TRAINING THE TROOPS

4 posts / 0 new

Training The Troops? WHY are WE training Afghanistani troops? Another ten years?? Am I the only person in the world that sees the irony in this? This is the country that has never been conquered by the most powerful nations in history. And they defended their little country with the very minimum of equipment? I think there might be something here that we could learn. Why aren't they training us? Maybe that's the BIG secret - did we just sign a ten year training contract for THEM to train US?

ooooo's picture
ooooo

Comments

LOL

Brilliant!

Karolina's picture
Karolina

We are training them and paying them to protect the TAPI pipelines from the Caspian Sea Basin Region to world markets. Drones do an effecient job of covering a lot of territory. This is mainly about securing energy, the Bush administration was an oil administration, the CIA controls the world's drug trade and Afghanistan opium is No. 1 in the world. Yes it is about terrorism, theirs and ours.

Choco's picture
Choco

Whoa!!! Wait a minute! Before you complain too much just check out this 41 second video. Look how great the training is going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdggP7rw0mg&feature=related

Yep, just check out the video. I guess maybe they should be training us.

rigel1's picture
rigel1

Currently Chatting

The Ferguson Effect On Our Great Grand Children

A few weeks ago, Congressman Paul Ryan released his latest proposal for tackling America’s poverty epidemic. Unfortunately, the plan does very little to combat poverty in our country, and instead, continues the devastating austerity policies that Ryan himself helped to create. Thanks to those policies, entire communities across America are underwater, and struggling to survive in tough economic times.