Organic Libertarians

1 post / 0 new

I am a big fan of Natural news and Mike Adams. But In the last year or so they have really uped the political any with a lot more conspiracy/fed reserve kind of stuff while wagging on about liberty and freedom. More and more about liberals being defined as the enemies of freedom and the lovers of big governemnt. It is really hard to understand such behavioron when set on a stage that almost begs for cooperation. Organo-Alto health types have no pressing issue which makes us put up our political fences in terms of the organic health movement. Libs and libs alike believe in that we are fed a pack of lives by a series of industries invested in the health game ,and that the net societal results are pretty much disaster in many ways. The point being where is the ideological break in the strategy forward. I have not seen an libertarian quibbles with labeling and its potential to infringement on copyright. Why not be friends until something comes up?

Anyway maybe there are good reason these hosts, who I assume have some connection with the movement aspects of organic/alt health, simply chirp away at the left within contexts that do not seem to suggest a need for such responses

I guess my biggest objection to the libertarian self promotion show is,yes, its obviouds flirtation with narcissism and then the secondary affliction of inanity as cause for celebration. And by the latter I refer to their insistence that all types of behavior based in very obscure rationales be protected with the same verve as those with good ones. For example Ted Nugent may feel as strongly in regard to his former deer dung rubbed up naked hunting days as he does about his new activities in threatening the president.

I was at a Napa supervisors debate where one guy was defending the right of the citizens to have access to plastic shopping bags. Maybe they can go to all the trouble of bringing plastic bags with them to protest any bans on having them issued by stores

I just do not get a sense of proportion from these people. Many of them simply seem to do the exact opposite of what is popular and objectively reasonable just for the experience of their bullied coercion fantasy

Semi permeable memebrain's picture
Semi permeable ...

Currently Chatting

A Warren Run Would Change Everything

Over the past few weeks, Elizabeth Warren has emerged as a leader of progressives on Capitol Hill. She led the charge against the part of the CRomnibus that gutted our financial regulations, and she is still fighting the White House over its nomination of bankster Antonio Weiss as Undersecretary of Domestic Finance in the Treasury Department.