Time to charge Eric Holder with contempt?

8 posts / 0 new

Of course it is! It's long overdue. He's ducking, weaving and dodging any accountability for fast an furious. Congress has asked time and time again for him to identify who it was who approved fast and furious. Hundreds of Mexican nationals and a U.S. border agent have been killed in this debacle and Holder refuses to help us get to the bottom of it. He is making a mockery of Obama's "transparency" promise. We need Holder to stop dragging his feet, provide the documents and get some answers to this. The question is simple. It should not take years to get it. Who is the highest ranking official to approve this mess? Just give us the name and be done with it. Government needs to be accountable to the people. People need answers and Holder is giving us the finger.

rigel1's picture
rigel1

Comments

yep ever since he didnt charge the new black panthers for voter intimidation because he "didnt feel comfortable prosecuting his people". If this where a white man with the clan in would be a national news story but instead it got buried. This surfaced again after two months the people that put a bounty on some ones head and not be arrested. Then you have the fast and furious.

CollegeConservative's picture
CollegeConservative
Quote CollegeConservative:

yep ever since he didnt charge the new black panthers for voter intimidation because he "didnt feel comfortable prosecuting his people". If this where a white man with the clan in would be a national news story but instead it got buried. This surfaced again after two months the people that put a bounty on some ones head and not be arrested. Then you have the fast and furious.

It's been two years of hiding the truth. The duck and run act is getting old. Time for a little transparency. I fully expect the libs to do the wrong thing and start providing cover for this joker. Just one name. All we want is the name of the person who authorized giving weapons to drug cartels. Is that too much to ask?

rigel1's picture
rigel1

I don't know.

1. I really just don't spend that much time on it, to be honest with you.

That's what we have the Obama haters for.

Art's picture
Art
Quote Art:

I don't know.

1. I really just don't spend that much time on it, to be honest with you.

That's what we have the Obama haters for.

As a conservative hater, I'm guessing you would be a little more Jacked up and demanding justice if this had been done by a conservative administration. Am I right?

rigel1's picture
rigel1

Stop pretending you don't know there are risks invovled in undercover work.

It's embarrassing.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ
Quote Dr. Econ:

It's embarrassing.

Making excuses for Holder are ya?

Sure there are risks. Especially if the undercover work involves a crime. What they did was illegal. They forced US businessmen to get involved in criminal activity. They armed some of the most dangerous people in the world and mass murder was commited. Not to worry, most of the people who were slaughtered were mere Mexicans.

Stop pretending that gun running and murder is not a crime.

It's embarrassing.

rigel1's picture
rigel1
Quote rigel1:
Quote Dr. Econ:

It's embarrassing.

Making excuses for Holder are ya?

Sure there are risks. Especially if the undercover work involves a crime. What they did was illegal. They forced US businessmen to get involved in criminal activity. They armed some of the most dangerous people in the world and mass murder was commited. Not to worry, most of the people who were slaughtered were mere Mexicans.

Stop pretending that gun running and murder is not a crime.

It's embarrassing.

Sure they did.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

Currently Chatting

Earth's credit card has been maxed out!

If Earth's resources were a credit card, we have already maxed out our entire allocation for this year. The think thank Global Footprint Network announced that August 19th was “Earth Overshoot Day,” meaning that all the resources we use after that day exceed what our planet can produce in a single year.