Why Isn't Ted Nugent in Jail Yet ?

35 posts / 0 new

People who make inflamitory remarks like reported in the following article should be in jail, even if their remarks are just a publicity stunt to keep their names in the spotlight. They may not intend on following through with harmful actions, but their words and their influence could incite the flames of action in sick minds of those who listen and share their beliefs.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/18/opinion/granderson-nugent/index.html

"Grand Rapids, Michigan (CNN) -- Ted Nugent should be arrested.

Not because he doesn't like Barack Obama but because he got up in front of a group of people and insinuated he would attempt to assassinate Obama if he's re-elected. Or let's put it this way: A man with a truckload of guns has threatened the life of our president while the country's at war.

Nugent's words were: "If Barack Obama is elected, I'll either be dead or in jail this time next year," which sounds to me like he's open to directing his disapproval of Obama in a way that is violent and unlawful. When you see that statement next to Nugent comparing Obama and his colleagues to coyotes that needed to be shot, as well as the need to "ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November," I don't see how that rant cannot be looked upon as a threat on the president's life. "

Sacramento Dave's picture
Sacramento Dave

Comments

probably because he did nothing wrong. the secert service investigated and moved on.

workingman's picture
workingman

wake up

smell the vitriol.

this is 2012 - we have the right to free speech. This means the right to say dumb, stupid, mean, incendiary, threatening comments. What do you expect from '"free'"? Kind of like a 'free' lunch - ?

Kind of like free unlimited spending if you've got those free corporate bucks - like the Citizens United decision the supreme cops have given us.

Kind of like ''"Freedom'" - once part of the American Dream - all gone bye bye... down the sewer....

media_muse

I support Nugent's right to say anything he wants. In fact, I love it when the Righties really express themselves. I'm not even sure that it should be against the law to threaten the President.

Art's picture
Art

Yes, Art, T. Nugent does have the right. We ought to be grateful when the tv cameras / recordings capture and show the full expression of the way a person thinks.BTW, I understand that it more dangerous for a person to make comments about the TSA then threaten the president. How did that happen?

Quote Art:

I support Nugent's right to say anything he wants. In fact, I love it when the Righties really express themselves. I'm not even sure that it should be against the law to threaten the President.

media_muse

Dunno

Art's picture
Art

Not a peep from Ted since his little sit down with the Secret Service. Not as tough as he likes to act, I guess. Little Teddy's afraid of a visit to a Federal Prison, I guess.

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

Maybe I have this all wrong.

Isn't "The Nuge" saying that BECAUSE he is an outspoken constitutional rights guy, that this is in direct opposition to our Presidents recent Executive Orders?

The Executive Orders signed by our President on New Year's and St. Patrick's day state that it is now LEGAL to assassinate, imprison, and steal from American citizens.

Isn't "The Nuge" saying that he (The Nuge) will be a soon to be victim of this tyranny?

The sound clips that I heard, doesn't mention ANY threat to ANYONE other than to himself.

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

I am not threatening anybody.

But isn't this the same thing as my thread, "I fear the government, do you?"?

I do fear our government.

How is that statement a threat?

Should I be arrested?

If that is the case, than ANYONE who supports the U.N.'s Agenda 21 or is in favor of "population control" should be arrested.

Isn't the President of the United States part of the "population"? So those who are in favor of "population control" should be arrested for making threats against the president. So... Sacramento Dave... I hope you will like your prison bunk mates, Bill Gates and Ted Turner.

The record clearly states that I am NOT in favor of "population control" and I have NEVER made a threat towards ANYONE.

Unlike many of the "peace loving" individuals that reside here, I actually like people. I only fear the ones who want to hurt me.

Fletcher Christian

I guess it's all in how we heard it. When I first heard it I took it as a threat to the President. Tomatos and Tomatos. That doesn't work too well in print. LOL

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

I do not fear the government, however, I do not trust the current or.previous government and until some major changes are made in policy and personnel I will continue not trust them.

However none of this or what ted nugent said should end with anyone in jail.

workingman's picture
workingman

Maybe in the psych ward, but not in jail. What Ted being "free" shows is how much crap anyone on the Left would get for a lot less. He is still playing very loudly for military bases while the Dixie Chicks lost a career for good taste and defending Texas.

Nobody out here wants the thugs in charge. Nobody here "trusts" them. We respect what the abuse of power is doing, and we know how easy it is to avoid doing anything even when we know. So, what is your point? Are you excusing radical and vile threats of violence by saying that what Nugent said ought not be a crime?

