Good, Bad, Fugly!

1 post / 0 new

I just joined, first post!

I don't know if anyone has heard this yet but here in Minnesota we have a 1 term GOP State Rep named John Kriesel, whom a liberal such as myself have regarded as as honorable a person from either party to have held an elected seat. I have often disagreed with his votes but I have never once believed he didn't put State first in his own min . He has possibly been the only Gop'r in the last 2 years that was brave enough to buck the status quo of Reublican politics in this state....

He is also a decorated war hero that left his wife, children and both of his legs serving in Iraq in 1996.

Mary Kiffmeyer, long time ALEC member and GOP HACK recently called this young Statesman a coward, What she really said was he has" NO COURAGE" that he couldn't win a second term because of his support for the new Vikings Stadium (which I also disagreed with him on, but for other reasons).

Rep Kriesel 2 months ago said he won't seek a second term stating family reasons. Methinks he discovered what Republican politics really is and that my friends is about as ugly as it gets....

dfler's picture
dfler

Currently Chatting

The Death of the Middle Class was by Design...

Even in the face of the so-called Recovery, poverty and inequality are getting worse in our country, and more wealth and power is flowing straight to the top. According to Paul Buchheit over at Alternet, this is the end result of winner-take-all capitalism, and this destruction of the working class has all been by design.