The Trayvon Story in Reverse.

108 posts / 0 new
Last post
Calperson
Calperson's picture

Thom Hartmann and the rest of the liberal/media complex have totally ignored the recent reverse Trayvon case  in Phoenix Arizona, wherte the the mentally handicapped Hispanic Daniel Adkins was ruthlessly gunned down by a lucky guy of privileged pigmentation named Cordell Lamar Jude.

Jude was in a car when he had some trivial confrontation with Adkins in a Taco Bell parking lot. Instead of driving away or just rolling up his window, he shot Adkins, then absurdly claimed self-defense.

This is the opposite from the illegal drug peddler to children Trayvon Martin, not only because the ethnicities are reversed, but because Adkins was hardly bashing Jude’s head against the sidewalk, as the sociopathic thug Trayvon Martin was doing to the much smaller George Zimmerman. It is also the opposite in that the innocent Zimmerman was arrested; the guilty Jude walked free.

One of Obama’s racist Harvard professor pals, Charles Ogletree, has proclaimed,

“I want to see the first white victim of the stand your ground by a black defendant and see if it works.”

Thom and Ogletree’s wait is over, because if Zimmerman counts as white, so does Adkins:

It’s not surprising to learn that Jude is evidently not from Phoenix, but the liberal “model city” of Detroit. Hussein Soetereo or whatever his name is, is unlikely to make any “If I had a son” speeches this time around — not that Jude is any more of a sociopath than Trayvon Martin. The difference is that this time the bad guy had the gun.

 

Comments

Laborisgood
Laborisgood's picture
Cal, you are a piece of

Cal, you are a piece of .......... work.

Calperson
Calperson's picture
Seriously? Why does

Seriously? Why does discussing the issues that happen in our society foment such gnashing of teeth and personal attacks against those who bring up said issues??

I am only trying to highlight the difference between two very similar incidents and the way the National media (Thom included) has chosen to react to each of them.

Pierpont
Pierpont's picture
ANOTHER of Cal's plagiarized

ANOTHER of Cal's plagiarized posts, this time stolen from: http://moonbattery.com/?p=12042

Is this against the TOS?

 

Laborisgood
Laborisgood's picture
That was the same source of

That was the same source of another one of his gems.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, eh Cal?

Art
Art's picture
Quote:ANOTHER of Cal's

Quote:
ANOTHER of Cal's plagiarized posts,
Ah nuts! Is he at it again? 

Calperson
Calperson's picture
Pierpont wrote: ANOTHER of

Pierpont wrote:

ANOTHER of Cal's plagiarized posts, this time stolen from: http://moonbattery.com/?p=12042

Is this against the TOS?

 

There is no need to concern yourself with names I use on other websites, let's concentrate on the National issues at hand.

Does anyone here think the the story of Daniel Adkins is of any importance? If not why not? 

dhavid
Hi Cal, How do we make you go

Hi Cal, How do we make you go away? In truth, you are the most obnoxious, ugly person that I have ever seen on this forum. Please go away, to the rock you crawled out from under.

It is obvious that you somehow enjoy causing conflict by stating the things that you do. Some would say it is Borderline Personality Disorder. Personality Disorders have no cure. So please, find another place to be a flaming.......

 

Calperson
Calperson's picture
What is it with these

What is it with these personal attacks? I am trying to start a conversation about "social equality" something that is very dear to Thoms heart.

Let us discuss the differences between Trayvon Martin and Daniel Adkins. Given that on a surface level they are both exactly the same, why is it that one case has National saturation coverage and the other does not?

To me it is most fascinating, and very important, in order to avoid being sheeple, to examinine the establishment media and why it trys to force a particular narrative upon us.

Does anyone have any idea as to why we all know the name of one these recently deceased and not the other?

Bush_Wacker
Bush_Wacker's picture
It's kind of hard to believe

It's kind of hard to believe that you want to start a conversation about social equality when you highite words like "priviledged pigmentation".  The only differences you are concerned with discussing between Trayvon and Daniel's skin color.  Oh and Obama's racist Harvard professor pal.

Everyone here, even most of the conservatives can see right through you Cal.  They should put your avatar picture next to the definition of "race baiter" in all of the dictionaries.

