“The Dictator” formally endorsed Mitt Romney

3 posts / 0 new

The fictional “Dictator” – actor Sacha Baron Cohen formally endorsed Mitt Romney in a mock press conference this week.

In full dictator garb – Cohen lauded Romney saying, “I give my full support to Mitchell Romney. He has the makings of a great dictator. He is incredibly wealthy, but pays no taxes. And it's not much of a leap to go from firing people to firing squads, and from putting pets on the top of a car to putting political dissidents on top of them."

Meanwhile – even more allegations are coming out against Romney’s high-school bullying days – proving that his dictatorial steak started at a young age.

Thom Hartmann Administrator's picture
Thom Hartmann A...

Comments

USA, greatest country in the world,

all other countries are run by little girls.

chilidog
Quote chilidog:

USA, greatest country in the world,

all other countries are run by little girls.

Exactly!!

I am amazed by those on the Left who demand that we follow the examples set by the the United Nations and the third world cesspits that it is comprised of.

Seriously, it is like walking past a bum sleeping in a bus stop and waking him up to ask, "What is it I need to do to become successful in life?"

Calperson's picture
Calperson

Currently Chatting

The Ferguson Effect On Our Great Grand Children

A few weeks ago, Congressman Paul Ryan released his latest proposal for tackling America’s poverty epidemic. Unfortunately, the plan does very little to combat poverty in our country, and instead, continues the devastating austerity policies that Ryan himself helped to create. Thanks to those policies, entire communities across America are underwater, and struggling to survive in tough economic times.