Remember this the next time a liberal calls Cheney or Bush a war criminal.

drc2

Republicans will blame the democrats and democrats will blame the republicans. That is exactly what the powers that be want us to do. I'll be damned if we don't keep playing their game even knowing that we're all being played.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

Whatever

the situation - we have the bottom feeders making threats of the assassination of the president - or putting the certain people in the cross hairs. This is not new. But it seems these days - circa 2012 - the negativity of the tone is MORE and BIGGER than ever - racially based, meaner, more threatening.

I wonder - what would happen if NSA over heard someone say the same thing - while they were eavesdropping on the cell phone conversation - on someone living in the racially religious profiling area of New York City ? I would bet that Muslim would be thrown in some dungeon for the next 75 years.

media_muse

Awesome Bill Moyers wrote about the down sliding - he used "slither" which has a certain slithery slimey feeling - more suitable to this topic -

Bill Moyers | The Ghost of Joe McCarthy Slithers Again
Bill Moyers and Michael Winship, BillMoyers.com
Intro: "We've talked at times about George Orwell's classic novel 1984, and the amnesia that sets in when we flush events down the memory hole, leaving us at the mercy of only what we know today. Sometimes, though, the past comes back to haunt, like a ghost. It happened recently when we saw Congressman Allen West of Florida on the news."
READ MORE

"Plenty of kindred spirits are there to sign on. Like the author of the book The Grand Jihad, who wrote that whether Obama is Christian or not, "The faith to which Obama actually clings is neo-communism." Or the blogger who claims Obama is running the country into the ground "by way of the same type of race-baiting and class warfare Communism cannot exist without," and that his policies are "unbecoming to an American president."

From there it’s only a short hop to the kind of column that popped up on the right wing website Newsmax hinting of a possible coup "as a last resort to resolve the ‘Obama problem.’" Military intervention, the author wrote, "is what Obama's exponentially accelerating agenda for ‘fundamental change’ toward a Marxist state is inviting upon America." The column was quickly withdrawn but not before the website Talking Points Memo exposed it.

So beware, Congressman West, beware: In the flammable pool of toxic paranoia that passes these days as patriotism in America, a single careless match can light an inferno. You would serve your country well to withdraw your remarks and apologize for them. But if not, perhaps there are members of your own party, as possessed of conscience and as courageous as that handful of Republicans who took on Joseph McCarthy, who will now abandon fear and throw cold water on your incendiary remarks".

media_muse

What the Hell is going on around here?!?

Ted Nugent said that HE (Ted Nugent) would be in prison or killed.

What kind of "DOUBLETHINK" mass psychosis does one have to have to take that as a "threat" towards anyone else OTHER THAN Ted Nugent?

Fletcher Christian thinks that Fletcher Christian will die in a car crash. How EXACTLY does that get twisted into me killing you with my car?

He said that he will be in prison or killed in a year. How EXACTLY does that get twisted into him threatening the POTUS? Does Ted's old Sheriff's badge allow him to make an arrest of the POTUS? Does Ted Nugent have special "Executive Order's" power to legally assassinate the POTUS?

The answer is "NO" to both questions.

If you guys aren't familiar with the works of Orwell (1984 and Animal Farm), familiarize yourself with them so that you (yourself) do not fall victim to the spell of DOUBLETHINK.

If you want to rip the old guy for being a pedophile... go ahead. If you want to rip the old guy for being a FAKE tough guy... go ahead. If you want to rip the old guy for being WAY past his prime... go ahead. (I don't know if this is true, but the rumor is that he didn't bathe for weeks and wiped human feces all over himself to get out of going to Viet Nam... Again, I haven't researched this one. So I could very well be wrong. If I am not wrong... then PLEASE rip on him!)

But you sound like a bunch of wet old hens when you employ the thought process of DOUBLETHINK.

So don't do it. I'm talking to YOU... Sacramento Dave!

Bush_Wacker - I 1st heard the clip on PBR. The "host" set the sound clip up as being a threat towards the president. I thought, "Did I miss something? Did 'The Nuge' say that he was going to imprison or kill the POTUS? He is kinda nuts... maybe he did." I went home and played the clip on the internet and it was then that I noticed, it's meant for US to be getting "played" by classic DOUBLETHINK propaganda.

Fletcher Christian

Nugent said: " Because I'll tell you this right now: If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year. Why are you laughing? Do you think that's funny? That's not funny at all. I'm serious as a heart attack."

Marine Sargent Gary Stein made a post on Facebook criticizing Obama. After 9 years of military service he will get an "other than honorable service" discharge and lose most of his benefits for violating the polices of "the Corps".This is what he said which resuled in his discharge: "Screw Obama and I will not follow all orders from him".

Stein says: I'm having a hard time seeng how 15 words on Facebook could have ruined my nine year career".

Apparently free speech does not apply to those in the military. They are all gussied up - to be shot at or otherwise killed - in the one of the many combat zones the USA has all over the world. But they don't get free speech.