Art
Art's picture
Quote:Does anyone have any

Quote:
Does anyone have any idea as to why we all know the name of one these recently deceased and not the other?
Perhaps it depends on where you get your news. Cordell Lamar Jude's name has been all over the internet since May 2.

It seems to me that Randi Rhodes is right. Where there is a Stand Your Ground law, the guy who has the gun and kills the other one is presumed to be innocent. 

ah2
Calperson wrote: Thom

Calperson wrote:

Thom Hartmann and the rest of the liberal/media complex have totally ignored the recent reverse Trayvon case  in Phoenix Arizona, wherte the the mentally handicapped Hispanic Daniel Adkins was ruthlessly gunned down by a lucky guy of privileged pigmentation named Cordell Lamar Jude.

Jude was in a car when he had some trivial confrontation with Adkins in a Taco Bell parking lot. Instead of driving away or just rolling up his window, he shot Adkins, then absurdly claimed self-defense.

This is the opposite from the illegal drug peddler to children Trayvon Martin, not only because the ethnicities are reversed, but because Adkins was hardly bashing Jude’s head against the sidewalk, as the sociopathic thug Trayvon Martin was doing to the much smaller George Zimmerman. It is also the opposite in that the innocent Zimmerman was arrested; the guilty Jude walked free.

One of Obama’s racist Harvard professor pals, Charles Ogletree, has proclaimed,

“I want to see the first white victim of the stand your ground by a black defendant and see if it works.”

Thom and Ogletree’s wait is over, because if Zimmerman counts as white, so does Adkins:

It’s not surprising to learn that Jude is evidently not from Phoenix, but the liberal “model city” of Detroit. Hussein Soetereo or whatever his name is, is unlikely to make any “If I had a son” speeches this time around — not that Jude is any more of a sociopath than Trayvon Martin. The difference is that this time the bad guy had the gun.

 

Up to the jackassness again?  Oh let me count the ways....

1.  I love how we are now reaping the benefits of this idiotic stand your ground laws that REPUBLICANS put on the books and now YOU have the nerve to pretend like liberals have to answer for them.  What do YOU have to say for yourself?  YOU are the person that votes morons into office that pass laws like this.  What are YOU going to do about this?

2.  Hispanic is not a race.  Hispanic is not a race.  Hispanic is not a race.  Look at your damn census.  There is a category for race and then there is a whole section on "Hispanic origins" and then they select country of origins or lineage, etc.  Why is hispanic not a race?  Because it covers a large number of different racial categories.  You can have Black Hispanics, Latino Hispanics, Native American Hispanics - like those in Central America, and you can have White Hispanics (Spaniards, for example).  So, it is possible for Zimmerman and Adkins to both be Hispanic and for one to be white and the other not be white.  Really what this comes down to is that conservatives really don't understand much beyond "us" and "them" when it comes to racial politics.  Wake the hell up.

3.  So, here we go round again.  First, Trayvon was high, then he had smoked in the last 24 hours, then he had smoked in the last 2-3 days, and now he is a drug peddler to kids?  What in the FUCK is the matter with you?

4.  Ogletree is a lawyer at an Ivy League college who went through Jim Crow and the Civil Rights Movement.  Where in the hell do you get off thinking you know more about racism and oppression than he does?  Pointing out racial injustice does not make one a racist.  Conservatives have a really hard time understanding that.  If we put a dollar in the treasury evertime someone like you accused a person who fights for racial justice and equality a racist because they point out inequality, we would have the National Debt paid off by years end.

5.  The media didn't pick up on the Martin case until almost a month after the event.  CNN printed an article about this 20 days ago.

 

The bottom line here Cal is that the policy sucks ass.  It puts the burden of proof on the wrong party.  Prior to these laws, the killers had to prove that it was selfdefense to gain freedom.  Now the burden of proof is on the dead victim who can't defend themselves to assert that it was not self-defense and they were, in fact, murdered.  All you Republican jackasses just legalized murder and you were too stupid to see it.  Don't turn around and make this our problem.  Stop voting for fucking idiots and pull your head out of your ass.  That is the solution.  Until, STFU and sit in the corner while the adults try to clean up your mess.

Bush_Wacker
Bush_Wacker's picture
What she said

What she said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fantastic!

