Prankster Mitt

9 posts / 0 new

Ha, ha, ha, he's really a wild and crazy guy, says Ann, ha, ha, oh my eyes are tearing from laughter, ha, ha... he..you gotta hear this.. snort, he ..ha, ha , in front of his class, oh my side hurts, he lead this blind teacher into his class, oh and then he lead the teacher right into the door, BONK!! oh he had the class in stiches, he's such a scamp!!

He could've been the fourth stooge, Curly, Larry, Mormon, and Mo! How much you want to bet [$10,000?] we hear of his next prank will go something like this-- he pretends to assist an injured class mate on crutches, he finds them a seat and holds their crutches and when they go to sit down...can you see it? he pulls the chair out and they fall on their ass!! Whoa, what a riot! He'll have Putin laughing 'till he can't see straight.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

Comments

The fact is, no one should be held to a high standard for the actions of their 16 year old self, 45 years later. However, did he face any justice for these actions? And more importantly, why is Rmoney still such a hateful bigot?

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

The family of the guy he supposedly bullied said that the whole story is a lie washington post posted a retraction of the story online this morning.

My question is why did they not dig that deep into obama

workingman's picture
workingman

Workingman

Can you give us a link to the retraction? I wasn't able to find it.

delete jan in iowa
My question is why did they not dig that deep into obama
You didn't hear all that birther stuff?

BTW, I asked you to provide some some documentation of where Bill Clinton and the CRA forced the granting of mortgage loans to unqualified borrowers. Were you able to look into that? I was hoping to hear from you by now.

Art's picture
Art

I don't see a retraction. Some sites are saying the story was edited from it's original publishing. I don't know that to be factual.

mjolnir's picture
mjolnir
Quote workingman:The family of the guy he supposedly bullied said that the whole story is a lie washington post posted a retraction of the story online this morning. My question is why did they not dig that deep into obama

Mitt Romney today offered an apology after a Washington Post piece alleged pranks the candidate pulled during his years at an all-boys high school in Michigan targeted his gay peers.

Romney admitted during a radio interview that he did some “dumb things” but that “homosexuality was the furthest thing from his mind” when it came to the jokes he played on classmates. He laughed off the 45 year-old anecdotes during the radio interview today.

“I’m not going to be too concerned about their piece they talk about the fact that I played a lot of pranks in high school and they describe some that well you just say to yourself, back in high school well I did some dumb things and if anybody was hurt by that or offended obviously I apologize but overall high school years were a long time ago,” said Romney in an interview on Kilmeade and Friends radio show about his years at the Cranbook School in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.

Romney isn't denying it.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

He probably offered money to the family. Since the victim died in 2004, they can say anything they want, but they weren't there and the other 4 or 5 were. Maybe the father never got over the gay thing, and then he reads in the paper his son cried, he's just ashamed, because the only men that cry are the speaker of the house, or peeling onions.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

I don't see anything in Romney that makes me think that he has improved his character at all over the years.

Karolina's picture
Karolina

Currently Chatting