What "Theories" Are You Saying Shouldn't Be Addressed?

26 posts / 0 new

Since the "controlled opposition" claims that there are too many "conspiracy theories" being talked about on this site... what are the "theories" that you think should be "OFF TOPIC" to discuss?

Do you think that the "Federal Reserve" is actually a PRIVATE banking institution something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think that Presidential Executive orders is something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think that "Voter Fraud" is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think the assassination of JFK is something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think the POISONING of our clean air and water is something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think that WAR MONGERING is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that the PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that foreign troops training on American land is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that the PNAC document "shouldn't" be talked about?

Do you think that Agenda 21 "shouldn't" be talked about?

Do you think that operation "NORTHWOODS" is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that politicians who break their word and lie "shouldn't" be talked about?

Do you think that "FALSE FLAG" operations shouldn't be talked about?

Do you think that POLICE BRUTALITY "shouldn't" be talked about?

Do you think that foreign corporations that STEAL Americans land for profit "shouldn't" be talked about?

Do you think that operation FAST & FURIOUS "shouldn't" be talked about?

Do you think that acts of TREASON "shouldn't" be talked about?

Do you think INVASION OF PRIVACY is something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think that ALEC is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that RELIGION is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that WORLD TRADE CENTER building # 7 is something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think the continuing use of TORTURE is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that RACE is something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think that SECRET SOCIETIES are something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think that FAKE NEWS CASTS are something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX is something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think that COMPREHENSIVE ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORTS are something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that FRANKENSTEIN SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTS are something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that the RULE OF LAW is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Is the CENSORING of the internet something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Brotha! I could go on for DAYS!!! Tell me ONE THING that I've listed or talked about that isn't TRUE?

These aren't "conspiracy theories"... they are conspiracy FACTS! Not ONE of these topics are "made up". They are all REAL! I've only scratched the surface of the tip of the iceberg.

Tell me one "theory" that I champion that isn't true! If I don't know something... I'll state that I don't know about it.

Here's an example: I don't know a whole lot about the philosophy and competing theories about economics. I am learning more and more about it. Therefore, I don't speak too much on the topic. The things that I do know a lot about... I will speak on those and back them up with FACTS to show why it is that I believe in them in the 1st place.

Why don't YOU do the same?

So... what do you want to talk about? Baseball scores... Sarah Palin... Fox & Friends... Orgasms... Rush Limbaugh... Snookie... Rosie... Tim Tebow... How to make the perfect margarita... Rachel Madow's plunging neckline that somehow "doesn't" show cleavage!

What?!? What is it that is SO important that we "NEED" to NOT talk about to FIT IN what you think is SO IMPORTANT!?! What is it? Pray tell, what is being ignored that needs to be talked about that does not involve the above?

If the above topics are indeed what you don't want to be discussed... then my assumptions about you are 100%, spot on, correct.

TRUTH TO POWER... "power" doesn't like that... as we can ALL see!

So stop with your NONSENSE! Get on board... while we still have an internet to do it on. Let go of your past belief systems and waken yourself up to the TRUTH. We've been lied to our WHOLE LIVES! Our "news" isn't the "news" anymore... nor has it EVER been!

Whomever you think you're doing a "favor" for... doesn't deserve your time! If you think that you have to defend the "DEMOCRAT'S" good name... you can forget about it! There's NO going back to the old paradigms that we grew up with. They simply do not exist!

In the final analysis... If you're upset with the truth, then you are part of the problem. You are by de facto, "The Establishment". If you are "The Establishment" (as to which "I" think you ARE), then you will lose.

You're old, broken logic will not hold water in the information age.

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

Comments

Yep! You guessed it!

"SELF HI-FIVE!"

Sweet spot... knocked it out of the park!

Thank you, and good night. God bless.

Fletcher Christian has left the building.

(Following "me" must be like what it felt like to follow James Brown back in 64! He couldn't be topped! Sometimes... neither can I... I'm that cool.)

Fletcher Christian

You can write about anything you want. I don't think anybody would stop that. Just doesn't mean anybody has to read this stuff.

Art's picture
Art

The only problem I have with it is that they knock the more ligitimate topics off of the first page with dozens of conspiracy theory crap. I like to read posts about sports, mechanics and new scientific discoveries but I don't want to read them on the Thom Harmann site. I expect to find some intelligent discussion about politics and economics and social issues when I visit, not 10 front page posts about how the world is out to get Ron Paul. Nothing wrong with "off topic" discussions just not so many of them that I have to spend 10 minutes searching for something substantial.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker
The only problem I have with it is that they knock the more ligitimate topics off of the first page with dozens of conspiracy theory crap.
Unfortunately, there's less and less legitimate stuff here. It's easy to by-pass the junk. My own conspiracy theory is that this is the troll plan. Kill the message board by overwhelming it with junk.

Art's picture
Art

Who cares about "theories!" What about solutions to problems?

delete jan in iowa

My objection is to those who spam copy and pasted topics from conspiracy sites and then try to derail every discussion with their obsession.

