(Photo) 'FEMA Coffins' Being Moved Northbound On Georgia Highway 5-8-2012

6 posts / 0 new

(Photo) 'FEMA Coffins' Being Moved Northbound On Georgia Highway 5-8-2012

Nickadeemus (Registered Trademark), found a shipment of them traveling to East Coast parts unknown this afternoon. Incidentally, when the driver saw Nick snap a photo, he immediately pulled off the highway.

[img]http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/userfiles/0000000000005416/images/f263e65e8d.jpg[/img]

Update: Nick's post later this evening.

Whoooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo! This is a pretty thread. Folks I almost missed it. I was doing about 82 MpH two miles south of Elberton Ga. When I realized what they were I slammed on my brakes and let the rig pass me. The driver was wondering what I was doing and I held up my crackberry. When he saw this we went into a braking war and I snapped the shot. He then immediately banked right onto the off ramp of the first exit toward Elberton. I humbly thank Revbo for initiating the thread. Thanks brother. People need to see this. I almost left Elberton the messiest turd they've ever had to Hazmat. Thanks again Rev!!!

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2113/541/FEMA_Coffins_Being_Moved_Northbound_On_Georgia_Highway_5-8-2012;_Are_They_Being_Transferred_To_Chicago.html

[b]2012 Timeline of Events Tightening The Hold of the Police State in America[/b]

January 1st - The previous day, Dec. 31st 2011, President Obama signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) giving himself and future sitting presidents the authority to detain anyone, including american citizens for any period of time without telling them why and without telling teir families where they are being kept. www.infowars.com/president-obamas-ndaa-signing-statement-i-have-the-power-to-detain-americans-but-i-wont/

January 15th - SOPA, the Stop Online Piracy Act, is shelved indefinately by the House of Reps. SOPA would enable the government to crack down on free speech online. Essentially, posting a video fo one of your favorite songs on your facebook would be illegal under SOPA. The bill is not dead. www.forbes.com/sites/larrymagid/2012/01/18/what-are-sopa-and-pipa-and-why-all-the-fuss/

January 18th - PIPA, the Protect IP Act, is shelved indefinately. PIPA is similar to SOPA. blog.rockmelt.com/post/13558587507/why-pipa-and-sopa-are-a-very-bad-idea-and-what-you-can-d

January 31st - DHA report states that 'domestic terrorists' could be anyone. start.umd.edu/start/publications/research_briefs/LaFree_Bersani_HotSpotsOfUSTerrorism.pdf

February 3rd - FBI Report says internet privacy is 'suspicious activity' endoftheamericandream.com/archives/according-to-the-fbi-internet-privacy-is-now-considered-to-be-suspicious-activity

March 16th - President Obama signs executive order 13603 otherwise known as the National Defense Resources Prepardness Order giving him control over private property rights and natural resources in times of war or peace. indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2012/03/21/obama-signs-peacetime-war-preparation-martial-law-order-103922

March 29th - DHS and ICE buy 450 million rounds of hollow point .40 caliber ammunition from ATK. www.marketwatch.com/story/atk-secures-40-caliber-ammunition-contract-with-department-of-homeland-security-us-immigration-and-customs-enforcement-dhs-ice-2012-03-12

April 2nd - The Supreme Court of the United States in Florence vs Board of Chosen Freeholders of County of Burlington has decided that police can strip search you at anytime they want endoftheamericandream.com/archives/america-2012-the-supreme-court-has-made-it-legal-for-the-police-to-strip-search-you-any-time-they-want

April 26th - A Spanish comapny, SCYTL, will be counting our votes. endoftheamericandream.com/archives/a-spanish-company-known-as-scytl-will-be-reporting-election-results-for-hundreds-of-u-s-jurisdictions-on-election-day

The House of Representitives passes CISPA, Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act, a bill that makes SOPA look weak. www.alaskadispatch.com/article/privacy-concerns-mount-over-cybersecurity-law

May 1st - US Army buys $266 million of ammo from ATK. www.guns.com/us-army-department-homeland-security-buys-contract-atk-ammunition-alliance-techsystems-7468.html

President Obama signs an executive order violating the US constitution by subjecting US citizens to international law. An executive order that could be used to confiscate your guns and enforced with foriegn troops and bring us closer to a North American Union. endoftheamericandream.com/archives/new-obama-executive-order-pushes-us-closer-to-a-north-american-union-and-a-one-world-economic-system

May 3rd - Story comes out from a private investigator with sources inside the DHS that they are preparing for a civil war inside the United States www.beaconequity.com/we-are-preparing-for-massive-civil-war-says-dhs-informant-2012-05-03/

May 4th - Leaked US Army and DHS documents provide proof of US/FEMA detention camps being set up all over the united states. www.infowars.com/leaked-documents-confirm-prison-camps-inside-u-s/

Other Resources:

www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2012/apr/18/tsa-mission-creep-us-police-state

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/20-signs-that-the-nazification-of-america-is-almost-complete

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/according-to-a-new-dhs-report-if-you-love-individual-liberty-of-if-you-believe-in-conspiracy-theories-you-are-a-potential-terrorist

