Daily Poll Question 5/26/12

1 post / 0 new
Fletcher Christian
Fletcher Christian's picture

What's going on around here?

If it had been "ME" that asked the VERY SAME question on today's poll (that does feature a jab at Obama)... I would have been called something like... oh, let me think...

Oh Yeah!  I would have been called (and I quote) a RIGHT WING, Racist, paranoid, crazy, stand my ground, church burning, NUT JOB!

These are the names that I have been called.  Not ONE of them are correct.  Not one of them from a sincere source.  Not one of them based on ANYTHING that I had written!  Because anything that I have written (and have been treated so "kindly" by you loving, self-identifying progressives) was backed up with factual news sources and links to video's of said stories.

So I see that the current voting is 97% that Obama is indeed with the Oligarchs... and 3% don't think he's with the Oligarchs.  Maybe those 3% don't know what an "Oligarch" is... and like Dr. Econ, are too lazy to look it up.

So I will take this as a 97% APOLOGY from all of YOU to ME!  (The one's who hurled the unjustified slurs towards me in the recent past.)

I ACCEPT your 97% apology.

Otherwise... you folks ought to start "boycotting" and "banning" the HOSTS of the site for their paranoid and crazy RIGHT WING ideals.

Like I thought!  So, I will indeed accept the 97% apology!  Thank you... and as Pete Townsend so eloquently said at the end of the song, "A Quick One While He's Away".

"YOU ARE ALL.... FORGIVEN."