Austin-based Psi-Op Radio back on the air! http://www.psiopradio.com/

2 posts / 0 new

Psi-Op radio, by Smiles Lewis and Mack White of Austin, back on the air! http://www.psiopradio.com/

harry ashburn

Comments

Interesting show (I downloaded the MP3). Also interesting to see where progressives and so called "patriots" overlap on concerns. You'll also find this on shows on the Progressive Radio Network.

That's why I say Alex Jones is all over the map but a bit guilty of too much hyperbole. For instance this morning they have an article and Alex RT interview about Bill Ayers wanting to imprison Americans back in the day. Alex probably wasn't even born when Ayers said that (and the source is a questionable FBI informant) and Obama a little kid. I was a college student and most I know just laughed at groups like the Weather Underground as being foolish extremists. Alex, not being around at the time, has little idea how little impact these groups had (he should watch the documentary about the Weather Underground). But it sells a lot freeze dried food and vitamin drinks. :D

captbebops's picture
captbebops

Latest Headlines

Who rejected United States-North Korea peace talks?

There were conflicting reports on Sunday regarding a recent proposal for United States-North Korea peace talks which was allegedly made before North Korea"s recent nuclear test

U.K. Pound Falls As Markets Get Brexit Jitters

Bloomberg said on Monday the pound had sustained its biggest fall against the dollar in 11 months

Clinton: I'll defend Israel but push for 'two-state solution

Hillary Clinton believes both Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz "missed the mark" with their approach to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict

Did the Fossil Fuel Industry Bring Us to the Point of No Return?

As runaway climate change continues to wreak havoc on the planet, it’s getting harder and harder to disagree with the idea that we’re in the middle of a potentially massive extinction event. It’s also getting harder and harder to ignore the potentially criminal liability of at least some fossil fuel companies for causing this mess.