Bilderberg's Tax Returns Uncovered!

14 posts / 0 new

Bilderberg's Tax Returns Uncovered!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3AAW3pgayY&feature=youtu.be

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat

Comments

http://www.thelocal.se/33700/20110511/

For some, the Bilderberg Group conjures up images of powerful men hunkered down in a secluded compound, plotting moves that will ensure certain outcomes in the chess game of globalised business and politics.

While many participants are democratically elected leaders or accountable to shareholders in the companies they run, behind the closed doors of Bilderberg's annual gatherings they are free to discuss and decide without any concern of being held responsible, conspiracy theorists allege.

Critics on the left allege backroom deals struck among Bilderberg attendees are an attempt to ensure the world is dominated by profit-hungry capitalists, while those on the right charge the group is seeking to impose some sort of global government.

But according to Dr. Ian Richardson, a visiting professor at Stockholm University's School of Business and author of a forthcoming book on The Bilderberg Group, both sides are relying on faulty assumptions about the workings of global affairs.

“Conspiracy theorists have a black and white view of power and this power is extremely discreet," he tells The Local.

"To suggest that they are consciously coming together to agree on objectives to change the world is wrong."

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

Sure the site says "Debunking" but then actually goes on to explain what the Bilderberg meetings are all about. Talk about piss-poor damage control.

This only they have been denying its existence for the past 20 years.

Come on Bush_Wacker you'll have to do much better than this.

There are a plethora of books written on the subject in addition to Alex Jones videos.

http://www.amazon.com/The-True-Story-Bilderberg-Group/dp/0977795349/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336851453&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Government-Grant-R-Jeffrey/dp/B002LFPBK6/ref=pd_sim_b_46

http://www.amazon.com/Bilderberg-Story-Pastor-Mike-Hoggard/dp/B005Y013GG/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1336851588&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/The-Bilderberg-Conspiracy-Paul-Jeffers/dp/0806531150/ref=sr_1_cc_3?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1336851588&sr=1-3-catcorr

http://www.amazon.com/The-Global-Manipulators-ebook/dp/B00546KTEM/ref=sr_1_cc_2?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1336851588&sr=1-2-catcorr

See there were others who know of the Bilderberg Group in addition to Alex Jones. So you can stop spamming this board with your dis-info/ piss poor damage control sites. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!

antikakistocrat

12 years ago the mere mention of the Bilderberg Group would have you labeled a psycho!

Now... thanks to the internet, EVERYONE can find out about them.

All the "PROOF" one needs is that The Bilderberg Group has a large press corp contingent... YET... funny how they didn't run any stories about them going to it.

Funny how the "competition" in the media markets didn't run stories on it.

Why it must mean either of 2 things... 1, They were drugged by the Minnesota Police Department and they didn't know where they went! Or 2, they went and covered it up and colluded with others to keep it as quiet as possible.

The FACT that 'Phaedrus76' acted like he didn't know about them existing was laughable and then he tried to "race bait" me with an anti Jewish remark. I think this is adds more FUEL to the FIRE that the "paid trolls" on this site are not who the "Three Stooges of Dirge" claim them to be. But instead, it's the one's that are shouting it out.

As a wise philosopher once said, "He who smelt it... dealt it!"

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

Can you quote me anything in any document that proves anything about the Bilderberg group - other than it is a club of rich wackos? Now, no blind links. Just an actual paragraph that proves your point. Then reference that if you must.

Then you can stop sounding like insane madmen and real researchers. Oh wait, I am repeating myself.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

"Can you quote me anything in any document that proves anything about The Bilderberg group- other than it is a club of rich wackos?" - Dr. Econ

So it sounds to me that you already KNOW what's going on... you're just pretending not to.

So you do assume that The Bilderberg Group DOES exist and that it is comprised of rich wackos.

It's a start...

These "rich wackos" you describe are the most powerful people in the world. Also, in the mix of the "rich wackos" are the corporate media heads.

Isn't "THAT" what the problem is in America? The Rich Wacko's influence over our representative government and the equally corrupt media goes along for the ride?

That's all ANYONE is saying about The Bilderberg Group. It's a bad institution full of bad people that want bad things to happen to you an me.

So let's use "logic" with YOUR OWN words, OK?

The richest/most important people in world secretly meet with the heads of the media.

One can logically deduce that "deals" are being made and "directions" are being chosen. That's what the worlds richest, most powerful people do. They also have the media there.

What could the "media" be doing in a secret meeting? Isn't the "media" supposed to be COVERING the news? Why are the HIDING the news?