Pierpont
Pierpont's picture
Calperson wrote:Pierpont

Calperson wrote:
Pierpont wrote:

ANOTHER of Cal's plagiarized posts, this time stolen from: http://moonbattery.com/?p=12042

Is this against the TOS? 

There is no need to concern yourself with names I use on other websites, let's concentrate on the National issues at hand.

No. Are you the author of those sick hack pieces or not?  

Pierpont
Pierpont's picture
  Calperson wrote:Let us

 

Calperson wrote:
Let us discuss the differences between Trayvon Martin and Daniel Adkins.
If you really wanted a discussion on the two, then you might have introduced us to the story WITH A REPUTABLE NEWS SOURCE... not with a plagiarized opinion piece from some demented right wing website that already drew a conclusion.

 

CollegeConservative
CollegeConservative's picture
well 40% of the country

well 40% of the country believes it was self defensehttp://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/general_lifestyle/may_2012/40_now_say_trayvon_martin_shot_in_self_defense_24_say_it_was_murder

Phaedrus76
Phaedrus76's picture
Did Cordell stalk Adkins? Did

Did Cordell stalk Adkins?

Did Cordell call 911 first, scream some racial term about Adkins and then minutes later Adkins was dead?

At that Taco Bell, are there video cameras?

If a crime was committed, then hook and book'em. Based on the story so far, Adkins was yelling at the car, and then swinging what the people in the car thought was a pipe, but turned out to be a leash. According to our local laws, at that point Cordell had a right to defend himself. 

But at no point did Cordell stalk Adkins.

spicoli
spicoli's picture
CollegeConservative

CollegeConservative wrote:

well 40% of the country believes it was self defensehttp://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/general_lifestyle/may_2012/40_now_say_trayvon_martin_shot_in_self_defense_24_say_it_was_murder

CollegeConservative, you really need to learn how to use the internets.  It looks like you were trying to do this:

well 40% of the country believes it was self defense

First off, you should learn to use the shift key to make capital letters.  Sentences start off with capitals!  Next, you need to learn how to use punctuation.  Sentences end with periods, question marks or exclamation marks!  When you want to make a link highlight the text then click on the two linked chains right above the text box.  Finally paste the link in the top box and click insert.

Now to the point you were trying to make.  It doesn't matter what any of us think about Zimmerman Martin case.  This is for a jury to decide after they have heard all the facts.

THISAA
THISAA's picture
spicoli

spicoli wrote:

CollegeConservative, you really need to learn how to use the internets.  

 Next, you need to learn how to use punctuation.  

Now to the point you were trying to make.  It doesn't matter what any of us think about Zimmerman  Martin case.  

No such thing as the internets.  It is internet.  Ask Al Gore

Zimmerman/Martin or Zimmerman-Martin

Cut college conservative a break.  At least he is in school.

Pierpont
Pierpont's picture
THISAA wrote:Cut college

THISAA wrote:
Cut college conservative a break.  At least he is in school.

So s/he/it claims. I've seen no evidence CC is anything but a 13 year old poser pretending to be 22. But hey, just think... maybe I could have more credibility if I called myself Bank Executive Pierpont. LOL 

drc2
He claims to have gone to

He claims to have gone to college and is 'conservative' as the term is misapplied today.

Calperson is here to educate us on how ugly and sick the circle the wagons against "the Indians" Whities are.  Treat his as a piece of pathology because there is no conversation here.

Nobody who has called for actual court proceedings in the Martin killing deny that there are instances where the races of the shooters and the victims are reversed.  These cases tend to be prosecuted and are certainly investigated.  If the stupidity of the Stand Your Ground Laws give anyone who kills another for less than a clear and present danger self-defense, oppose these laws.

We oppose them.  But, the silly idea that Trayvon was physically overwhelming to Zimmerman or that he was "high" on weed therefor violent really puts the stink on the CPerson post.  Drug dealer now, and to children--you mean like other kids his age?  Terrible.  Weed.  What if he had been drinking?  Possession of a gun ought to require a high regard for the lives of others, not just a paranoia card to play when angry or afraid.

Gore did have a lot to do with the politics that enabled the development of the internet.  He never claimed to have invented it.  The stupid lie lives on thanks to idiots like THISAA.

CollegeConservative
CollegeConservative's picture
Are you saying college can't

Are you saying college can't be a conservative environment?

