
The Lovelands

Hi Louise,

Good to hear you are recovering well from your surgery and that your lymph nodes are clear. Be well and may you have many years to come of healthy living. Tom should take good care of you.

Peace,

Nick

nwoebcke's picture
nwoebcke

Louise,

I send thoughts of comfort and tolerance through your upcoming treatment. I hope you have a large array of patient helping hands. Lots of love and laughter heals all.

A BC survivor , Jen

iamfreespirited's picture
iamfreespirited

Antineoplaston, invented by Dr. Burzynski, has been proven to have great anti-cancer response. And little or no side effects. The Big Pharma and the FDA kept it out of production for over 10 years and refused to do the necessary tests to get it approved. And tried to put Burzynski in jail. The story is quite a shame for what big money can buy and the lives they destroy with their corruption. There is a great documentary of the story,

Good luck, Best wishes and Healing thoughts to Louise!

Truth1st's picture
Truth1st

Louise,

I wish you comfort and the tolerence you'll need for chemo towards your healing. I was were you are almost 5 years ago.(9 dirty nodes)

Believing that you will get well again is more than half the battle. Take the love that's given and laugh as much and as often as you can during this time. Get well soon!!

Survivior,Diana

idcadogan's picture
idcadogan
Quote idcadogan:

Louise,

I wish you comfort and the tolerence you'll need for chemo towards your healing. I was were you are almost 5 years ago.(9 dirty nodes)

Believing that you will get well again is more than half the battle. Take the love that's given and laugh as much and as often as you can during this time. Get well soon!!

Survivior,Diana

idcadogan's picture
idcadogan

Currently Chatting

The other way we're subsidizing Walmart...

Most of us know how taxpayers subsidize Walmart's low wages with billions of dollars in Medicaid, food stamps, and other financial assistance for workers. But, did you know that we're also subsidizing the retail giant by paying the cost of their environmental destruction.