WorkerBee's picture
WorkerBee
Quote Art:

You can write about anything you want. I don't think anybody would stop that. Just doesn't mean anybody has to read this stuff.

Just sit and your home and wait for the FEMA Truck already, coward. Let the real Americans defend the liberty and the republic you can't seem to find the time for.

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat
Quote Bush_Wacker:

The only problem I have with it is that they knock the more ligitimate topics off of the first page with dozens of conspiracy theory crap. I like to read posts about sports, mechanics and new scientific discoveries but I don't want to read them on the Thom Harmann site. I expect to find some intelligent discussion about politics and economics and social issues when I visit, not 10 front page posts about how the world is out to get Ron Paul. Nothing wrong with "off topic" discussions just not so many of them that I have to spend 10 minutes searching for something substantial.

Why don't we let the other members here decide what is substantial or not ?

What qualitfies as substantial to people like you and Art may not have any real relevence in the real world. Come to think of it I can't even remember when you guys posted anything substantial yourselves. All you guys do is just make Beavis & Butthead type comments to real news of real relevence here.

antikakistocrat
Quote jan in iowa:

Who cares about "theories!" What about solutions to problems?

Go to TEA-Parties and Occupy movements. Get involved with your local town councils and town boards.

That is if you are even old enough to vote.

antikakistocrat
Quote Fletcher Christian:

Since the "controlled opposition" claims that there are too many "conspiracy theories" being talked about on this site... what are the "theories" that you think should be "OFF TOPIC" to discuss?

Do you think that the "Federal Reserve" is actually a PRIVATE banking institution something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think that Presidential Executive orders is something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think that "Voter Fraud" is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think the assassination of JFK is something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think the POISONING of our clean air and water is something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think that WAR MONGERING is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that the PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that foreign troops training on American land is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that the PNAC document "shouldn't" be talked about?

Do you think that Agenda 21 "shouldn't" be talked about?

Do you think that operation "NORTHWOODS" is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that politicians who break their word and lie "shouldn't" be talked about?

Do you think that "FALSE FLAG" operations shouldn't be talked about?

Do you think that POLICE BRUTALITY "shouldn't" be talked about?

Do you think that foreign corporations that STEAL Americans land for profit "shouldn't" be talked about?

Do you think that operation FAST & FURIOUS "shouldn't" be talked about?

Do you think that acts of TREASON "shouldn't" be talked about?

Do you think INVASION OF PRIVACY is something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think that ALEC is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that RELIGION is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that WORLD TRADE CENTER building # 7 is something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think the continuing use of TORTURE is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that RACE is something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think that SECRET SOCIETIES are something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think that FAKE NEWS CASTS are something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX is something that we "shouldn't" talk about?

Do you think that COMPREHENSIVE ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORTS are something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that FRANKENSTEIN SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTS are something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Do you think that the RULE OF LAW is something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Is the CENSORING of the internet something that we "shouldn't" be talking about?

Brotha! I could go on for DAYS!!! Tell me ONE THING that I've listed or talked about that isn't TRUE?

These aren't "conspiracy theories"... they are conspiracy FACTS! Not ONE of these topics are "made up". They are all REAL! I've only scratched the surface of the tip of the iceberg.

Tell me one "theory" that I champion that isn't true! If I don't know something... I'll state that I don't know about it.

Here's an example: I don't know a whole lot about the philosophy and competing theories about economics. I am learning more and more about it. Therefore, I don't speak too much on the topic. The things that I do know a lot about... I will speak on those and back them up with FACTS to show why it is that I believe in them in the 1st place.

Why don't YOU do the same?

So... what do you want to talk about? Baseball scores... Sarah Palin... Fox & Friends... Orgasms... Rush Limbaugh... Snookie... Rosie... Tim Tebow... How to make the perfect margarita... Rachel Madow's plunging neckline that somehow "doesn't" show cleavage!

What?!? What is it that is SO important that we "NEED" to NOT talk about to FIT IN what you think is SO IMPORTANT!?! What is it? Pray tell, what is being ignored that needs to be talked about that does not involve the above?

If the above topics are indeed what you don't want to be discussed... then my assumptions about you are 100%, spot on, correct.

TRUTH TO POWER... "power" doesn't like that... as we can ALL see!

So stop with your NONSENSE! Get on board... while we still have an internet to do it on. Let go of your past belief systems and waken yourself up to the TRUTH. We've been lied to our WHOLE LIVES! Our "news" isn't the "news" anymore... nor has it EVER been!

Whomever you think you're doing a "favor" for... doesn't deserve your time! If you think that you have to defend the "DEMOCRAT'S" good name... you can forget about it! There's NO going back to the old paradigms that we grew up with. They simply do not exist!

In the final analysis... If you're upset with the truth, then you are part of the problem. You are by de facto, "The Establishment". If you are "The Establishment" (as to which "I" think you ARE), then you will lose.

