The Provenance of Barack Obama with Dr. Jerome Corsi

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
antikakistocrat
antikakistocrat's picture

The Provenance of Barack Obama with Dr. Jerome Corsi

Prisonplanet.com
May 25, 2012

Dr. Jerome Corsi talks with Alex on the Thursday, May 24 edition of the Alex Jones Show. Corsi talks about the latest on the Obama Kenya birth story, including a threat by Arizona to strike Obama from the ballot this November if the issue cannot be resolved. Corsi is the author of Where’s the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President, Saul Alinsky:The Evil Genius Behind Obama and The Obama Nation.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-provenance-of-barack-obama-with-dr-jerome-corsi.html

Comments

Phaedrus76
Phaedrus76's picture
Where is Willard Rmoney's

Where is Willard Rmoney's birth certificate? 

I have heard on a late night AM talk show that Willard Romney died as an infant, and that is how they "replaced" him with a French unicorn! French! The filthy thing running for President is a Bulberburgh stooge, the unicorn front for the goblin conspiracy of global domination!

I have seen a copy of a internets pic of a Breeding and Birth certificate for the unicorn named Mittens Pierre Cocotoussen!

Fletcher Christian
Fletcher Christian's picture
"Apples"... meet, "The

"Apples"... meet, "The Oranges".

Has Mitt The Ripper ever ADMITTED to being a FRENCH UNICORN?

There's a little bit of difference.

Phaedrus76 - Like I said to "Calperson"... You should save your energy for someone who deserves it.  Obama does not deserve your time or effort.  He could care less about you.  He doesn't represent you. He is a habitual liar.

I have a hard time believing that he was born outside of the United States.  What I DO NOT find hard to believe is that he is a LIAR with NO CONSCIOUS!  He's lied, and lied and lied some more.  His OWN biographer had him listed as a person born in Kenya.  This was done to open doors.

It worked... has got YOU by the "short ones".

He's just "not that into you", Phaedrus76... get over him!  He's moved on after he USED us.

Now he's using one of your old socks to catch his nut when he sleeps with the "BANKSTERS".

You can do better.  Move on and find someone else... I did.

Dr. Econ
Dr. Econ's picture
That's right. Move on. Don't

That's right. Move on. Don't vote for Obama. That will be best thing for the country. Let Romney win and start a war with Iran and cut rich people's taxes EVEN MORE, and further DEREGULATE the baking industry and cut even more tarriffs. Sure, that's the ticket!

Let him appoint two members to the supreme court.

Because, you see, Obama might have lied to someone ten years ago.