Well wishes for Louise's surgery and recovery

102 posts / 0 new

Louise Hartmann, Thom's wife and programs producer, is having surgery for breast cancer on Monday. We wish her well.

SueN's picture
SueN

Comments

My best wishes for a fast and full recovery. I'm sure that she has the full support of this community. Best wishes and strength for Thom as well.

DB.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

My thoughts will be with Louise now too, as I listen to Thom each day, with trust that she's in good hands. May she receive lots of pampering, and the time and space to heal.

Zenzoe

Good luck Louise and keep us posted Thom.

Choco's picture
Choco

Louise ,all the best and a speedy recovery ,keep us posted.

With much love from all of us here.

Stephen, Humanity,s Team

humanitys team's picture
humanitys team

Whoa, I never look at these pinned threads any more.

Deeply sorry to hear about this. Very scary. All my best to Louise.

.ren's picture
.ren

Thom's going to be off air Monday and Tuesday to be with Louise.

Choco's picture
Choco

What a shock! All of our prayers are for Louise to have a quick recovery!

Antifascist's picture
Antifascist

Louise, I trust you have the full support of your family and the Thom Hartmann Community. I wish you a full and speedy recovery!

Natural Lefty's picture
Natural Lefty

Louise and Thom in thoughts and prayers from here. Sending you both much love from Oz.

KennyMac's picture
KennyMac

The sign of a real man and a true husband!

leighmf's picture
leighmf

Wish and hope the best for First Lady Louise and Thom and family. Jessie

tayl44's picture
tayl44

You are a special person, Louise ... all the best

Rama's picture
Rama

Louise,

I wish you a speedy recovery, and hope you will be cancer free after this is over. Get well soon.

Regards,

John

a.k.a Fritz.da.Cat420

Fritz.da.Cat420's picture
Fritz.da.Cat420

I wish you the best of luck and quick recovery Louise, I will be rooting for you.

brett.iso's picture
brett.iso

Love & Light to Thom and Louise! We're praying for your speedy recovery! We love you! =)

WendyBluEyez's picture
WendyBluEyez

May all the sincere prayers, positive vibes and words of encouragement for Louise make this path she is on a little smoother.

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

Louise,

Enjoy the drugs and as my Aunt used to say, "Don't hurry up. Just get well."

Jim

CELLARMANN's picture
CELLARMANN

Sending healing thoughts, energy & prayers to Louise. (Stay strong Thom.)

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”
Julian of Norwich

csernica

Louise, Welcome to the Sorority that none of us wanted to join! I know that you are doing well and are in good hands! The blessing of a great husband will get you through this. I think my bc was harder on my husband than it was on me! Blessings to both of you and your children!

dldenots's picture
dldenots

Thom, I had no idea. I'm sorry. I hope everything goes well. I'm sure she is a fighter and an optimist, like you, and that will help her get through this. I don't know what to say. I will keep Louise, and you in my thoughts.

...Ted

Pathos's picture
Pathos

Best wishes for a quick recovery Louise!

Lunarelle's picture
Lunarelle

Blessings being sent from San Diego,

from Soozc (Susie) in the chat room

Hope your recovery is speedy

:love:

soozc

Sending positive energy, healing thoughts, and caring feelings to both of you. As the spouse of a survivor, I can attest that sometimes the most powerful, transformational gifts initially come wrapped in scary packages. Hoping you heal and grow closer together through this life-changing event.

tracym234's picture
tracym234

Today I direct all my energy to Louise and ask all here to do the same. I don't often pray but today I will pray the Gods bless Louise with a full and speedy recovery. Both of you stay strong .

Douglas O's picture
Douglas O

Sending healing light and a prayer out to Louise, and a comforting e-hug to Thom. Here's wishing for a very speedy and permanent recovery.

Oceanna's picture
Oceanna

For Louise, Very Best Wishes with Long Lasting Health, Peace of Mind & Happiness : )

renee in dc

Best wishes to Loise for a speedy recuperation and a smooth path through the forest of post surgery chemo, radiation, etc.. I hope she has the excellent treatment equivalent to what my wife recently had at Sibley's Sullivan Breast Health Center - arguably the best in the DC Metro Area. Best wishes to you Thom - It's going to be an energy absorbing journey for you, too. This breast cancer thing has hit too many women and needs to be conquered and eradicated.

