Four More Threads to Ignore

14 posts / 0 new

!

Art's picture
Art

Comments

Good then just ignore them or better yet have someone explain them to you if you can't figure it all out by yourself.

Either way I don't give damn !!!!!!!!

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat

Then why reply?

If we agree a bunch of people in a house “hut” in Kenya over 50 years ago, crafted a diabolic plan to take over US government, would you go away to your bomb shelter? At the time Kenya was a 3rd world country, so how could we possible beat that super intelligence that could come up with that scheme and execute it?

Or the Mason's, illuminati, or whoever you believe in charge of the current conspiracy theory. You do realize that they can track you on internet, cell phone, all the electronic chips in your microwave, TV. The folks on Thom’s website embrace the new world order.

You need to hurry and head to your bomb shelter, and get rid of all devices with electronic chips so they can’t track you and take you to reeducation camps

References http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conspiracy_theories orhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3483477/The-30-greatest-conspiracy-theories-part-1.html orhttp://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/magazine/15-11/st_best

Recovering conservative2's picture
Recovering cons...

Because I hate geriatric deliquents who have no understanding of history even tho they lived through it. I know plenty in my own life as well.

Ron Paul is out there at 75 while other geriatric deliquents are eating their puree meals, watching old Carson reruns, and telling you people to get a job in an economy that is worse than the Depression jobs-wise. All the time flaunting what they got in life through their "hard-work" while the government F*KX our and the next generation out of everything. I am tired of the "We got ours attitude" of the geriatrics in this country and I am lettign Art as well as others know where they can shove their little attitude.

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat
Quote antikakistocrat:

Good then just ignore them or better yet have someone explain them to you if you can't figure it all out by yourself.

Either way I don't give damn !!!!!!!!

Yep. We're all big boys here we can decide on our own what to comment on and what to pass on.

rigel1's picture
rigel1
Quote Antikakistocrat:!#&$@*^$@#
My, my. Are we a little short on impulse control, today?

Art's picture
Art
Quote Art:
Quote Antikakistocrat:!#&$@*^$@#
My, my. Are we a little short on impulse control, today?

I don't kmow about Antikak but I am. Today and every day.

rigel1's picture
rigel1

You do realize Ron Paul is a Joke like Ross Perot. A side show demostrating all it takes is money to be on the stage. Like most folks in congress, he is a millionaire or richer. Ron Paul is never going to get anywhere for more reasons than I care to write.

Recovering cons...
Quote antikakistocrat:Because I hate geriatric deliquents who have no understanding of history even tho they lived through it.

A small piece of advice: the next 20 years are going to start going very fast for you so I would be careful about labeling people "geriatric." I have a strange experience looking in the mirror and wondering who the "old guy" is because I feel like I'm 26. And to many 20 somethings you are already an "old fart" and why that 29 year old manager wants to pass on your resume.

The enemy is the uber rich so we need to band together to fight them. They want to the world for themselves and everyone else to just crawl away and die. Ever notice that Alex Jones is wearing blinders when it comes to the Koch brothers? I notice Webster Tarpley (who is supposed to be on Infowars this week) will skip bringing them up when on though he blasts them on his own podcast. If anything the Kochs are very much NWO.

captbebops's picture
captbebops
Quote Recovering conservative2:

You do realize Ron Paul is a Joke like Ross Perot. A side show demostrating all it takes is money to be on the stage. Like most folks in congress, he is a millionaire or richer. Ron Paul is never going to get anywhere for more reasons than I care to write.

Except that many progressive say that Perot was right when it came to that "giant sucking sound" when it came to jobs and NAFTA. And a lot of progressive WILL point out that Ron Paul has some things right too. In fact the last time he was on Thom's show, Thom had to admit that he agreed with him on some things. It's just that many of us think that the Austrian school is folly and to be avoided at all costs. Been their, done that, got the oogly t-shirt. :D

captbebops's picture
captbebops

Not disagreeing that both had some good ideas but neither had\had a snow balls chance of winning. Their crazy factor out weighs the few good ideas. Although I did vote for perot as a protest.

Recovering cons...

If you think things are bad now with loosing our democracy..... it would have been a thousand times worse if Perot had gotten elected. He is/was a mean spirited little dictator.

Just a few of his rules at EDS

* Only dark suits, white shirts and dark ties for men

* No open toed shoes for women and no slacks

* You could not live with someone you were not married to or related to, i.e. living with your girlfriend or boyfriend would be a firing offense.

These are just few things but they demonstrate how utterly controlling the little guy was. Perot also turned on the men who built his company and who had been loyal to him for 20 years when the GM Board of Directors finally kicked him off the board because he was such a trouble maker.

delete jan in iowa

[quote] Somebody I knew who worked for EDS said he was required to submit a signed letter of resignation when he was hired. That never did sit right with me.

Art's picture
Art

Well, I think that we need to start getting used to the idea of having dictators ruling us, as that is the job of all oligarchs—HAVING CONTROL. They can do in their little corporate world whatever they think will curl their toes, especially if there IS NOT a strong federal government.

Karolina's picture
Karolina

Currently Chatting

The Death of the Middle Class was by Design...

Even in the face of the so-called Recovery, poverty and inequality are getting worse in our country, and more wealth and power is flowing straight to the top. According to Paul Buchheit over at Alternet, this is the end result of winner-take-all capitalism, and this destruction of the working class has all been by design.