Pierpont
Pierpont's picture
CollegeConservative

CollegeConservative wrote:

well 40% of the country believes it was self defensehttp://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/general_lifestyle/may_2012/40_now_say_trayvon_martin_shot_in_self_defense_24_say_it_was_murder

Gee... I'm sure you're touting that right wing poll as backing for your own unfounded position. But to me it only proves how irrational the nation has become that so many are convinced of something without knowing all the facts. My position remains there just too many questions here that there must be a trial while I'm sure you care less abot "justice" than giving the gun owner a free pass. 

CollegeConservative
CollegeConservative's picture
And I'm sure your "justice"

And I'm sure your "justice" is only served when he is found guilty. I don't want a free pass but I don't want to crucify self defense because of a tragic incident.

lovecraft
Ignore the clown!

Ignore the clown!

CollegeConservative
CollegeConservative's picture
Oh yeah retreat back to the

Oh yeah retreat back to the typical liberal tactic when logicfails use insults

Phaedrus76
Phaedrus76's picture
More questions, did Zimmerman

More questions, did Zimmerman know Martin had THC in his system?
Did he that he was in trouble at school?

Or did he simply pre judge the young man as a "fucking coon" who was getting away with something?

spicoli
spicoli's picture
CollegeConservative

CollegeConservative wrote:

Are you saying college can't be a conservative environment?

There is hope for CollegeConservative!  He/she can learn!  We now have capitals and punctuation!

Lesson two is facts.

Laborisgood
Laborisgood's picture
ah2 wrote: Calperson

ah2 wrote:

Calperson wrote:

Thom Hartmann and the rest of the liberal/media complex have totally ignored the recent reverse Trayvon case  in Phoenix Arizona, wherte the the mentally handicapped Hispanic Daniel Adkins was ruthlessly gunned down by a lucky guy of privileged pigmentation named Cordell Lamar Jude.

Jude was in a car when he had some trivial confrontation with Adkins in a Taco Bell parking lot. Instead of driving away or just rolling up his window, he shot Adkins, then absurdly claimed self-defense.

This is the opposite from the illegal drug peddler to children Trayvon Martin, not only because the ethnicities are reversed, but because Adkins was hardly bashing Jude’s head against the sidewalk, as the sociopathic thug Trayvon Martin was doing to the much smaller George Zimmerman. It is also the opposite in that the innocent Zimmerman was arrested; the guilty Jude walked free.

One of Obama’s racist Harvard professor pals, Charles Ogletree, has proclaimed,

“I want to see the first white victim of the stand your ground by a black defendant and see if it works.”

Thom and Ogletree’s wait is over, because if Zimmerman counts as white, so does Adkins:

It’s not surprising to learn that Jude is evidently not from Phoenix, but the liberal “model city” of Detroit. Hussein Soetereo or whatever his name is, is unlikely to make any “If I had a son” speeches this time around — not that Jude is any more of a sociopath than Trayvon Martin. The difference is that this time the bad guy had the gun.

 

Up to the jackassness again?  Oh let me count the ways....

1.  I love how we are now reaping the benefits of this idiotic stand your ground laws that REPUBLICANS put on the books and now YOU have the nerve to pretend like liberals have to answer for them.  What do YOU have to say for yourself?  YOU are the person that votes morons into office that pass laws like this.  What are YOU going to do about this?

2.  Hispanic is not a race.  Hispanic is not a race.  Hispanic is not a race.  Look at your damn census.  There is a category for race and then there is a whole section on "Hispanic origins" and then they select country of origins or lineage, etc.  Why is hispanic not a race?  Because it covers a large number of different racial categories.  You can have Black Hispanics, Latino Hispanics, Native American Hispanics - like those in Central America, and you can have White Hispanics (Spaniards, for example).  So, it is possible for Zimmerman and Adkins to both be Hispanic and for one to be white and the other not be white.  Really what this comes down to is that conservatives really don't understand much beyond "us" and "them" when it comes to racial politics.  Wake the hell up.

3.  So, here we go round again.  First, Trayvon was high, then he had smoked in the last 24 hours, then he had smoked in the last 2-3 days, and now he is a drug peddler to kids?  What in the FUCK is the matter with you?

