Are you republicans still mad at Obama?

18 posts / 0 new

Friend of mind sent me this the other day when I wasn't home. You regressive minded retards may not like it but who cares?........I don't.

Now, since Obama's Presidency, all of a sudden, folks have gotten mad, and want to take America Back...BACK TO ………
WHAT/WHERE is my question?

After The 8 Years Of The Bush/Cheney Disaster, Now You Get Mad?

You didn't get mad when the Supreme Court stopped a legal recount and appointed a President.

You didn't get mad when Cheney allowed Energy company officials to dictate Energy policy and push us to invade Iraq.

You didn't get mad when we illegally invaded a country that posed no threat to us.

You didn't get mad when we spent over 800 billion (and counting) on said illegal war.

You didn't get mad when Bush borrowed more money from foreign sources than the previous 42 Presidents combined.

You didn't get mad when over 10 billion dollars in cash just disappeared in Iraq.

You didn't get mad when Bush embraced trade and outsourcing policies that shipped 6 million American jobs out of the country.

You didn't get mad when they didn't catch Bin Laden.

You didn't get mad when Bush rang up 10 trillion dollars in combined budget and current account deficits.

(I would add to this that you didn't get mad when Bush spent the Clinton Surplus to give to his cronies i.e the 1% and big business)

You didn't get mad when you saw the horrible conditions at Walter Reed.

You didn't get mad when we let a major US city, New Orleans
, drown.

You didn't get mad when we gave people who had more money than they could spend, i.e the 1%, over a trillion dollars in tax breaks.

You didn't get mad with the worst 8 years of job creations in several decades.

You didn't get mad when over 200,000 US Citizens lost their lives because they had no health insurance.

You didn't get mad when lack of oversight and regulations from the Bush Administration caused US Citizens to lose 12 trillion dollars in investments, retirement, and home values.

You finally got mad when a black man was elected President and decided that people in America deserved the right to see a doctor if they are sick. Yes, illegal wars, lies, corruption, torture, job losses by the millions, stealing your tax dollars to make the rich richer, and the worst economic disaster since 1929 are all okay with you, but helping fellow Americans who are sick... Oh, Hell No!

Sprinklerfitter's picture
Sprinklerfitter

Comments

Nice post, sprinklerfitter.

As I reflect on this, it seems the mainstream media (and Fox) are fully culpable for both the lack of criticism of the "village idiot" and his cronies, and for not standing up for Obama. I am not an Obama fan, but as the old saying goes "Sometimes you get the elevator, and sometimes you get the shaft."

Clearly Bush got the former, and Obama the latter.

dhavid

It's good to get an occasional overview of the whole big thang. That's really what it is with these righties. A caution, though. We have to remember. Their prime directive is to be FREEEEEEEEE!!!!

Art's picture
Art
Quote Art:

A caution, though. We have to remember. Their prime directive is to be FREEEEEEEEE!!!!

Yes, yes, yes mock all you want. We are proud of this and are proud to say it. Not only that we wish others, around the world even, to be FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!11!!!!!!

Calperson's picture
Calperson

Republicans... Democrats both of them work for the Bilderberg Group and furthering the Globalist agenda.

Endgame

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=Endgame+&ei=1t4QSPaoB5q2rAKJzaywBA

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat

Sprinklerfitter, I agree with dhavid, great post. Illegal wire tapping was no problem either, or suspension of Habeas Corpus, or appointment of scotus members that have reversed 10 court decisions that were considered settled law. No problem with the current voter suppresssion either. Winning is all that matters. Elections don't matter when you can steal and accomplish the same. This crop of neofascists are gauranteed a spot on fox.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

At least we are in agreement. Conservatives want everyone to be free and progressives want everything for FREEEEEEEEEEE.

THISAA's picture
THISAA
Quote THISAA:

At least we are in agreement. Conservatives want everyone to be free and progressives want everything for FREEEEEEEEEEE.

Why are conservatives so willing to think unrenewable natural resources are free for the taking. I would think conservatives would be more interested in conserving them for the many generations ahead.

EdBourgeois's picture
EdBourgeois
Quote THISAA:

Actually you have that backwards. Progressives want everybody to be free from opression and conservatives want to be able to make money, use the commons for their own personal reward, for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. (no taxes)

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

I know BW, they always project their own sins onto those they condemn. It is classic pathology. It is the defense of a child accused, and it is much uglier in adults.

