Guns

57 posts / 0 new

Comments

I dont need to i have the law on my side your just trying to be a nitpicking liberal. If there is no right to fire a weapon in the constitution then there is definately no right to privacy how you feel about that?

CollegeConservative's picture
CollegeConservative

There is no sense it conversing with Art. It is his kind that gave into Hitler. There is nothing you can say to him that would change his mind. He truly believes its his way or no way. That's what is wrong with our country today. Everyone is far left or right. They can't even talk anymore.

Go ahead Art come up with some stupid meaningless rebuttal.

Ambross's picture
Ambross

i consider my self right wing am i hard to talk to :(

CollegeConservative's picture
CollegeConservative

I think I'm just going to leave these words dangling out there as the low-hanging fruit for somebody else to play with.

Art's picture
Art
Quote CollegeConservative:

i consider my self right wing am i hard to talk to :(

I prefer your alter-ego ("lilmorecountry") just a lil more than you..... And that ain't sayin much.

anti-Republicon
Quote Marlin60:

If been discussed to death, why is topic being discussed on Thom's show. Also, anyone who calls a gun a "toy" has not idea about the responsibility of owning a gun. I would rather be in a Stand Your Ground state or in a city where only the thugs have guns.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheArmedCitizen

:)

lilmorecountry's picture
lilmorecountry

Currently Chatting

The GOP war on workers has killed again...

It’s time to stop the conservative's war on working people in America.

Since the birth of our nation, conservatives have always been wary of average working-class Americans having too much political or economic power. John Adams, the second President of the United States and a Federalist (precursor to today’s Republicans), was very wary of the working class, which he referred to as “the rabble.”