- Grant Ellsworth

grantellsworth

I also extend my best wishes to Louise. My nephew's wife went through this a couple years ago and is doing fine.

captbebops's picture
captbebops

Love and prayers to Louise and Thom from another listener out there. .

Julie

JulieH's picture
JulieH

All the best to Louise for a speedy, healthy recovery!

Jonakron

jonakron

Healing, wellness, peace and love to you both who have done and do so much of this for all of us. Mahalo.

DRC's picture
DRC

Sending light, love and strength to you Louise and Thom for a complete and swift recovery. Let Thom and your family pamper you to their hearts delight! Be Well.

ladyjaz2010's picture
ladyjaz2010

Best wishes to you, Louise. We are now sisters.

I send you all positive thoughts. My prayers tend not to be religious, but you have them as well. Thom, I can see you doing a ton of research already. It helps a ton, IMO. I am 5 years out and I imagine there have been many improvements and options since in that time.

Thanks as always and the very best wishes in this fight,

Sharla

sharla

Hurry back Thom and Louise. We miss you guys already!

dugmaze's picture
dugmaze

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Louise! Get well soon! Your show is a breath of sanity in an otherwise crazy world!

jimdcarter's picture
jimdcarter

Louise,

The restoration of balance and healing is in our chants and meditations.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/380429_10150462560446286_78768851285_9093637_39579151_n.jpg

bamboo's picture
bamboo

May you recover quickly and fully, Louise. My heart is with you, sending healing energy - and I'm looking forward to meeting you soon!

soulscompanion

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Louise and Thom.

jim_carravallah's picture
jim_carravallah

Ha ha ha ... !

Cinque Mtume's picture
Cinque Mtume

My wife just went through this last year. Its no walk in the park but you can do it Louise. Positive thoughts your way and to Thom. May the both of you have a good recovery.

rickg's picture
rickg

Hoping all the best for you Louise. You've worked so hard to help all of us and now we feel united in supporting you and your family during your time of recovery. You are a treasure to us all. Take care.

LuvProgress

Sending lots of healing light and love to you, Louise, and to Thom and your family. As another poster has said, welcome to the sisterhood—one that grows in unconscionable numbers each year. I am so sorry you had to join us on this unwelcome journey. Get lots of rest, stay happy, and know that you will heal.

klee's picture
klee

My wife and I lit a candle Sunday night sending out the good jou-jou for the wonderful Louise's swift recovery. Bless you Hartmanns.

tahoekevin's picture
tahoekevin

Dear Louise and Thom, All your listeners will be sending you love and holding a sacred space of prayer as you walk through this time of challenge. You both are the BEST! You have helped so many people and make this a better world in every way. Let us know what we can do for you!! We are praying for you, Louise and Thom and your beautiful family. Olga Osborne

strongcircle1's picture
strongcircle1

Louise & Thom: My prayers and thoughts are with you during this trying time...Tom, you are my favorite progressive big brain, but I know you wouldn't be without Louise! Louise, get well soon. You're the power behind the throne.

And, hurry back....we miss you both!!

glogrrl's picture
glogrrl

Dear Louise and Thom,

My loving & healing thoughts and prayers are with you. I wish you a very speedy recovery and the hope that your positive energy and strength will keep you healthy! The work that you both do is beyond amazing and caring and your deserve only love, peace, happiness and health together.

I was away from any inforation for several days and as soon as I heard about this, I wanted to write and share my sincere feelings and good wishes for you.

many, many blessings to you both and your family,

sharon

sharonart95432's picture
sharonart95432

Our thoughts are with you. Many blessings on your home and family. The Goddess smiles on you, Louise.

carolshinker's picture
carolshinker

My best wishes for Louise's speedy recovery. Thom, don't forget to take care of yourself during this stressful time! Also, and I'm sure you get a lot of this, there is a really important book that the two of you should check out. What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Breast Cancer by John Lee, MD. Again, best wishes!

B J's picture
B J

Our thoughts and prayers are with her. Breast cancer is a very treatable condition now. Best of luck to her and get well soon.

olenzekm's picture
olenzekm

May you feel the love and blessings directed toward all of you.

patT's picture
patT

Currently Chatting

The Death of the Middle Class was by Design...

Even in the face of the so-called Recovery, poverty and inequality are getting worse in our country, and more wealth and power is flowing straight to the top. According to Paul Buchheit over at Alternet, this is the end result of winner-take-all capitalism, and this destruction of the working class has all been by design.