Ted is over full of himself - spoiled grown up brat. There are other word choice he could have used rather than the implications of his low brow commentary. We've had flag draped coffins coming back here to America for many years now. Which I abhor. At least Obama has lifted the ban on photos of the coffins.

Bush wanted everything covered up - evil works best this way. I wonder - which dungeon Nugent would be in today if he had said: "If Duyah Bush becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year" ?

Marines discharge sergeant for Facebook posts

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 11:17 AM

A sergeant will be discharged for criticizing President Barack Obama on Facebook in a case that called into question the Pentagon's policies about social media and its limits on the speech of active duty military personnel, the Marine Corps ...

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/search_results?q=facebook+marine+to+be+discharged&aff=1100#storylink=cpy

media_muse
I wonder - which dungeon Nugent would be in today if he had said: "If Duyah Bush becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year" ?
Good point. We'll never know (thank goodness).

Art's picture
Art

Nugent is having problems with the Army now.

Commanders at the Fort Knox, Ky., post nixed Nugent's segment of a June concert after the rocker and conservative activist said at a recent National Rifle Association meeting that he would be "dead or in jail by this time next year" if Obama is re-elected.
What goes around comes around. Do you suppose this was by a direct order coming from the White House?

Art's picture
Art

Possibly... yet strange considering the Marines have discharged a Marine after 9 years of service for a lesser remark. Considering how Nugent evaded his opportunity to murder Vietnamese citizens - which I find understandable - I do not understand why he didn't flap his mouth at the destruction & demise dubya brought to the people of Iraq and Afghanistan?

Quote Art:

Nugent is having problems with the Army now.

Commanders at the Fort Knox, Ky., post nixed Nugent's segment of a June concert after the rocker and conservative activist said at a recent National Rifle Association meeting that he would be "dead or in jail by this time next year" if Obama is re-elected.
What goes around comes around. Do you suppose this was by a direct order coming from the White House?

media_muse

Fine and good fellas. But...

Riddle me this, "Sacramento Dave"...

How does Ted Nugent saying that he'll be the one arrested or killed a threat towards anyone else other than Ted Nugent?

"Sacramento Dave"... come out, come out wherever you are!

It's Max Cady time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhQ8mgwXYaI&feature=related

You bring the topic up... then do NOTHING to defend your point of view.

Fletcher Christian

Hey Fletcher - you seemed concerned. It is a clear gorgeous beautiful hot day now in Sacramento! - I bet Dave is out enjoying himself somewhere because he's a smart guy. Maybe later he'll have an answer for you. Until then this is what I say -

Considering how Nugent evaded his opportunity to murder Vietnamese citizens - which I find understandable - I do not understand why he didn't flap his mouth at the destruction & demise dubya brought to the people of Iraq and Afghanistan ? / ? / ?

I wonder - which dungeon Nugent would be in today if he had said: "If Duyah Bush becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year" ?/ ? / ? / ?

Yes, Art, T. Nugent does have the right. We ought to be grateful when the tv cameras / recordings capture and show the full expression of the way a person thinks.BTW, I understand that it more dangerous for a person to make comments about the NSA then threaten the president. How did that happen ? / ? / ? / ?

I wonder - what would happen if NSA over heard someone say the same thing - while they were eavesdropping on the cell phone conversation - on someone living in the racially religious profiling area of New York City ? I would bet that Muslim would be thrown in some dungeon for the next 75 years.

What do you think about this Fletcher?

media_muse
Quote Fletcher Christian:

Fine and good fellas. But...

Riddle me this, "Sacramento Dave"...

How does Ted Nugent saying that he'll be the one arrested or killed a threat towards anyone else other than Ted Nugent?

"Sacramento Dave"... come out, come out wherever you are!

It's Max Cady time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhQ8mgwXYaI&feature=related

You bring the topic up... then do NOTHING to defend your point of view.

He has the same point of view as I do so I'll answer that.

If I said "If someone ever rapes my daughter, I'll either be in jail or dead within days", how would you percieve that?

I've heard it said by friends many times and it's pretty self explanatory. They mean that they will kill anyone who rapes their daughter. They never mentioned that anything bad was going to happen to the rapist but everybody understands what they meant. If anyone really thinks that Teddy was talking about being supressed by a new world government then they are the one's who are making the stretch. Not people like Sacramento or myself.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

Fine and good Bush_Wacker

You got off point but I understand silliness happens. We go from the inconsistancy of handling Nugent's big flappy mouth to someone raping your daughter...? Really?

Ok, then I'd say my perception depends on the entirety of the experience. There isn't enough experience or experiential history in your example. Wanna try another?

