Heard a man call about no hireling or slave would be a part of our land, I may have misheard slightly, I see this as thus!

1 post / 0 new
follower of the...

We see that the one who is enslaved to riches is dead to his neighbor as Christ said to a young man who wanted to follow him but first go back and bury his father, as witnessed in Matthew 8:22 He said let the dead bury the dead come follow me further as witnessed in Matthew 6:24 one cannot serve two masters one cannot serve God and riches which is buttressed in Matthew 19:21 if thou will be perfect which relates back to Proverbs 2:21 For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect remain in it, remember the are referring to common wealth of Israel which is depicted in Acts the second Chapter where those seeking to hold on to the resurrection were sharing all things, showing forth those following the Messiah and slaving willing for the good of society will inherit!

Now the hireling is mentioned in the 10th Chapter of the Gospel of John KJV They are the greedy dogs in Isaiah 56:10-13 and that are those who consider themselve shepherds but are there to get rich off the sheep and so not defend the poor and needy as in the 82nd Psalm you also notice these watchman are blind and like those in Genesis 19:11 that cannot find the door just as the Pharisees in Matthew 15:14 the blind leading the blind. So it is with those that give lip service to the Messiah and Mattthew 7:24,26 do not his sayings  and follow him Matthew 19:21, Mark 10:21, Luke 18:22.  I could write much more on this, I hope this is sufficient if not let me know!

PS: The Resurrection is the carrot to bring those dead to the neighbor because of their clinging to the security of riches Proverbs 10:15, 18:11 the rich man's wealth is his strong city as it says in Psalms 108:10 Who will lead me into the strong city, we see it is he who is the resurrection and the life, he will rob those who robbed the poor by giving the security of his Resurrection for sharing, for what profitteth one if one if one is not merciful and doth not sacrifice the poor, but defends and has a lasting sanctuary for blessed are the merciful! I am but dust and the breath I have are sayings and Logic of the Messiah, some day I will be as him, but that is yet to be!