Good Ole Romney is Going to Create Jobs?

7 posts / 0 new

YEAH RIGHT! This moron flip flops on everything! He's a liar and he's fooled thousands of people into actually believing the crap he's spewing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_pgfWK3sxw

WhiteShoePrincess's picture
WhiteShoePrincess

Comments

Jobs for therapists, and ER room workers, to treat the people subjected to Rmoney style capitalism and hijinks.

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

Obama and his disiples rant about Romney's venture capitalist activities and their detrimental effects on businesses is typical of the hypocracy that eminates from DC. One of Obamas national co-chairman , Frederico Pena, runs a private equity firm engaged in exactly the same as Romney and Bain Capital. Obama is a lying hypocrit!!!

http://redalexandriava.com/2012/05/25/doh-president-obamas-national-co-chair-works-in-private-equity-himself/

camaroman's picture
camaroman

No he's not. I've never met a single person in my long glorious life who has claimed that he owes his job to the President of the United States. Ever. Through my skill set and work ethic, I created my own job. Millions of diabetics whom I treat helped as well. God bless em. I hope we find a cure and it puts me out of work.(I really do) No thanks to any president.

rigel1's picture
rigel1
Quote camaroman:

Obama and his disiples rant about Romney's venture capitalist activities and their detrimental effects on businesses is typical of the hypocracy that eminates from DC. One of Obamas national co-chairman , Frederico Pena, runs a private equity firm engaged in exactly the same as Romney and Bain Capital. Obama is a lying hypocrit!!!

http://redalexandriava.com/2012/05/25/doh-president-obamas-national-co-chair-works-in-private-equity-himself/

And so we see neither choice should be considered valid. Isn't it time we have more to choose from then the limited amount of presidential candadites we get to pick from?

WhiteShoePrincess
Quote rigel1:

No he's not. I've never met a single person in my long glorious life who has claimed that he owes his job to the President of the United States. Ever. Through my skill set and work ethic, I created my own job. Millions of diabetics whom I treat helped as well. God bless em. I hope we find a cure and it puts me out of work.(I really do) No thanks to any president.

Don't worry, I was being sarcastic when I said Romney helped.

WhiteShoePrincess

Princess, "And so we see neither choice should be considered valid. Isn't it time we have more to choose from then the limited amount of presidential candadites we get to pick from?"

I agree with you 100%. The 2 choices the voters are given are always hand picked by the same elite.

camaroman's picture
camaroman

Currently Chatting

The world we're leaving for today's teens...

Without immediate global action on climate change, today's teenagers will be forced to live with the consequences of our inaction. The World Bank has issued their third report of climate change, and it says that global temperatures could rise by as much as 4 degrees Celsius by the time today's teens hit their 80th birthday.