Quote Bush_Wacker:

If I said "If someone ever rapes my daughter, I'll either be in jail or dead within days", how would you percieve that?

Considering how Nugent evaded his opportunity to murder Vietnamese citizens - which I find understandable - I do not understand why he didn't flap his mouth at the destruction & demise dubya brought to the people of Iraq and Afghanistan ?

I wonder - which dungeon Nugent would be in today if he had said: "If Duyah Bush becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year" ?

Oh, Yeah - what was the issue about?

Below here is the transcipt from Nugent's talk he gave to the NRA crowd. I actually agree with some of the things Ted said - like this:

"....evil, anti-American people on the Supreme Court...."

"...If you don't know that our government is wiping its ass with the Constitution, you're living under a rock someplace...."

"...there are flag-draped coffins coming home right now of heroes in the military, who took a vow, a pledge to defend and uphold the U.S. Constitution. If that dead Marine isn't worth it to you to....." I am repulsed we are in the situation to have flag drapped coffins coming back. I find this extremely hypocritical since Nugent made sure he didn't end up dead in the military. It is extremely hypocritical that you fellas supporting Nugents flap don't care about the discharged Marine who actually had to work to earn his money and take chances at being killed. All of his earned benefits gone - because he exercised his free speech right.

I wonder - why didn't Nugent get his rock on about the duyah Bush WARS AND PHOTO BLACK OUT of OUR dead soldiers - since he talked about the "flag-draped coffins coming home right now of heroes in the military,..." ? Why flap his mouth about it now - with Obama?

I wonder - why didn't the MoFo Nugent say something about the one stone-cold, hell-raisin' bad mofo dubyah Bush and his stone-cold lying cheating weapons of mass destruction CHARADE?

Here direct - from the self described one stone-cold, hell-raisin' bad mofo" Ted Nugent :

"We've got people from every walk of life here. These people are NRA members because they know that we left the slave lands of tyranny, and we came to a new land, and our founding fathers wrote down self-evident truths.

But each and every person in here, I hope they grasp that their current membership and their activism is only good. And if you were a good bass player, you couldn't be in my band. 'Cause where I come from, good sucks. You gotta be one stone-cold hell-raisin' bad mofo to hang out with Uncle Ted.

And in order to be one stone-cold, hell-raisin' bad mofo, each and every one of you -- if you can't get a couple of hundred people each, each of you -- some of you, I bet you can get a couple thousand. Your goal should be to be able to get a couple of thousand people, per person who's here, to vote for Mitt Romney in November.

Because if you don't galvanize people who really understand an experiment in self-government, and understand the U.S. Constitution -- there are flag-draped coffins coming home right now of heroes in the military, who took a vow, a pledge to defend and uphold the U.S. Constitution. If that dead Marine isn't worth it to you to demand that the enemies in the White House are ousted, then you probably ought to just move to France. It's that serious.

If you don't know that our government is wiping its ass with the Constitution, you're living under a rock someplace. And that there's a dead soldier, an airman, a Marine, a seaman, a hero of the military that just got his legs blown off for the U.S. Constitution, and we've got a president and attorney general who doesn't even like the Constitution. We’ve got four Supreme Court justices who don’t believe in the Constitution.

Does everybody know here that four of the Supreme Court justices not only determined you don’t have the right to keep and bear arms, four Supreme Court justices signed their name to a declaration that Americans have no fundamental right to self-defense. That sounds like a stoned hippie. That doesn’t sound like a Supreme Court anything. It sounds like a supremely intellectually vacuous punk. To think that a human could think that humans don't have a basic right to self-defense is so bizarre to me -- as to -- my brain can't accept the information. And if you want more of those kinds of evil, anti-American people on the Supreme Court, then don't get involved, and let Obama take office again.

Because I'll tell you this right now: If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year. Why are you laughing? Do you think that's funny? That's not funny at all. I'm serious as a heart attack.

So, being at the NRA event, God bless you, good indicator, but if you can't go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil, America-hating administration, I don't even know what you're made out of. And if you're taking offense at that, tough. I see warriors amongst us. I see people who get it. You made a lot of sacrifices to be here at NRA. It was a long trip for a lot of you. You're giving up valuable time to make a statement for freedom. If you can't galvanize and promote and recruit people to vote for Mitt Romney, we're done. We'll be a suburb of Indonesia next year.

Our president, attorney general, our vice president, Hillary Clinton, they're criminals. They're criminals. That guy on the radio the other day said, 'Well, name the crimes.' About 10 minutes later, I said, "Have you had enough?" I mean, who doesn't know the crimes our government is committing?

