BBC ADMIT TO AEROSOL SPRAYING/CHEMTRAILS GEOENGINEERING

18 posts / 0 new

Listen to this lady!!!

YouTube Video

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Comments

The sun never shines in the UK. Well, not never, I saw it once on jun 16, 2003. Heathrow has a shop or two that sell sunglasses. I think they have to dust their inventory, or count on the easy marks aka Americans.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee
Quote douglaslee:The sun never shines in the UK

Thank you for sharing..."Next"

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Thank you for posting my video here. This message needs to get out there. Geoengineering must end and soon.

Jackie Noise's picture
Jackie Noise

Thank you for making such a great video.

Here is a website that may be of interest to readers of this thread:

Chemtrails Project

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Jackie Noise - Honestly, thank you for making the video.

My neighborhood has been "chemtrailed" for about 4-5 months now. (NW Indiana/Chicago)

Thank you for being so attractive as well!

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

williamjhone - You must be one of those naughty RIGHT WING paid trolls that everyone is talking about.

Bugger off!

I saw Jackie Noise FIRST!

Anways... Where was I?

Oh Yeah!

So... Jackie... How'd you like the way I dealt with that punter?

I've done a little studying... tell me how I'm doing?

"I think yeh are bleedin' impressive and are quite beautiful as well. I would love to talk to yeh more in private if yeh don't mind. I can't help but be attracted to a lady who is both intelligent and dishy. Thou for sure hae my interest!

Of course I hae a barney and strife... but I would drop her in a minute for ye!"

Like I said... You have caught my eye, Missy! I have to say... I've got a little crush on ya!

Do you play any instruments? Have you ever been in a band? I play a little. Guitar and Drums, mainly...

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'... (that's a "Chicago thing")

Anyways...

Thank you again... Hope to hear from you soon!

Fletcher Christian

Fletcher Christian

Take some notes, NERDS! This is how it's done!

Fletcher Christian
Quote Fletcher Christian:Like I said... You have caught my eye, Missy! I have to say... I've got a little crush on ya!

Great, Fletch, but what does this have to do with the atmosphere of our planet being terraformed to oblivion? By the way, she has a significant other...

Quote williamjhone:u said me dear an d what u said i dont understand plz tell me lol .my email is

Isn't it something that in trying to wake people up to the greatest environmental crime in the history of mankind one can attract the crème de la crème?

ABCee's picture
ABCee

ABCee - the fuzzy lil' foreigner is trying to sell knock off watches. He doesn't have a CLUE as to what a chemtrail is! Hello, McFly!!! Hello! You Irish Bug! Hello, McFly! Hello!

Why don't you act like a tree... and GET OUT OF HERE! So me and Mrs. Jackie Noise can get to know each other a little better... hint, hint!

If you had read my AWESOME "Cockney"... I clearly said that I have a significant other, as well. What are you? Her DAD!?! Besides that... I think there's like an OCEAN in between us! So I was just play acting, you dope!

--------------------

I went out of my way and learned some "Cockney"!

I'm just having some fun with a very pretty lady. Have you read any of the other forum topics? They're a bunch of nerds with their heads in the sand.

My Gawd! It would be SO nice to meet a "lovely" on here and share a pint and have a gab at some intelligent banter!

"Fletcher Christian" is the name I use on the internet. "JR RYDA" is the name I use when I jam on drums and guitar... gotta have a hobby or you'll go mad. "Jackie Noise" sounds like a "Glam Rock" name. Is it?

Fletcher Christian
Quote Fletcher Christian:So I was just play acting, you dope!

Thanks for keeping this thread active, Fletch. Not too many others around here seem very interested in the fact that they and their children are being SPRAYED.

Let's see a more detailed weather report from Jackie's home, the UK shall we? This is from Friday, May 11 2012:

YouTube Video

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Ahh! You're a good one, ABCee!

My ENTIRE neighborhoods grass is DEAD!

I live 30 seconds from a small lake/big. I live 1 minute from another small lake/pond. I live 5 minutes from the LARGEST fresh water lake in the world (Lake Michigan)! It's not been a drought... why is the ENTIRE neighborhood's lawn look like HAY instead of grass?

I still don't know how to post a PHOTO... when I do, then I'll post all of the pictures and dates.

I live right outside of Chicago.

I have a 3 year old Grandson... He's the one I think of while I watch the spraying jets fly over the house.

ABCee... if you have an idea as to "WHY" this topic isn't very popular, PLEASE start a thread and tell us/me what you think, OK?

Thanks for noticing and posting ANSWERS to my questions. Unlike many of the real dopes that resort to name calling...

Did I just call "myself" a DOPE?... D'oh!

Fletcher Christian

GREAT VIDEO! It's EXACTLY what is going on over here in my neck of the woods.

Someone "please" watch the video and then "EXPLAIN" it away.

Call me "crazy"... ya bunch of Rat B*******!!!

I am NOT stupid! I KNOW the difference between a REAL cloud and a FAKE one!

DO YOU!?!

Fletcher Christian
Quote Fletcher Christian:I KNOW the difference between a REAL cloud and a FAKE one! DO YOU!?!

I think the fellow who produced the following video knows the difference as well! Check it out!

Proof on Who is Heating up Earth

ABCee's picture
ABCee

I used to watch comtrails when I was a kid in the 1950s and it was explained to my why they evaporated about 1/2 mile behind the plane. These "chemtrails" started appearing in the late 1960s or early 70s and I remember reading about them in the L.A. Free Press and Berkeley Barb. It is interesting to note that on very nice clear days here in the Bay Area someone feels compelled to make artificial cirrus clouds and at the same time a jetliner at the same altitude will have a comtrail that evaporates to nothing a 1/2 mile behind.

I've also heard people who have security clearances when asked about it say it is a "classified" project and they can't talk about it. It is possible they thought that if they told the public about the program they wouldn't understand and raise hell.

I'm not a "climate denier" but I do think that we need to be wary of going overboard with some things. Many of the "climate deniers" will admit that probably we need to use cleaner energy and preserve nature. They just don't want yet another tax like a carbon tax levied on them. And then the industrial use of such a tax is questionable because it means maybe the local refinery can buy credits off another company so they can pollute more.

I think mankind getting into weather modification is a very dangerous thing because I don't think mankind is evolved enough for that.

captbebops's picture
captbebops
Quote captbebops:I think mankind getting into weather modification is a very dangerous thing because I don't think mankind is evolved enough for that.

Here's a more detailed report of the BBC article that announces that Chemtrails could “soon” be deployed as a fix for global warming:

BBC Report Tackling climate change with technology

ABCee's picture
ABCee

BTW, that's the article or a rerun of it that the original video posted here addresses. IOW, they are making it sound like it hasn't been done yet.

captbebops's picture
captbebops
Quote captbebops:IOW, they are making it sound like it hasn't been done yet.

So here is the Scientific American ststing that geoengineering (chemtrails) could turn our sky white. Could? After over a decade of the ever increasing, relentless spraying of our skies they already have turned white!

Geoengineering Could Turn Skies White

Response to Scientific American Article

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Currently Chatting

The GOP war on workers has killed again...

It’s time to stop the conservative's war on working people in America.

Since the birth of our nation, conservatives have always been wary of average working-class Americans having too much political or economic power. John Adams, the second President of the United States and a Federalist (precursor to today’s Republicans), was very wary of the working class, which he referred to as “the rabble.”