Cancer Therapy

4 posts / 0 new

Wanted to get message to Thom about the Gerson Therapy as a cure for cancer. It truly works. Watch "The Beautiful Truth" and the Gerson Miracle", or go to Gerson.org. I believe both on Netflix instant play or online documentary sites. I am doing the therapy myself currently for breast cancer.

Roberta Kanter

Comments

Dying To Have Known .....is the best documentary that I've seen so far on the Gerson Therapy.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/dying-to-have-known/

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

Basically I have heard that cancer can't survive in alkaline conditions. Keep your body above 7. This has been around a few decades, I've never heard of The Gerson Institute. Could be the same source. Although the 20's "wellness" movement by Kellogg, now Halliburton had some pretty kookie electrical "cures" and "methods" of healing. The movie The Road to Wellville had some of it. I've stuck with organic locally grown food the past 30 years and Ganja preventative for 40, Haven't had a cold since 1969. Some hippies have told me not to eat anything white. Veganism is logical, except for acidic fruits and veggies. The LSD maker Owsley was a strict carnivore and believed all vegetables were meant for animals and thus the animals were meant for humans. I take meat occasionally if its organic throughout. We have pretty good organic supplies here. Alcohol and chemically adulterated cigarettes have also maintained profits "treating" cancer and other related illnesses. The politics are more of a hindrance than anything. SOS when the corporations have control in legislating regulations we end up with an upside down food pyramid for 50 years and fluoridated drinking water and prohibited cannabis homegrown food, fuel, fiber and FARMaceuticals.

Bottomline is "treating" an illness profits while "cures and prevention" take away profits. It's more towards a healthy bank account than patient it seems. I know the run arounds advocating cannabis Ganja and Hemp are irrational at best, yet totally "legit" as far as they're concerned. Codex and outlawing research and coercion, threats and imprisonment are real tools of the FDA cops similar to the DEA cops. Like banning checks and balances all over again as the banksters regularly do. Corporate Government is not of, by and for we the people. Neocons again. Not dems or reps just greedy. I'd be careful, well not "I" personally. Personally I care less what the government thinks about me and what I advocate. I don't sell cures. But technically I've heard DSHEA is quite clear that you can't get away with claims that even imply such things as cures as it is a clear violation of the FDA laws. Hyde had a bill outlawing suppliments and anything not Codexed, especially Ganja.

Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA).

Codex
There is an entire industry with an innate economic interest to obstruct, suppress and discredit any information about the eradication of diseases. The pharmaceutical industry makes over one trillion dollars from selling drugs for ongoing diseases. These drugs may relieve symptoms, but they do not cure. We have to realize that the mission of this industry is to make money from ongoing diseases.

CODEX: WHAT IS IT AND HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOU AND YOUR HEALTH?

Responses to Questions about Codex and Dietary Supplements

TITLE 21--FOOD AND DRUGS

U.S. FDA Drug Regulations
The U.S. FDA regulates drugs products intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease or intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of humans or animals.

Man Cures Cancer with Apricot Seeds - FDA Arrests Man for Big Pharma, page 1

Second Jersey Scammer Who Claimed To Cure Lou Gehrig's Disease Imprisoned
33 months in prison for "falsely claiming that she could cure amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)

I'm also weary of anything that comes out of Scam DEAgo.

Charges Against Rick Simpson Withdrawn

Cannabis as Medicine Grannystormcrow

Electric Emperor by Jack Herer

Run From The Cure
How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows

Ganja Can prevent Cancer

The Effect of Controlled Substances Scheduling on Research

Rick Simpson Hemp Oil - Available at Amsterdam's Garden

marijuana_helps_cure_cancer_says_harvard_study

Cannabis and cancer rhetoric

DdC's picture
DdC

Cancer Cure from Cows?

http://www.arthritistrust.org/Articles/Universal%20Oral%20Vaccine%20--%2...

Proveloper's picture
Proveloper

Currently Chatting

First Columbia took on their drug lords, now they're taking on their billionaires...why can't we?

America’s billionaires are driving this nation’s poverty epidemic. But it doesn’t have to be that way.

As we speak, working-class Americans are getting screwed over by policies that favor the wealthy elite, and leave everyone else in the dust. As a result, more and more Americans are living in poverty.