So, God bless you for being here. I feel a positive energy. But turn up the heat. Take this energy and this belief in freedom home with you, and get everybody you know to get involved and engaged. Because it isn't the enemy that ruined America. It's good people who bent over and let the enemy in. If the coyote's in your living room, pissing on your couch, it's not the coyote's fault. It's your fault for not shooting him.

So, it's an important time. So, you're talking about exhibits, you're talking about hardware and ammo and everyone's fondling sporting goods and everybody's got a big old sexy grin on their face 'cause they're surrounded by ballistic celebration -- that's cool. But what I feel in this room, is I feel this: I'm not taking this crap anymore. I've about had it. Leave my damned paycheck alone. Unless you can be accountable, you get nothing. And if you take that adamant, we-the-people defiance — remember, we're Americans because we defied the king. We didn't negotiate and compromise with the king. We defied the emperors. We are patriots. We are Braveheart. We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?

media_muse

That Nugent kid sounds a lot like a white Herman Cain. Funny how people can get such a convoluted thinking process going where they don't understand the reality of the times. Must be from a lack of experience in the real world. Maybe their kind should try reading history instead of making it up, then when they find out what life is really about they may feel more humble as they slowly grasp what freedom really is.

jmacneil's picture
jmacneil

Hmm..

Hey jmacneil - White Herman Cain - ? possible.... I just can't imagine it I guess because I used to like to rock out to Ted's music. Can't imagine rocking out to H_Cain. It seems Nugent's immature behavior is different from an actual 'child' since he is now 63 years old. From wikipedia:Ted Nugent December 13, 1948 (age 63). Definitley convoluted Nugent is as well as this situation - convoluted. If he had said the same about dubah Bush's massive war mongering I doubt I would have anything to say about this matter. But Nugent did not call out Bush. I wonder why - why didn't Nugent call out the Bush atrocities ?

I agree his publicized rantings at the NRA meeting are not deserving of a jail sentence. I do agree that he ought to be called out - with consequences - which appears happened with the cancellation of one of his military base gigs. After the consequences of the Jared Loughner's murderous and destructive rampage - inspired by / provoked by / provided by / reliance on S_Palin's unpatriotic rampage of self absorbed vain glorious behavior into the wider arena of the political cross hairs debasement. Consequently those in the public eye ought to be able to exercise some self control of their flappy - sappy - sicko mouths. If they can control their bladders - they ought to be able to manage their mouth. I guess this could be a problem for Nugent since this is how he escaped HIS service duty the USA military. Either way both Nugent & Palin have enough money for someone to clean up their potty mouth messes.

While I understand and accept potty mouth, I have trouble with the slithering slimy descent into the racial slurs and hypocritical political expressions. I think our entire nation ought to have trouble with the calling out of murder or assassination of our president.

Nugent is not dumb - as an artist he choose his words for a certain effect. Nugent did not flap his mouth about any of the deplorable Bush Wars we got involved in. He made no statements about Bush's edict to censor photos of the coffins of our flag draped DEAD SOLDIERS - MURDERED FOR CORPORATE WELL-FARE. I detest his cheap deplorable behavior to do his uber hypocritical pander to the crowd of NRA gun enthusiasts.

I do not understand why Nugent didn't flap his mouth at the destruction & demise dubya brought to the people of Iraq and Afghanistan ?

Which dungeon would Nugent would be in today if he had said: "If Duyah Bush becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year" ?

What would happen - if NSA over heard someone say If Duyah Bush / Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year" ? - while they were eavesdropping on the cell phone conversation - on someone living in the racially religious profiling area of New York City ? I would bet that Muslim would be thrown in some dungeon for the next 75 years.

Quote jmacneil:

That Nugent kid sounds a lot like a white Herman Cain. Funny how people can get such a convoluted thinking process going where they don't understand the reality of the times. Must be from a lack of experience in the real world. Maybe their kind should try reading history instead of making it up, then when they find out what life is really about they may feel more humble as they slowly grasp what freedom really is.

BTW, out of curiousity I wondered how much money - my / our tax dollars - was the Army going to pay Nugent for his appearance at Fort Knox, Kentucky ? I could not find that info anywhere. However, I discovered tickets for the upcoming LA show cost run from $40.00 to $122.00. Clearly the military pays Nugent a nice chunk of change for his performances. Maybe next time he'll think with his big head instead of the little one.

Oh yeah - I am certain Nugent has no idea of what 'humble' means.

media_muse

Ted Nugent said that HE would be killed and put in jail.

Ted Nugent didn't say that HE was going to kill anyone or put them in jail.

The 2 sentences ARE DIFFERENT! With 2 totally different meanings. You have to purposefully "trick" your mind into thinking that they are the SAME.

C'mon folks! You can stop "doublethink" from happening.

It does involve actual "THINKING". So maybe not.

