"chiviality"

17 posts / 0 new

How is it the left can lecture the right on one talk show host calling 1 women asuit once, when daily bill marr, Ed Shultz and theBrest of the NBC gang call the right sluts, cunts, make fun of their disabled children and wish them physical harm. How can they begin to point out the speck in our eyewhen there is a plank in theirs?

CollegeConservative's picture
CollegeConservative

Comments

Can you spell H Y P O C R I T?

camaroman's picture
camaroman

Can you spell?

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker
How is it the left can lecture the right on one talk show host calling 1 women asuit once,
Easy. That's freedom of speech. We can lecture anybody we want about anything we want, as can you.

Art's picture
Art

Yes but to go after the right for it while informing it in your own ranks?

CollegeConservative

First, Bill Maher is a hack comic, and not a news journalist. I hold him to the same level of integrity as Dennis Miller.

Next, BigEddie said one stupid comment, and was suspended for a week. Rush spews out the same or worse as his regular shtick.

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76
I don't know what this means

Art's picture
Art
Quote Art:
I don't know what this means

I've been using Rosetta Stone's "how to speak college conservative" for a short time and I believe he's saying that you chastise the Right for it while encouraging it within your own (the Left) ranks. I may have messed up a little bit. It's a very difficult language to grasp.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

Ignoring dang phone autocorrect

CollegeConservative

I believe I've deciphered "chiviality" to mean civility but again, I'm not 100% sure.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker
Next, BigEddie said one stupid comment, and was suspended for a week. Rush spews out the same or worse as his regular shtick.
Not only that, but Ed issued a very lengthy apology and mea culpa more than once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP_d4J0LeYE

He took his sudpension like a man and made reparations. Fox News people don't seem to suffer any consequences for their crimes. Fox News listeners love that crap. As Phaedrus points out, Bill Maher and John Stewart make no pretence about being journalists.

daily bill marr, Ed Shultz and theBrest of the NBC gang call the right sluts, cunts, make fun of their disabled children and wish them physical harm.
If you say so. I don't remember hearing a lot of this stuff.

Art's picture
Art

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/entertainment/bill-maher-says-calling-sar...

CollegeConservative

It's called selective hearing.

camaroman's picture
camaroman

I rarely click on links. Tell us what the link says, College Conservative. Put it in your best words. We all want to know.

Art's picture
Art

At least the "phone" is "smart."

chilidog

bill maher called sarah Palin a cunt and defended it when compared to rush and fluke.

CollegeConservative
Quote Art:

I rarely click on links. Tell us what the link says, College Conservative. Put it in your best words. We all want to know.

I noticed that College Conservative couldn't provide you a summary of his link

Recovering conservative2's picture
Recovering cons...

Currently Chatting

Time to Rethink the War on Terror

Thom plus logo

When Eric Holder eventually steps down as Attorney General, he will leave behind a complicated legacy, some of it tragic, like his decision not to prosecute Wall Street after the financial crisis, and his all-out war on whistleblowers like Edward Snowden.