Daily Poll Question 5/26/12

1 post / 0 new

What's going on around here?

If it had been "ME" that asked the VERY SAME question on today's poll (that does feature a jab at Obama)... I would have been called something like... oh, let me think...

Oh Yeah! I would have been called (and I quote) a RIGHT WING, Racist, paranoid, crazy, stand my ground, church burning, NUT JOB!

These are the names that I have been called. Not ONE of them are correct. Not one of them from a sincere source. Not one of them based on ANYTHING that I had written! Because anything that I have written (and have been treated so "kindly" by you loving, self-identifying progressives) was backed up with factual news sources and links to video's of said stories.

So I see that the current voting is 97% that Obama is indeed with the Oligarchs... and 3% don't think he's with the Oligarchs. Maybe those 3% don't know what an "Oligarch" is... and like Dr. Econ, are too lazy to look it up.

So I will take this as a 97% APOLOGY from all of YOU to ME! (The one's who hurled the unjustified slurs towards me in the recent past.)

I ACCEPT your 97% apology.

Otherwise... you folks ought to start "boycotting" and "banning" the HOSTS of the site for their paranoid and crazy RIGHT WING ideals.

Like I thought! So, I will indeed accept the 97% apology! Thank you... and as Pete Townsend so eloquently said at the end of the song, "A Quick One While He's Away".

"YOU ARE ALL.... FORGIVEN."

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

Currently Chatting

GOP Blocks Equal Pay...again.

Just in time for election season, Senate Republicans blocked legislation aimed at closing the gender pay gap. For the third time since 2012, Republicans refused to allow debate on the Paycheck Fairness Act, and reminded women that the GOP doesn't believe in equal pay for equal work.