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/19-crazy-things-that-school-children-are-being-arrested-for-in-america

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/acta-global-internet-censorship-now-even-foreign-governments-will-be-able-to-have-your-website-shut-down

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/rights-in-the-new-america-you-dont-get-any-rights

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/mainstream-media-lies-23-things-that-are-not-what-they-seem-to-be-on-television

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/every-breath-you-take-every-move-you-make-14-new-ways-that-the-government-is-watching-you

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-fbi-the-cia-homeland-security-the-federal-reserve-and-potential-employers-are-all-monitoring-you-on-facebook-and-twitter

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/19-signs-that-america-has-become-a-crazy-control-freak-nation-where-almost-everything-is-illegal

www.activistpost.com/2012/05/obsession-with-controlling-speech-is.html

info.publicintelligence.net/Hamby%20HLS%20Forum%20brief%20final.pdf

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=231989.0;topicseen

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat

Comments

The Re-education camps (that old Wrestler had it right after all) is another language lie; they haven't been educating Americans for 40 years! Wonder if they give certificates, diplomas or you and 3 classmates just get thrown in a plastic bin! Thanks for the info as I concentrate my attention in other areas, the truth is this stuff just scares me, and should scare everyone into waking up and taking responsibility for for a weary, sick and oppressed country, for being socially just requires that you are personally just first, otherwise, you don't know what it means. Being socially just requires one behaves with social propriety; even if you don't "feel" it, where ever your heart is, it will follow. In this sense, right to left, we all want the same freedoms, we have been taught to go about them with a particular mind set. And the right of this Country seems to think that they can have freedoms others don't deserve. "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem,....." Matthew 23:27. In this spirit I weep for my country! And act for Justice!

jdadam's picture
jdadam

All I can say that if ignorant Americans don't wake up to this slo-mo martial law happening all around them then they deserve to go to the camps singing all the "praise-Obama" songs they can think of.

antikakistocrat

Go away will you!

4. Hundreds of thousands of plastic coffins

CLAIM: "500,000 plastic air-tight coffins in the middle of Atlanta Georgia. Apparently the Government is expecting a Half Million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don't want to alarm anyone, but usually you don't buy 500,000 plastic coffins 'just in case something happens,' you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn't they?"

FACT: The black polypropylene products purported to be coffins are grave liners, or burial vaults, manufactured by Convington, Ga.-based Vantage Products. (In this case, they are examples of the company's Standard Air Seal model.) The use of a burial vault, which prevents the collapse of cemetery ground and protects the casket, is a common requirement when a body is interred.

The filmed lot in Madison, Ga., is a Vantage storage facility. Of the 900,000 or so in-ground burials in the U.S. each year, a small percentage of those people prearranged their own caskets and vaults--which Vanguard holds at the storage facility until the appropriate time. According to company Vice President of Operations Michael Lacey, there are approximately 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison. "It's nowhere near the quantity they talk about on the Internet," he told the local Morgan County Citizen newspaper. Furthermore, Lacey has said the company maintains detailed records of product ownership and is audited annually, to insure all vaults are accounted for.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/4312850

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

These FEMA trailers have been parked in a field north of N.O. ever since Katrina. At one time, there were thousands of them and they were watched over by armed guards. Over the last several years, FEMA has been auctioning them off in lots both small and large. Many of them have found their way to the Dakotas for use as oilfield housing, while others have been sold on RV lots all over the country. Most, if not all, have never been used but have fallen into various states of disrepair from settiing in that grassy field with field mice being the only inhabitants. And, on a different note, I have been a trucker for 33 years, and I can tell you that truck driver was wondering what the HELL your problem was! We see all sorts of crazies out here on the road......some brandishing cameras, some brandishing weapons. So yes, erratic behaviour in the motorists around us is reason for concern. After 9/11, those of us hauling hazardous materials were told and taught to watch for possible terrorists every where we went.

jedkent's picture
jedkent
Quote jedkent:

These FEMA trailers have been parked in a field north of N.O. ever since Katrina. At one time, there were thousands of them and they were watched over by armed guards. Over the last several years, FEMA has been auctioning them off in lots both small and large. Many of them have found their way to the Dakotas for use as oilfield housing, while others have been sold on RV lots all over the country. Most, if not all, have never been used but have fallen into various states of disrepair from settiing in that grassy field with field mice being the only inhabitants. And, on a different note, I have been a trucker for 33 years, and I can tell you that truck driver was wondering what the HELL your problem was! We see all sorts of crazies out here on the road......some brandishing cameras, some brandishing weapons. So yes, erratic behaviour in the motorists around us is reason for concern. After 9/11, those of us hauling hazardous materials were told and taught to watch for possible terrorists every where we went.

Of course they want you to be spies for the Globalists and keep an eye on us Americans. They'll get the most gullibel among you into that pre-pass program which is nothing more than Orwellian Globalist control of shipping.

antikakistocrat

Currently Chatting

Time to Rethink the War on Terror

Thom plus logo

When Eric Holder eventually steps down as Attorney General, he will leave behind a complicated legacy, some of it tragic, like his decision not to prosecute Wall Street after the financial crisis, and his all-out war on whistleblowers like Edward Snowden.