State of Michigan had proof font size was correct

2 posts / 0 new

I really hope this gets to Thom. I heard his show and did not hear that the Sec. of State ordered a review of the font size from an expert. The expert's report said the font size was correct. At the hearing the Sec. of State failed to mention this report and since it was not presented at the initial hearing it is barred from being presented at the appeal.

What you do not know is that the staff for the Michigan Secretary of State knew in advance that the font size was in fact correct before the hearing began.

They knew this because they asked for an independent analysis of the font size from a respected professor at Michigan State University. This professor analyzed the petition, confirmed that the font size was correct, transmitted his findings to the state at their request and promptly had his findings ignored in the final report to the board.In other words, the fix was in to make sure the dubious argument that the font size was incorrect would go forward in spite of proof that the state had to the contrary.

http://www.democracy-tree.com/stand-democracy-michigan/

So this is more than an argument about the font size being incorrect. This is about the Sec. of State KNOWING the font size is correct and supressing the evidence and lying at the initial hearing. Please read the link and you will discover this case is even worse than is presented. I hope Thom sees this in time to let people know just how bad this entire thing is.

Thanks.

GustavMahler's picture
GustavMahler

Comments

I will check out the article you posted. Thanks for posting this.

MrsBJLee's picture
MrsBJLee

Currently Chatting

Time to Rethink the War on Terror

Thom plus logo

When Eric Holder eventually steps down as Attorney General, he will leave behind a complicated legacy, some of it tragic, like his decision not to prosecute Wall Street after the financial crisis, and his all-out war on whistleblowers like Edward Snowden.