May the Syria children R.I.P.> Lessons for the 99%,our children are dying from a war too,by the 1%.

2 posts / 0 new

It`s headline news for 1% media about the atrocities in Syria,yet how many children die from this 1% Depression/Austerity? The dead children make Syria government the bad guy,where the 1% media about dead children from austerity/ economic hardship? Can the 1% be the "bad guy"??? Lesson learn, 99% bring your children to all protests,if and when the children get hurt,"MAYBE YOU WILL GET SOME ATTENTION FROM THE 1% AND ITS MEDIA"! Our children can be our best protests! What can you say for people who don`t respect children? MAY THEY REST IN HELL!! Sorry Thom, if this is too hard,but i stand by it.

tayl44's picture
tayl44

Comments

Message to 99%,let the 1% protect children from "austerity",if they really care?? They don`t need no army or bombs.

tayl44's picture
tayl44

Latest Headlines

Who rejected United States-North Korea peace talks?

There were conflicting reports on Sunday regarding a recent proposal for United States-North Korea peace talks which was allegedly made before North Korea"s recent nuclear test

U.K. Pound Falls As Markets Get Brexit Jitters

Bloomberg said on Monday the pound had sustained its biggest fall against the dollar in 11 months

Clinton: I'll defend Israel but push for 'two-state solution

Hillary Clinton believes both Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz "missed the mark" with their approach to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict

State-Owned Bank of North Dakota is a HUGE Success!

In 2014, the state Bank of North Dakota was more profitable than Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan Chase. And, that's why every state should own their own depository institution.

Most people attributed the Bank of North Dakota's success with the oil boom in the region, but their latest report shows that last year was their most profitable year ever, despite the fact that their state's oil boom has become an oil bust.