What have you done other than complain about what others do? Here is what this conservative does.
1) I compost
2) I use a rain barrel for my outdoor watering needs.
3) When I feel especially energetic, I use the rain barrel water for my laundry.
4) My car gets 41 MPG
5) If possible, I use what God provides for free to dry my laundry. I don't like using coal. I hang it out. As a bonus, it smells terrific.
6) I supplement my heating with a wood burning fire place. It does release carbon, but it is not a fossil fuel, it is renewable and you don't have to blow the tops off of mountains to get it.
7) My AC does not come on if the temperature is 85 or less.
So you can imagine how annoyed I get when lectured by the likes of Al Gore who probably burns more coal in a day then I do in a year. Shut up Al and walk the talk.
As a conservative, I am always looking for other ways to conserve. What do you do?