Fletcher Christian

I see that I "need" to be clearer on my thoughts of the Nuge.

Pedophile. Phony. Clever.

That about sums it up.

Now tell me how saying that HE would be imprisoned or killed is a threat towards anyone else other than himself.

Fletcher Christian
Quote media_muse:

Hmm..

Hey jmacneil - White Herman Cain - ? possible.... I just can't imagine it I guess because I used to like to rock out to Ted's music. Can't imagine rocking out to H_Cain. It seems Nugent's immature behavior is different from an actual 'child' since he is now 63 years old. From wikipedia:Ted Nugent December 13, 1948 (age 63). Definitley convoluted Nugent is as well as this situation - convoluted. If he had said the same about dubah Bush's massive war mongering I doubt I would have anything to say about this matter. But Nugent did not call out Bush. I wonder why - why didn't Nugent call out the Bush atrocities ?

I agree his publicized rantings at the NRA meeting are not deserving of a jail sentence. I do agree that he ought to be called out - with consequences - which appears happened with the cancellation of one of his military base gigs. After the consequences of the Jared Loughner's murderous and destructive rampage - inspired by / provoked by / provided by / reliance on S_Palin's unpatriotic rampage of self absorbed vain glorious behavior into the wider arena of the political cross hairs debasement. Consequently those in the public eye ought to be able to exercise some self control of their flappy - sappy - sicko mouths. If they can control their bladders - they ought to be able to manage their mouth. I guess this could be a problem for Nugent since this is how he escaped HIS service duty the USA military. Either way both Nugent & Palin have enough money for someone to clean up their potty mouth messes.

While I understand and accept potty mouth, I have trouble with the slithering slimy descent into the racial slurs and hypocritical political expressions. I think our entire nation ought to have trouble with the calling out of murder or assassination of our president.

Nugent is not dumb - as an artist he choose his words for a certain effect. Nugent did not flap his mouth about any of the deplorable Bush Wars we got involved in. He made no statements about Bush's edict to censor photos of the coffins of our flag draped DEAD SOLDIERS - MURDERED FOR CORPORATE WELL-FARE. I detest his cheap deplorable behavior to do his uber hypocritical pander to the crowd of NRA gun enthusiasts.

I do not understand why Nugent didn't flap his mouth at the destruction & demise dubya brought to the people of Iraq and Afghanistan ?

Which dungeon would Nugent would be in today if he had said: "If Duyah Bush becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year" ?

What would happen - if NSA over heard someone say If Duyah Bush / Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year" ? - while they were eavesdropping on the cell phone conversation - on someone living in the racially religious profiling area of New York City ? I would bet that Muslim would be thrown in some dungeon for the next 75 years.

Quote jmacneil:

BTW, out of curiousity I wondered how much money - my / our tax dollars - was the Army going to pay Nugent for his appearance at Fort Knox, Kentucky ? I could not find that info anywhere. However, I discovered tickets for the upcoming LA show cost run from $40.00 to $122.00. Clearly the military pays Nugent a nice chunk of change for his performances. Maybe next time he'll think with his big head instead of the little one.

Oh yeah - I am certain Nugent has no idea of what 'humble' means.

When I heard that teddy wasn't going to be allowed to perform at Ft. Knox a smile came over my face....I was out fishing at the time listening to the radio. I've worked many times at the base through the years and this step was long overdue with the military. Now if they would only turn their tv's to another station besides fixed news.....Why they want to keep the troops and themselves dumbed down by watching that shit is beyond me. I guess it's part of the regressive process of being a GOPimpCon stooge.

Sprinklerfitter's picture
Sprinklerfitter

Doublethink..?

Actual thinking? Ok...

Hey Fletcher - thinking cap time!

We know puger nudger said: Because I'll tell you this right now: If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year. Why are you laughing? Do you think that's funny? That's not funny at all. I'm serious as a heart attack.

There is NO dispute here about WHAT the nudger said - the issue is in our interpretations. So...wanna let us in on what you believe he's really saying??? Its clear you believe some of us have misinterpreted his comment. So give us your take. WHAT DO YOU THINK puger nudger MEANT by this: " If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year." What do you mean by this - "Ted Nugent said that HE would be killed and put in jail". Who's gonna kill him? Who's gonna put him in jail?

As you have not given us your take - until I know what your take is - I'm going to hold it as either of these two possibilities. One - would allow for your apparently lack of societal experience and accept you have never ever had any experience with innuendo or indirect comments or sarcasm. How wonderful you have led such a sheltered life! Awesomely surprising however, since I have observed a plethora of these styles of expressive forms - from ALL age groups to get their message across.