Freedom, despite the crap from the very ugly Calperson posts, is for all or none. Progressives are for authentic freedom and justice for all. Cons like CP are all about the freedom of the wolves and the sheep to feed together.

drc2

Obama’s agenda of big government, big spending, big unions, and big debt are driving the American economy to never-before-imagined levels of economic disaster, debt, unemployment, and small business failure.

The answer to how we save America and turn around this economy is simple: Do the exact opposite of everything Obama has done.

camaroman's picture
camaroman

Allow Bush's tax policies to expire?

chilidog
Quote camaroman:

Obama’s agenda of big government, big spending, big unions, and big debt are driving the American economy to never-before-imagined levels of economic disaster, debt, unemployment, and small business failure.

The answer to how we save America and turn around this economy is simple: Do the exact opposite of everything Obama has done.

Show me on paper how those policies have anything to do with our economic situation right now. If you're gonna blow it out you pie hole then back it up with something. Show me something real and not some opinion of an opinion from some red state website.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker
Quote camaroman:

Right wing propaganda..... plain and simple.

delete jan in iowa

That's right, if the Obama worshipers don't like the message, then kill the messenger. Obama's performance has turned out to be just like his predecessors , only worse because of his doubling down on government spending as the solution to the problems that dems and repubs both had a hand in creating. It would be nice to see the sheeple reassess their view of politics. Because no matter what Obama promises or lies about, (the same for Romey) as long as either or any candidate is backed by the same corporate elite and Wall Street banksters that backed the previous politicians that helped create our current mess, we will be no better off.

camaroman's picture
camaroman

Obama has broken every major promise he made during the campaign trail, from ending warrentless secret surveillance of American citizens, to bringing Bush administration officials to justice for the illegal torture program, to closing the Guantanamo Bay detention camp.

With the millions of Americans who were hypnotized into voting for the corporate marketing creation Obama now waking up to the fact that they were lied to and that Barry Soetoro is nothing more than a sock puppet for the elite, the administration can be expected to become increasingly desperate in its bid to cling on to power.

Whether the string pullers behind Obama will make a late and desperate lunge to rescue his tattered credibility, or whether they will merely hand over the baton to another neo-con to continue the same globalist agenda, remains to be seen. But what we can now say for certain is that Brand Obama has been completely demolished, with the reality behind the facade exposed for all to see, and Obama's political legacy being forever characterized by deceit, deception and misplaced hope.

camaroman's picture
camaroman

OK, rather than debate what I find to be a lot of baseless conclusions or inadequate analysis, let's just get to the what you and all the rest of us are supposed to be doing now. Are we all supposed to wake up because you have blown the trumpet and all at once the veils have lifted? If you are right about the illusion and how empty the hope and change brand really is, what other than be like you do you have to offer?

There has been a lot of discussion on this site about where Obama's performance has compared to what many "hoped" the "change" would be. It is hard to get the emotionally distraught to appreciate that Obama has kept the bulk of his promises and has met unprecedented rigidity in the opposition, a decent excuse for 'failing' to do what reason and patriotism ought to have made possible. On the Left, we know he is not Kucinich or Nader. We see a Purple, not a Blue Obama. But, we also see a competent and decent person whose purple delusion is losing its red-eye astigmatism. When we get over the emotions, we also see modest improvements along with the vast comparison with the preceding disaster.

So, what do you have to offer? About globalism, for example? It is a good subject because it is a reality and also the rationale for a great swindle. The Corporate GTO projection of the "economic man" dogma onto a 'new world order' is obviously short shrift on reality and a fraud in that it cannot make good on its promises. But, the ecological unity of the globe is real. The finitude is as well, so we cannot pretend that we can act in ontological independence and be morally or naturally real. We can agree that the current form of economic globalism is not viable. We can project that the most likely approach is to unite well-grounded "indigenous" reality with a political support system that serves it. Yes, it is local where we act as we think globally. But, we have to think globally and not just about how to hide out and protect our castles and cash.

drc2

Back before the days of the FEDeral-Reserve.

The American Dream Film-Full Length

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

The Money Masters.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936&q=The+money+changers&ei=Zd4QSMjvB47YqAKQtJmzBA

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat

Currently Chatting

Is George Zimmerman Right?

It's time to listen to George Zimmerman. Seriously, and I'll explain in a minute.