The FOX News Strategy is to Discredit all Black People by Inciting Fear and Racist Feelings in the Hearts of Their Woman Viewers

5 posts / 0 new

The FOX News Strategy is to Discredit all Black People by Inciting Fear and Racist Feelings in the Hearts of Their Woman Viewers

I say this whole Jesse Lee Patterson saga is a strategy by FOX News to discredit all black people, especially those who are elevated to positions of leadership and make them look stupid and dangerous. Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson's star will fail as did the star of Herman Cain. But the distaste for black leadership will live for a long time in the subconscious minds of the white FOX viewers, especially the women. This FOX News strategy is engineered specifically to turn on and amp up fear and hatred of black leaders in the gut feelings of white women. They will forget the names, but the racial stereotyping of black men disrespecting all women and being incompetent leaders will live in their hearts for a long time.

That's the FOX strategy and it sucks.

President Obama needs react immediately by speaking out and showing his strength and support for the women of this country by calling FOX to the carpet for this kind of race baiting. The President needs to show the American women that he is on their side and will not condone this kind of race baiting using the sensitive subject of gender equality. FOX chose to bring the irreverent Jesse Lee Peterson into the spotlight, knowing that eventually, he would be a discredit for his race and incite a backlash of racism due to his extreme male supremacy views.

This is just one more example of how dissention and discontent is being propagated through hate speech promoted by Rupert Murdoch's so called News Corporation. This is one more reason that Rupert Murdoch is unfit to have any part in managing a major overall media corporation. Jesse Lee Patterson is just a simple, unsuspecting pawn in the FOX News overall scheme of to control the awareness, minds, perceptions and motivations of the masses.

Instead of focusing on Jesse Lee Peterson's despicable remarks, we should focus on FOX News stooping so low to use this misguided being to incite racism and suspicion of black leaders in the hearts of American women.

Sacramento Dave's picture
Sacramento Dave

Comments

Not its Obamas strategy to cover up his terrible record to divide the country by race,class and gender .

CollegeConservative's picture
CollegeConservative

Hi CollegeConservative -

I have to be honest, but I really don't know to which "terrible record" you are referring. I only inquire, because what I've seen; read and heard, his recorded has been positive and productive. But again, I really don't know what "record", you're referring to.

In regards to the division of class, race and gender, most of what the general public has seen; poor children should become janitors, Detroit and the housing industry should go bankrupt and women have been demonized across the ideological spectrum, notwithstanding the entirety of the religious faction.

So in my humble opinion, I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying you may not be allowing yourself access, to what's generally available to the public.

Greg

greg.smith

Did Jesse Lee Patterson have a bad date? Or has he emerged from a relationship? As an African American male, I was deeply distressed by his thoughts on regressive women's rights according to his religious views. He has forgotten women like Harriet Tubman, Ida B. Wells, Susan B. Anthony, Clara Fraser, Rigoberta Menchu, et al who have called attention to the struggles women face in this world. It was even more disturbing that GOP TV game him a forum to espouse his drivel. And he's not alone in this frightening hateful argument.

Patterson belongs in another time epoch.

pe6500's picture
pe6500

In a true democracy,FOX is a national security threat,in a fascist state,FOX is a weapon of control.

tayl44's picture
tayl44

Currently Chatting