4.  Ogletree is a lawyer at an Ivy League college who went through Jim Crow and the Civil Rights Movement.  Where in the hell do you get off thinking you know more about racism and oppression than he does?  Pointing out racial injustice does not make one a racist.  Conservatives have a really hard time understanding that.  If we put a dollar in the treasury evertime someone like you accused a person who fights for racial justice and equality a racist because they point out inequality, we would have the National Debt paid off by years end.

5.  The media didn't pick up on the Martin case until almost a month after the event.  CNN printed an article about this 20 days ago.

The bottom line here Cal is that the policy sucks ass.  It puts the burden of proof on the wrong party.  Prior to these laws, the killers had to prove that it was selfdefense to gain freedom.  Now the burden of proof is on the dead victim who can't defend themselves to assert that it was not self-defense and they were, in fact, murdered.  All you Republican jackasses just legalized murder and you were too stupid to see it.  Don't turn around and make this our problem.  Stop voting for fucking idiots and pull your head out of your ass.  That is the solution.  Until, STFU and sit in the corner while the adults try to clean up your mess.

That one is deserving of a reprise ah2.  Very nice!  How many more shades of wrong can there be?

THISAA
THISAA's picture
Phaedrus76 wrote:More

Phaedrus76 wrote:
More questions, did Zimmerman know Martin had THC in his system? Did he that he was in trouble at school? Or did he simply pre judge the young man as a "fucking coon" who was getting away with something?

Those remarks are pretty much disproven.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-expert-reports-george-zimmerman-said-%E2%80%98punks%E2%80%99-not-racial-slur/

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/04/zimmerman_did_not_use_racial_s.html

http://article.wn.com/view/2012/04/06/Did_Zimmerman_say_punks_or_racial_slur_in_911_recording/

Pierpont
Pierpont's picture
THISAA wrote: Phaedrus76

THISAA wrote:

Phaedrus76 wrote:
More questions, did Zimmerman know Martin had THC in his system? Did he that he was in trouble at school? Or did he simply pre judge the young man as a "fucking coon" who was getting away with something?

Those remarks are pretty much disproven.

These "experts" have claimed everything from "f*cking cold" to "punks" yet we're told we must believe those words over what we hear?

I have three forensic audio programs, two rather pricy. I've run the 911 tape through two of them. Each has their own digital artifacts that can be created if one's not careful. There's no way it can be "punks" and I can't get that "n" sound to be come a "d" in cold. Obviously if there's a disagreement between the "experts" then why are you claiming that's "proof" Zimmerman did NOT say "coon"?   

THISAA
THISAA's picture
If you do not have any proof

If you do not have any proof either way. Why repeat them at all?

Recovering cons...
Recovering conservative2's picture
THISAA wrote: If you do not

THISAA wrote:

If you do not have any proof either way. Why repeat them at all?

That has never stopped you from repeating BS. Can't stand it when some one treats you as you treat others?

Pierpont
Pierpont's picture
THISAA wrote: If you do not

THISAA wrote:

If you do not have any proof either way. Why repeat them at all?

So let me see if I understand your "logic", such as it is. YOU are free to post that Zimmerman did not mumble an racial slur even though the so-called experts disagree. But if others go by what they actually hear or do their own analysis and come to the conclusion Zimmerman DID utter that slur... they should just remain quiet? Translation: only those opinions that aid Zimmerman are allowed. OK, now I get it.

Are there any intelligent right wingers out there?

THISAA
THISAA's picture
I am supprised that your

I am supprised that your equipment is better than that of the myriad of other that dispute your claims. Were you on the same bandwagon that stated Zimmerman had no indications of head injuries?

Pierpont
Pierpont's picture
THISAA wrote: I am supprised

THISAA wrote:

I am supprised that your equipment is better than that of the myriad of other that dispute your claims.

Really? A myriad??? Wow! What's a myriad these days on the Orwellian Right? Two? 

 It's not as if the 911 tape is so garbled one can't make out what he says without special software. Have you  even heard the tape?  And sorry, there are others who have done an analysis and confirmed what we all can plainly hear.

drc2
The medical "report" comes

The medical "report" comes from the "family doctor" and not from any crime scene or ER evidence would make totally credible.  The guy getting out of the cop cruiser was not seriously injured or showing more than what a tussle would be likely to produce. 