The second approach to making sense here - I have expressed already but clearly you have not read it or groked it. Yup here it is again - because the inherent hypocritical contradiction - the replacing duyah Bush for Barak Obama has been clearly IGNORED. I find this amusing and fascinating - the "double contradictory think".

"Nugent did not flap his mouth about any of the deplorable Bush Wars we got involved in. He made no statements about Bush's edict to censor photos of the coffins of our flag draped DEAD SOLDIERS - MURDERED FOR CORPORATE WELL-FARE. I detest his cheap deplorable behavior to do his uber hypocritical pander to the crowd of NRA gun enthusiasts.

Ted Nugent said that HE would be killed and put in jail.

Ted Nugent didn't say that HE was going to kill anyone or put them in jail.

The 2 sentences ARE DIFFERENT! With 2 totally different meanings. You have to purposefully "trick" your mind into thinking that they are the SAME.

C'mon folks! You can stop "doublethink" from happening.

It does involve actual "THINKING". So maybe not.

media_muse

How wonderful for you - two delights at the same moment. Fishing while hearing about the overdue military response! Wooo hooo!

This situation is beyond ironic. Nugent doesn't complain about the duyah Bush black out of truth - his pile of lies to make war on Iraq & Afghanistan - bringing death to our precious soldiers and hundreds of thousands of innocent peoples - for corporate well-fare. Nor does the nudger reference the duyah Bush censoring of photos of the flag draped coffins of our murdered precious soldiers. Why then - why would he call out Obama? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Quote Sprinklerfitter:

When I heard that teddy wasn't going to be allowed to perform at Ft. Knox a smile came over my face....I was out fishing at the time listening to the radio. I've worked many times at the base through the years and this step was long overdue with the military. Now if they would only turn their tv's to another station besides fixed news.....Why they want to keep the troops and themselves dumbed down by watching that shit is beyond me. I guess it's part of the regressive process of being a GOPimpCon stooge.

media_muse

Hmm.. - Fletcher - now the putz Nudge is: Pedophile. Phony. Clever.?

This still does not explain what you believe the putzer REALLY meant.....

Yes please! I would like some clearer thoughts here -Thanks very much.

I see that I "need" to be clearer on my thoughts of the Nuge.

Pedophile. Phony. Clever.

That about sums it up.

Now tell me how saying that HE would be imprisoned or killed is a threat towards anyone else other than himself.

media_muse

Really... You are telling me that I am not being clear. Really...

I'm dumbfounded on this. I will AGAIN state my thoughts.

Ted Nugent is a past pedophile. Look it up!

Ted Nugent "pretends" to be a tough guy... when he is not. He is in his 60's and he's knock, knock, knocking on heaven's door. Yet he puts forth an "image" that he's a crazy sex crazed teenager full of piss and vinegar.

Ted Nugent is clever. He's clever because he's managed to be newsworthy without displaying any real talent for about 30 years or so.

I can't be any clearer than that. Any failure to see that is not through any fault of mine.

OK...

You DO know that the president has made 2 E.O.'s (Those are "Executive Orders), the first was made on New Years Day, 2012... the 2nd on St. Patricks Day, 2012. I know that was a LONG time ago! But "try" to remember! I know critical thought is hard to do these days... but I know you can do it! If you can't... type those chubby digits of yours on that computer and look it up.

In those 2 EXECUTIVE ORDERS (read R-E-A-L S-L-O-W if it helps) the President of the United States of America, Barack Obama (Do you remember that guy!?! He made a little history a couple of years ago!?!) you know... elected... all of that...

Barack Obama stated that he now has the RIGHT to: Assassinate ANY American, even on American soil - Kidnap ANY American, even on American soil - Put in prison without a trial, ANY American even on American soil - Send ANY American to a forced labor camp, even on American soil - Steal your property... house, car, farm, your pet poodle... ANYTHING from ANY American, even on American soil. This can now LEGALLY be done EVEN without the threat of war... it states that this is a PEACE TIME document!

OK...

Since Ted Nugent doesn't like the President of the United States of America, he feels that the President of the United States of America doesn't like him either. Since the President of the United States of America does not like him... he can do "something" about it.

"Something" like, Oh! I don't know... maybe KILL him or put him in jail like his 2 EXECUTIVE ORDERS says he now has the LEGAL RIGHT to do.

Since Ted Nugent doesn't have the power to make EXECUTIVE ORDERS, especially ones that legalize KILLING and KIDNAPPING... the "THREAT" is against Ted Nugent... NOT the President of the United States, Mr. Barack H. Obama.

You could substitute "Ted Nugent" with the words... ANY AMERICAN, EVEN ON AMERICAN SOIL! You, Me... THEM! Anybody! Everybody!

Got it yet!?!

How can this be any clearer?