So the "rich wackos" do what they do... and then the media uses their immense power to control the message by implementing lies, distortion, and propaganda.

Given what we KNOW is going on in the world... one of many things are the upcoming murders of innocent Arabs and Africans through disgusting wars. The heads of the media are going to tell us that we are "helping" the cause of "democracy". WAR is PEACE!

So it sounds to me that you already KNOW what is going on... you are just pretending not to. Why are you "pretending" not to know something that you already know?

I will provide a link. If it doesn't work... then move your fat little fingers on a keyboard and start with WIKIPEDIA. It's not that hard to do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_group

Wikipedia and youtube are great places to start. There are others. But I have found that if you see something with your own eyes... it'll have more of an impact on you.

Fletcher Christian

Good job Fletcher !!!!!!!!!!

antikakistocrat

David Rockefeller's 1991 Bilderberg
Quote...Ten Years Later

11-21-1

Quote:
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."
He went on to explain:
"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."
-- David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Dan Quayle

http://www.rense.com/general17/quote.htm

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13808

camaroman's picture
camaroman
Quote Dr.econ:Can you quote me anything in any document that proves anything about The Bilderberg group- other than it is a club of rich wackos? Now, no blind links. Just an actual paragraph that proves your point. Then reference that if you must.

Then you can stop sounding like insane madmen and real researchers. Oh wait, I am repeating myself.

Quote Fletcher Christian:

"Can you quote me anything in any document that proves anything about The Bilderberg group- other than it is a club of rich wackos?" - Dr. Econ

So it sounds to me that you already KNOW what's going on... you're just pretending not to....I will provide a link. If it doesn't work... then move your fat little fingers on a keyboard and start with WIKIPEDIA. It's not that hard to do. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_group

So you can't make an arguement, but instead want to send people on blind links. That is exactly what I predicted. I am sick and tired of chasing down blind links that go no where. At least Camorman provided something - but it's rather pathetic.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

Dr. Econ - the link works just fine on my computer... I just "tested" it out on your post.

Are you really trying to tell me that you are going to trust 100% in what "I" have to say about a topic? Really? If that is what you are trying to say... then you are a MORON! If my link doesn't direct you to information... then type your fat fingers to the link YOURSELF! Learn something on your own. It's not that hard to do!

Don't worry... I don't think you're really a "useful idiot". I think you are a paid establishment Democratic talking point nerd.

Maybe it's your mind that is blind?

Fletcher Christian
Quote Fletcher Christian:..Don't worry... I don't think you're really a "useful idiot". I think you are a paid establishment Democratic talking point nerd.

I whish I was a paid establishment democratic talking point nerd.

Seriously, read your posts as if you didn't agree with them. Why should I go on blind links hunting for facts that you can't bother to reference? Clearly, you are intelligent. Clearly you know how to construct an arguement based on fact. Clearly you can cite those facts specificially. But you never do this. You just wail and wail and say 'here, read this book, listen to this youtube propaganda'. To repeat, it's like saying that you can prove black is white, and then citing the Library of Congress.

Forget it.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

Dr. Econ - What you are "conveniently" leaving out is that I used YOUR OWN WORDS to make my point. You actually made my point for me. You validated their existence and that it doesn't get covered by the very news sources that are attending the SAME meeting.

You already know about this topic but you are "pretending" not to. I caught you in your gaffe.

I've noticed over the years that people tell you exactly what they mean... all you have to do is listen. I am a very good listener.

It's what I do. Without divulging too much about what I do for a living... but the majority of what I do is observe people. I've been trained to do it. I am very good at it.

Fletcher Christian

I hope these criminals have to answer for their crimes one day... That scumbag Bernanke should be deported. There's a good article on http://www.martiallawusa.com about exactly how banksters and unscrupulous politicians are ruining our country... Take a look sometime; scary stuff!

Brennan Newfield's picture
Brennan Newfield
Quote Fletcher Christian: Dr. Econ - What you are "conveniently" leaving out is that I used YOUR OWN WORDS to make my point. You actually made my point for me. You validated their existence and that it doesn't get covered by the very news sources that are attending the SAME meeting.

So the "Bilderberg" group is a bunch of wacko rich people getting together? That is your conspiracy?

You said:""Isn't "THAT" what the problem is in America? The Rich Wacko's influence over our representative government and the equally corrupt media goes along for the ride?"

But it's not. The main problem we have today is not government conspiring with rich people to supress our civil rights (although this does happen).

The main problem we have today is the government is not restricting the liberties of corporations.

There is no conspiracy that caused our economy to collapse. It was simply free trade.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

Currently Chatting