I said when this line was launched that I hoped that Trayvon did some damage on the way down.  I wish he had been able to do enough.  I could agree that Zimmerman is also a tragic figure, a deeply misled and misinformed wanna' be hero.  His family have not helped him gain sympathy for any innocence/naivete or regret and his connection to law enforement points back to what matters.

Had Zimmerman, the shooter, been subjected to investigation and verification of his story and had the victim not been the one subjected to tests intended to compromise his legal case, we would not have had to support Trayvon's family's call for due process.  And, had this been a random or isolated injustice instead of a deeply embedded cultural practice rooted in lynching, it would have been the stuff of the tabloids instead of morally redolent for all.

Those who want to rescue Zimmerman from demonization into a tragic figure cannot do so by making Trayvon 'responsible' for his manslaughter.  Manslaughter by a shooter against an unarmed man/boy is hardly a "fair fight."  But, even if that is suppressed and all we have is the wanna be neighborhood watch hero doing what the movies tell him is right, Zimmerman is still the fucked up dude who killed an innocent kid.  Trayvon was on his way 'home' to where his Dad's girlfriend lived.  Even had he been drunk it would not have justified Zimmerman's tragic actions.  Having smoked a doobie would only make him more relaxed and positive--until the threat loomed in Zimmerman.

I wish Trayvon had been able to fuck up Zimmerman seriously and leave there no doubt about his medical needs.  But, he would also have been alive and able to tell his story. 

Calperson
Calperson's picture
drc2 wrote: .... I hoped that

drc2 wrote:

.... I hoped that Trayvon did some damage on the way down.  I wish he had been able to do enough. ..

...I wish Trayvon had been able to fuck up Zimmerman seriously and leave there no doubt about his medical needs. ...

Wow, just wow. Only a truly evil soul wishes violence upon another human. How do you feel Thom Hartmann about the community you have created here?

Are you proud of the people that follow you?

Calperson
Calperson's picture
drc2 wrote: dealer now, and

drc2 wrote:

dealer now, and to children...... Terrible.  

It is extrememly sad that you don't think that dealing illegal drugs to our kids is "terrible". I honestly feel bad for you.

As someone who has young children I couldn't of a more disgusting crime, except of course homosexual men infiltrating the Catholic Church or Boy Scouts so they gain access to fresh virgin anus.

The facts are clear. Trayvon was home from school because he was removed from the school system for dealing illegal drugs to children. At the time he was smashing in the face of a Neighborhood watch Captain with his fists his blood stream contained illegal drugs.

The dude was scum, plain and simple, and society really is better off today. 

Bush_Wacker
Bush_Wacker's picture
Calperson wrote: drc2

Calperson wrote:

drc2 wrote:

.... I hoped that Trayvon did some damage on the way down.  I wish he had been able to do enough. ..

...I wish Trayvon had been able to fuck up Zimmerman seriously and leave there no doubt about his medical needs. ...

Wow, just wow. Only a truly evil soul wishes violence upon another human. How do you feel Thom Hartmann about the community you have created here?

Are you proud of the people that follow you?

LMAO.  You are defending the guy that shot a boy to death and feel that somebody hoping they got in a punch before dying is evil.  You crack me up.  I hope you have a heavy medication prescription as an excuse for your warped thinking.

Calperson
Calperson's picture
Bush_Wacker wrote: ....hoping

Bush_Wacker wrote:

....hoping they got in a punch ....

I don't understand, it seems like Trayvon got plenty of punches in! He was straddled across Zimmerman who was on his back and smashing his fists straight into his face repeatedly. Even one of these blows could have caused instant death.

The fact that Zimmerman was screaming and pleading for his life means nothing to someone who is attacking while high on drugs. Like I said before, at this point in the situation, Zimmerman had no other option than to reach for his gun, if only to stop Trayvon getting to it!

