May the Syria children R.I.P.> Lessons for the 99%,our children are dying from a war too,by the 1%.

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

2 posts / 0 new

It`s headline news for 1% media about the atrocities in Syria,yet how many children die from this 1% Depression/Austerity? The dead children make Syria government the bad guy,where the 1% media about dead children from austerity/ economic hardship? Can the 1% be the "bad guy"??? Lesson learn, 99% bring your children to all protests,if and when the children get hurt,"MAYBE YOU WILL GET SOME ATTENTION FROM THE 1% AND ITS MEDIA"! Our children can be our best protests! What can you say for people who don`t respect children? MAY THEY REST IN HELL!! Sorry Thom, if this is too hard,but i stand by it.

tayl44's picture
tayl44

Comments

Message to 99%,let the 1% protect children from "austerity",if they really care?? They don`t need no army or bombs.

tayl44's picture
tayl44

Wage Hating Burger Czar As Labor Secretary?

In just a two hour span, Donald Trump has completely exposed his whole "I love the workers" routine as just another classic Trump scam.

It all began, where else, on Twitter, where on Wednesday night, Trump went after Chuck Jones, the local union president for the factory at the center of his Carrier deal.