Maybe I should type it in CRAYON!

I can't believe how truly ignorant people can be... especially on a site that a very wise man hosts. (I mean "ignorant" by the text book/dictionary version. You know... lack of knowledge.

I am so disappointed. Seriously, disappointed. I can't do a "FINGER OF SHAME" because I really believe that I am talking to an audience that does not know any better.

Mental midgets... Or should I say, Mental Little People. You know me... I don't want to offend anyone.

I am convinced that all folks do is look at the picture... SKIP the words... and then write what they THINK someone "might" have said. Dopes... just dopes. I am stupi-fied by the lack of intuition and intelligence. Not in a MILLION years did I think that such intellectual dullards would routinely write such tripe.

One has to have the patience of "JOB" to put up with you zombies!

You know what... you've won! I feel like I have been driven to drink! Drink heavily. I'll get back to you in a couple of days. The hangover should be gone by then.

Seriously... look the executive order up. They can be found at the official White House web site.

That, our maybe get a job with the Wall Street Journal or Fox News. Fox and Friends could use some fresh, intellectually void faces on their couch! Or maybe you would be better qualified to run the Tim Pawlenty campaign. "That's him, Tim! 2016!" I don't know. Start a SUPER PAC... if Sarah Palin can do it...

Hopeless... just, hopeless.

I feel like "Mr. Hand" in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Thanks a lot. I have lost all faith in the future. Congrats! Zombies win... game over.

Fletcher Christian

You seem to miss the salient points, FC. For instance, Obama has zero real power. He can't do anything unless he's allowed to do it by the rest of the gang. He's just a glorified spokeperson, and that's all. And if Romney or anyone else got that spokesperson job they would be in exactly the same power position as Obama is now, which is beholden to the gang for every move they make. What must be realized is that there is no republican or democrat anymore and there hasn't been for a long time. There is only the criminal capitalist gang that only looks out for itself and everyone else who is not associated with the gang is, and always has been, the real enemy. Nugent doesn't understand that because he has no real-world experience in the geo-political sense and it is why I earlier referred to him as being a kid, which is not to imply that he was young in age but young in political development.

jmacneil's picture
jmacneil

Really

truly

NOT CLEAR ~ Getting there -> so its not totally hopeless!

Better to stay on this one point -> before moving to Teds pedophila. Clearly - you are not pleased with Obama's actions - nor am I. There are many areas we might agree on. However, what we were talking about were the implications - interpretations- meaning of what Nugent said at the NRA meetin' .....In a puzzling response to that subject you said -

Really...Ted Nugent is a past pedophile. Look it up!

Ted Nugent "pretends" to be a tough guy... when he is not. He is in his 60's and he's knock, knock, knocking on heaven's door. Yet he puts forth an "image" that he's a crazy sex crazed teenager full of piss and vinegar.

Ted Nugent is clever. He's clever because he's managed to be newsworthy without displaying any real talent for about 30 years or so.

I can't be any clearer than that. Any failure to see that is not through any fault of mine.

OK...

OK... ~ ! Anyway....I am supposing from your answer here - it appears you think Nugent is kind of a bad guy. BTW, puzzzzling this is the first I've heard of Nugent's pedophilia - from here, just now I read it ~ ! ... I thought pedophilia was SOP for rocker studs so the news is not that really surprising news.Thanks for letting me know this part! It validates my opinion.

And ~ if I understand you correctly - you are defending Nugent because of 2 EO's made by president Barack Obama. You expressed understandable concern for the outcome of these EO's. Some scenarios here are unlikely however, and somewhere in these remote possibilities - the substituting of Ted Nugent as "every American" doesn't makes sense.

Since Ted Nugent doesn't like the President of the United States of America, he feels that the President of the United States of America doesn't like him either. Since the President of the United States of America does not like him... he can do "something" about it.

"Something" like, Oh! I don't know... maybe KILL him or put him in jail like his 2 EXECUTIVE ORDERS says he now has the LEGAL RIGHT to do.

You could substitute "Ted Nugent" with the words... ANY AMERICAN, EVEN ON AMERICAN SOIL! You, Me... THEM! Anybody! Everybody!

Maybe I should type it in CRAYON!

Even if you typed it in crayon - how could we agree: " 'substitute "Ted Nugent" with the words... ANY AMERICAN,.....' " - this in regard to the EO's is NOT the same as what Nugent did.

The non response of your response adds to the unclear ~ No mention by you - of the issue of the flag draped coffins while Bush was president? This was part of Nugents speech against Obama at the NRA meetin'. Or the Bush censorship / photo black out of dead soldiers? Or Bush & his criminal lies he gave for bombing Iraq & Afghanistan back to the stone age?

media_muse

Currently Chatting