Pierpont
Pierpont's picture
drc2 wrote:I said when this

drc2 wrote:
I said when this line was launched that I hoped that Trayvon did some damage on the way down. I wish he had been able to do enough. I could agree that Zimmerman is also a tragic figure, a deeply misled and misinformed wanna' be hero. His family have not helped him gain sympathy for any innocence/naivete or regret and his connection to law enforcement points back to what matters.
Sorry DRC2, I think you've crossed the line here and are making as rash and prejudiced an argument as is the Right. We don't know what really happened and there's not enough in the evidence dump to tell us. It could very well be that they both profiled each other... Zimmerman "seeing" a suspicious Black punk teen, and Trayvon "seeing" a white skinhead who suddenly is following him. I can't help but think that this could have been avoided if when they confronted each other... Zimmerman identified himself as a neighborhood watcher. "Sorry man, there've been some break-ins… "

Pierpont
Pierpont's picture
CalIdiot wrote:I don't

CalIdiot wrote:
I don't understand, it seems like Trayvon got plenty of punches in! He was straddled across Zimmerman who was on his back and smashing his fists straight into his face repeatedly. Even one of these blows could have caused instant death.

The fact that Zimmerman was screaming and pleading for his life means nothing to someone who is attacking while high on drugs. Like I said before, at this point in the situation, Zimmerman had no other option than to reach for his gun, if only to stop Trayvon getting to it!

Go f**k yourself Cal. The drug test does NOT suggest TM was "high" as you've repeatedly claimed nor is one witness's perception that TM was using mixed martial arts proof of anything. That is if that's even in the police reports. Yet you NEED to draw the most extreme conclusions to blame TM and exonerate GZ.

BTW, have you yet admitted you are the author of those MoonBat hack pieces? Or are you just a sleazy plagiarist? Enquiring minds want to know.

Calperson
Calperson's picture
Pierpont wrote: Go f**k

Pierpont wrote:

Go f**k yourself Cal. The drug test does NOT suggest TM was "high" 

Hmm, I see the THC in your own system is bringing out your Trayvon like violence, hatred and denial. Please pray tell, what IS the correct term for someone with illegal drugs in their system if not HIGH?

http://www.child-psych.org/2011/02/pot-use-and-early-psychosis-does-smoking-marijuana-increase-the-risk-for-schizophrenia.html

You should stop as well yourself, before your internal violence manifests into a more serious physcosis.

Phaedrus76
Phaedrus76's picture
Calperson wrote: Bush_Wacker

Calperson wrote:

Bush_Wacker wrote:

....hoping they got in a punch ....

I don't understand, it seems like Trayvon got plenty of punches in! He was straddled across Zimmerman who was on his back and smashing his fists straight into his face repeatedly. Even one of these blows could have caused instant death.

The fact that Zimmerman was screaming and pleading for his life means nothing to someone who is attacking while high on drugs. Like I said before, at this point in the situation, Zimmerman had no other option than to reach for his gun, if only to stop Trayvon getting to it!

Oh,you are getting your facts wrong. The audio experts have stated that the person pleading could not have been Zimmerman, wrong voice. The only voice it could have been is Martin's. And he was pleading for 40 seconds before the gun shot. Which is about 2 minutes after Zimmerman exited his car, and told the 911 dispatcher about the "fucking coon" which followed 2 minutes of stalking his victim.

Art
Art's picture
I want some clarification! Is

I want some clarification! Is this issue about which race is more violent - black or brown, which race of people gets the more deferential treatment from the press - black or brown, which race gets more deferential treatment from law enforcement - black or brown? What really IS the argument you are trying to prove, calperson?

The only element that even makes this news item or the 'Trayvon in reverse' case  in any way remarkable is the Stand Your Ground law. 

What do you want to convince us of, Calperson? You musings and pontifications in this thread are not interesting. Surely, you have a thesis you want to pose.

Calperson
Calperson's picture
Phaedrus76 wrote: Oh,you are

Phaedrus76 wrote:

Oh,you are getting your facts wrong. The audio experts have stated that the person pleading could not have been Zimmerman, wrong voice. The only voice it could have been is Martin's.

Am I? Then it is not just me but also The Office of Special Prosecutor Angela Corey. If you know something that can help bring justice to Trayvon Martin then you seriously need to contact Sanford police Investigator Chris Serino right away. You need to tell him what you know and have him alter the Report of Investigation he filed before the court when he laid out the time line of events and when Zimmerman was screaming for help and begging for his life.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-21/news/os-trayvon-sanford-p...

Seriously, if you know something that the actual people prosecuting Zimmerman don't know then you really need to do your civic duty and step forward and submit much needed evidence to the prosecutor.

