Mmm... Home Made Apple Cider Molotov Cocktails, Yummy!

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fletcher Christian
Fletcher Christian's picture

So some "anarchist's" were arrested right before the NATO pow wow.

The headlines read that they were making home made molotov cocktails... out of their home made BEER kettles!

Really?  You have to make those from scratch?  Gasoline from the gas station won't work?

This is part of a much larger narrative.

"HOME GROWN TERRORISM" is now the official propaganda tool of the United States of America.

But you all know this already... you're such a smart, fine tuned bunch who don't fall for such nasty tricks like that.

You guys don't really fall for tricks like this, do you?

Comments

Fletcher Christian
WARNING!  CRITICAL THOUGHT IS

WARNING!  CRITICAL THOUGHT IS CONTAGIOUS!  YOU MIGHT BEGIN TO THINK!

The message that is being forced down our throats is, "FEAR YOUR NEIGHBOR!"

I've seen the new marines commercial.  "Running Toward The Sounds Of Chaos".

http://www.marines.com/videos/-/video-library/detail/VIDEO_TV_SPOT_TOWAR...

I'm sure this includes YOUR back yard!  Because you can bet your sweet ass that when those "Executive Orders" start to be enacted... there will be CHAOS!

The squeaky wheel will get the oil.  The "squeaky wheel" will be YOU and the "oil" will be a marine with a gun in your face after he breaks down your door!

So be alert to many more FALSE FLAG operations that will be hyped by the media as home grown anarchists/terrorists and KNOW that it's all Bull Shit!

Just like what happened earlier THIS month up in Minnesota.  This is how and where they find their patsies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTgN17FZGKE

Let's not forget what the PNAC document stated.  "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor".

Meaning... they cause the Shit to hit the fan and then they run in with the "solution" to the problem that THEY created in the first place!  PROBLEM - REACTION - SOLUTION

In the meantime... we lose more and more of our freedoms and RIGHTS!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pnac

I know... sounds crazy.  But for further PROOF of just how low our "representative" government can get is contained in the OPERATION NORTHWOODS document.

This is the "how to" section of tyranny.  Everything that one would want to know about false flag operations is contained in this document.  Hijacking, bombing, fake news stories... you name it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Our news isn't "news worthy".  When a story does "break", it's 99% controlled opposition and 1% viewer apathy.

Let's get smart!  I've already heard 3 local news stories that this summer there are going to be RECORD deaths attributed to food shortages and heat.  I have NEVER heard predictions like that before in my life!  So, knowing what I know... and NOW you know it too!

Be aware of Bull Shit!  Recognize it WHILE it's happening and tell them to blow it out their ass!

You're not going to keep falling for it!

Fletcher Christian
Cops Plant Drugs On

Cops Plant Drugs On Suspect!

The MOST troubling thing about this video is that...

THEY HAVE THE SHIT DOWN TO A HAND GESTURE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAhHd6M2Sjg

Yeah... OK!  So these are the types of fellas that you want in control of EVERYTHING!  They should be the ONLY armed citizens in our society!?!

They think it's FUNNY to set people up and RUIN their lives!

The people that have run FALSE FLAG operations like WTC building 7 think it's funny too!

They LAUGH at how DUMB we were to believe in all of this crap.

Think again.

Fletcher Christian
Those "Executive Orders" are

Those "Executive Orders" are NOTHING to worry about.

Think again.

Fletcher Christian
Nothing... not important? Not

Nothing... not important?

Not enough "proof" for ya, Dr. Econ?

Is this ALL conspiracy?

Just fake, made up, crazy, RIGHT WING, paranoia?

Maybe this thread should be BOYCOTTED!

Fletcher Christian
I'm going to stage a ONE MAN

I'm going to stage a ONE MAN sit in!

Maybe Harry Asheburn will join me?

I'd prefer Jackie Noise!

antikakistocrat
antikakistocrat's picture
Yeah the more evidence you

Yeah the more evidence you post correlates to the lessening of left-wingers posting here.

Art
Art's picture
Quote: I am just sick of old

Quote: I am just sick of old people who go through life with a High School education trying to talk intelligently on subjects they know nothing about.

antikakistocrat wrote:
 I am just sick of old people who go through life with a High School education trying to talk intelligently on subjects they know nothing about.

Art wrote:
It really chafes on me to be forced to respond to an ad hominum like this.

Two Masters degrees. One MST and one MBA. Care to tell us about your educational background?