More Proof Of FEMA Camps

8 posts / 0 new

More Proof Of FEMA Camps

I found more proof that FEMA is involved in Civilian Internment. Look at page 1-12 of the following document.

http://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-InternmentResettlement.pdf

You should download it if possible.

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat

Comments

I did d/l it and I don't like the sound of "Civilian Interee" at all.

mjolnir's picture
mjolnir

Hey remember when Katrina happened and FEMA completely botched the whole thing? One of the worst parts about it was that they ended up using football stadiums and other large facilities to house people. The facilities were not clean or appropriate to the task and extremely difficult to manage the refugees inside. As a result, you had people pissing in the halls, women getting raped, and a whole lot of muggings and other crimes.

Is this something you want FEMA to repeat or do you think it is reasonable for them to be constructing facilities like this in the aftermath of the Katrina disaster so that they can safely house refugees from natural disasters in the future?

I love how people see this and immediately go to that conspiracy theory place.

ah2
Quote antikakistocrat:I found more proof that FEMA is involved in Civilian Internment. Look at page 1-12 of the following document.

I searched for the word 'FEMA' and it didn't find anything. It did find the word females, though.

Am I an idiot or is this just more of your propaganda?

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

uh - hummm...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/4312850

doh1304's picture
doh1304
Quote Dr. Econ:
Quote antikakistocrat:I found more proof that FEMA is involved in Civilian Internment. Look at page 1-12 of the following document.

I searched for the word 'FEMA' and it didn't find anything. It did find the word females, though.

Am I an idiot or is this just more of your propaganda?

No. Relax Econ. You are not an idiot. All he did is link a document. You can take it or leave it. Nothing to get hostile about.

rigel1's picture
rigel1

I finally found something interesting about this link. First, I found that it contains, "This publication supersedes FM 3-19.40, 4 September 2007."

So I Googled up the 2007 version and found within that, "This publication supersedes FM 3-19.40, 1 August 2001".

Within this document, I found, "This publication supercedes FM 19-40, 27 February 1976 and FM 19-60, 27 May 1986".

Some genius stumbled across an update on the Army Field Manual dealing with the Army's protocols for maintaining prisoner of war camps and made some giant leaps of imagination. I wasn't interested enough to read any of these manuals. Perhaps somebody else will want to.

I thought about an older Mel Gibson movie called Conspiracy Theory

Art's picture
Art
Quote rigel1: You can take it or leave it. Nothing to get hostile about.

He is ruining our board with crap that he can't even be bothered with defending or explaining. He probably does it to a hundred sites, repeating the same trash from Prison Planet over and over.

I think you rather should get upset.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

Currently Chatting

The Death of the Middle Class was by Design...

Even in the face of the so-called Recovery, poverty and inequality are getting worse in our country, and more wealth and power is flowing straight to the top. According to Paul Buchheit over at Alternet, this is the end result of winner-take-all capitalism, and this destruction of the working class has all been by design.