However, I believe there is a simpler explanation. You desperately love the narrative Thom and his media pals were trying to create in the early stages of the story. It is all part of the class warfare tactic currently being employed to take the proles minds away from the economy, and to motivate Obamas "traditional" support base into turning out in numbers this November like they did in 2008, (The only reason he won BTW).

But I'm sure it doesn't matter what evidence the prosecutor brings forth in the case or that both the prosecution and the defense both agree it was Zimmerman pleading for his life. No, you have your meme, your "fog of war" narrative.

You hold on to it.

Tight.

 

ah2
CollegeConservative

CollegeConservative wrote:

well 40% of the country believes it was self defensehttp://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/general_lifestyle/may_2012/40_now_say_trayvon_martin_shot_in_self_defense_24_say_it_was_murder

I would just like to point out that what CollegeConservative calls "logic" is nothing more than an opinion poll of a typically very uninformed electorate.

There is a reason that we have juries - to avoid mob rule which is exemplified in a poll.  If this were "proof" of Zimmerman's innocence, we might as well just start the damn witch trials up again.  This poll has nothing to do with logic.  Why don't you look at the ample amounts of evidence that has been made public over the last 5 days or so and make a case for Zimmerman's innocence.  Do so committing no logical fallacies and I will give you a logical response as to why you are incorrect.  Can you take the challenge?

ah2
Calperson wrote: Phaedrus76

Calperson wrote:

Phaedrus76 wrote:

Oh,you are getting your facts wrong. The audio experts have stated that the person pleading could not have been Zimmerman, wrong voice. The only voice it could have been is Martin's.

Am I? Then it is not just me but also The Office of Special Prosecutor Angela Corey. If you know something that can help bring justice to Trayvon Martin then you seriously need to contact Sanford police Investigator Chris Serino right away. You need to tell him what you know and have him alter the Report of Investigation he filed before the court when he laid out the time line of events and when Zimmerman was screaming for help and begging for his life.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-21/news/os-trayvon-sanford-p...

Seriously, if you know something that the actual people prosecuting Zimmerman don't know then you really need to do your civic duty and step forward and submit much needed evidence to the prosecutor.

However, I believe there is a simpler explanation. You desperately love the narrative Thom and his media pals were trying to create in the early stages of the story. It is all part of the class warfare tactic currently being employed to take the proles minds away from the economy, and to motivate Obamas "traditional" support base into turning out in numbers this November like they did in 2008, (The only reason he won BTW).

But I'm sure it doesn't matter what evidence the prosecutor brings forth in the case or that both the prosecution and the defense both agree it was Zimmerman pleading for his life. No, you have your meme, your "fog of war" narrative.

You hold on to it.

Tight.

 

 

False information.  No one has confirmed who was yelling for help.

And this is exactly why the opinion polls are meaningless.

Bush_Wacker
Bush_Wacker's picture
Calperson wrote: Phaedrus76

Calperson wrote:

Phaedrus76 wrote:

Oh,you are getting your facts wrong. The audio experts have stated that the person pleading could not have been Zimmerman, wrong voice. The only voice it could have been is Martin's.

Am I? Then it is not just me but also The Office of Special Prosecutor Angela Corey. If you know something that can help bring justice to Trayvon Martin then you seriously need to contact Sanford police Investigator Chris Serino right away. You need to tell him what you know and have him alter the Report of Investigation he filed before the court when he laid out the time line of events and when Zimmerman was screaming for help and begging for his life.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-21/news/os-trayvon-sanford-p...

Seriously, if you know something that the actual people prosecuting Zimmerman don't know then you really need to do your civic duty and step forward and submit much needed evidence to the prosecutor.

However, I believe there is a simpler explanation. You desperately love the narrative Thom and his media pals were trying to create in the early stages of the story. It is all part of the class warfare tactic currently being employed to take the proles minds away from the economy, and to motivate Obamas "traditional" support base into turning out in numbers this November like they did in 2008, (The only reason he won BTW).

But I'm sure it doesn't matter what evidence the prosecutor brings forth in the case or that both the prosecution and the defense both agree it was Zimmerman pleading for his life. No, you have your meme, your "fog of war" narrative.

You hold on to it.

Tight.

 

Simple question.  If you are wrong will you apologize?

CollegeConservative
CollegeConservative's picture
Oh do mob rule was fine when

Oh do mob rule was fine when you agreed with it but now no way?