Corrosion of Conformity

1 post / 0 new

Corrosion of conformity... It's NO secret how aggravated I have become when "OTHERS" on this site put forth the proposition that WE should CONFORM the way that "real" non-conformist "should" conform.

See what I mean? Read that opening sentence again... if you're not aggravated, then you just don't get it.

What this did was actually reignite my disdain for FAKE authority types. This spirit in me was kindled through the music I listened to from 78-88. I heard "The Ramones" and suddenly... it was like my DNA got permanently twisted and made me a seeker of soul. Real soul... I'm not talking about FAKE soul like Mary J. Blige singing for Burger King Chicken sandwiches... I'm talking about Albert King singing, "I'll Play The Blues For You" kinda soul music.

Knowing this... I am going to "try" to quell this disdain to a lesser degree while typing on this message board.

I'm keeping "THE FINGER OF SHAME!", and I'm keeping the "Max Cady". Some people deserve a good sarcastic verbal whoopin'!

But I will try to tone it down.

I want to be a better person. So the more time I spend "aggravated", the more of a negative affect that has on me. The "Turds on the Run" deserve all of the vile that can be thrown at them! It just won't be hurled at with Nolan Ryan speed. I'm going to hurl Charlie Hough speed "knuckle balls". (I'll NEVER forget the 1st ever pitch call of the Florida Marlins... "The first pitch from Charlie Hough is high... AND low. Ball one." Classic!)

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

Currently Chatting

End. Fracking. Now!

California is already dealing with the worst drought in that state's history. So, the last thing residents needed was to learn that some of their dwindling water supply has been contaminated.