Interesting comment from a 4 time loser

2 posts / 0 new

Comment from the drug addict(rush) went like this:

We've arrived at a point where the President of the United States is going to lead a war on traditional marriage......the drug addict said on his show wed.

His 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th wives could not be reached for comment about his claim.

What kind of stooge listens to this idiot?

Sprinklerfitter's picture
Sep. 1, 2011 5:49 am

He has lost some sponsors, a lot of them I think. He may get listeners, but the demographics might not be right. I quit drinking FL orange juice when he pitched it. I quit when Anita Bryant was pushing it, too. I did buy fresh oranges and squeeze them myself, but the brands are easy to ignore.

His show is also bundled with other programming in some markets, so ratings don't matter because the local station has to air him to get the stuff people like.

douglaslee's picture
Jul. 31, 2007 3:01 pm

Latest Headlines

Obama to veto legislation on refugee screening

President Barack Obama would veto a Republican bill introduced in the wake of the Paris attacks to toughen the screening process for Syrian refugees

New York officials: No credible ISIS threat against city

There is no credible threat to New York City at this time, officials said

China denies torturing political prisoners

A Chinese delegation denied mistreatement of prisoners held in police stations and deaths in custody

Why the Kochs Really Embraced Criminal Justice Reform...

It looks like the Koch brothers have scammed us once again.

When news first came out that Charles and David Koch -- the Koch brothers -- were supporting criminal justice reform efforts in Congress, many of us thought, "Wow, they're actually doing something good for once."

And for good reason, too.