You're old, broken logic will not hold water in the information age.

Well said Fletcher Christian... well said.

Notice how you didn't a single answer to your question by the high school mindset here ?

Truth on... brother... truth on !!!!!

antikakistocrat

ANTI..... Why are you so fixated on my age? Are you flirting with me? Do you want a date?

delete jan in iowa
Quote antikakistocrat:
Quote Bush_Wacker:

Why don't we let the other members here decide what is substantial or not ?

What qualitfies as substantial to people like you and Art may not have any real relevence in the real world. Come to think of it I can't even remember when you guys posted anything substantial yourselves. All you guys do is just make Beavis & Butthead type comments to real news of real relevence here.

Beavis and Butthead have more relevancy than your posts. Be thankful that the internet has give Chicken Little a podium.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

I don't want to brush off the "Max Cady" video... but I will if I am forced too!

Name ONE of those topics that "shouldn't" be talked about.

Are ANY of those topics "Conspiracy Theories"? Unfortunately, they are all TRUE! My God in Heaven... I WISH they weren't true! I HATE knowing the things that I know.

The information is there for ANYONE to look up.

Go to www.whitehouse.gov and search for signing statements and executive orders. These are the BIG ONES! No one is safe! I repeat... NO ONE IS SAFE! I don't see any "gentlemens agreements" contained in the 2 BIG ONE'S. By "big one's", I mean Jan 1, 2012 & Mar 16, 2012.

The way that I read it is, if ANYONE is deemed a "threat" by Mr. Obama... ANYONE... than the kidnap/tourture/kill routine can commence without a court order. There's NOTHING in that statement that procludes ANYONE from such treatment.

Hey! Lets say Bernie Sanders was to run against Obama is the primaries and Mr. Sanders message is starting to catch on. "That" in itself could mean that there is a "threat" to the nation and therefore, our beloved Bernie Sanders becomes one of the "Last Screams of the Missing Neighbors!" You think I am joking? Find it in their that exempts fellow politicians from being secretly kidnapped, err... I mean, detained... I'll wait for anyones response.

People say that Nixon was paranoid... what does this say about our President? Does our President "serve" the people of the United States and follow the rule of law that exists within the confines of the Constitution? If the answer is, "NO"... then one would have to assume that these Executive Orders and Signing Statements are the clear signs of someone completely unhinged from reality. Because "this" is NOT how our great nation should be conducting it's business. He does not deserve your vote. He is not getting mine.

I will now go to sleep in fear. So should you... there's NOTHING in those 2 BIG ONE'S to protect YOU or your loved ones from a "mistake" that happens to find your name on a piece of paper. Because that's all it's going to take folks. There is no rule of law. Do you understand? There is no Habeas Corpus anymore!

There is NOTHING to "theorize" about. It's all FACT.

Fletcher Christian

I'm curious... write down the "REAL" topics that we "should" be talking more about?

Tell me a TOPIC about "MONEY" that is more important than our countries banking system is owned by private, foreign banks and then they try to HIDE behind the words, "FEDERAL" and "IN GOD WE TRUST".

Ben Bernake himself said that he couldn't tell where HALF of the bailout money went overseas because he DIDN'T KNOW! He's is "charge" of the private banking firm that calls itself the "federal reserve"... but he has NO IDEA where that ("that"... how about OUR).... but he has NO IDEA where OUR money went, how much of it went, and to whom it went to. Tell me a TOPIC about "MONEY" that is more important than this!

What topic am I taking away from?

Tell me what you want to talk about?

I am anxiously awaiting this answer.

Tell me the TOPICS that aren't what you call "conspiracy theories" that you want to talk about.

I am gonna go out on a limb here and say that I have correctly called your "Establishment" bluff and you sit there like a bump on a log and eat crow. Because if you have the integrity to actually NAME the TOPICS that you think are REAL and IMPORTANT... the "backlash" against you will be SO overwhelming that you will never be able to utter another word of importance on this site again.

That's how confident I am.

Prove me wrong, Jabroni! Get your best "Democratic Talking Points" together and come up with a list. Then sit back and watch it backfire.

Political hacks! Establishment cronies.

I actually listen to the Thom Hartmann program... do you? There's No F'n Way that you listen to the program and then turn around and lie, twist and turn the truth like oragami! No way! I'm calling you fakes out!

Give me a list. I gave you one. I've got plenty more. Give me a list and then we'll compare the two. What's important and what's NOT important. It doesn't get much fairer than that.

Almost EVERYTHING on my list, the HOST (Thom Hartmann) will cover within a week of programs. Therefore, you must not like his program.

Give me your list of REAL topics that we should spend more time talking about.

You won't do it.

PS. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are 3 major people that I am talking DIRECTLY to. They KNOW who "THEY" are. I'm talking to the "Alan Combs" of this message board who make false/slanderous statements about others like calling them racists or secret squirrels. I firmly believe that I have outed the 3 for being exactly what they accuse OTHERS of being... that they are the ones who are PAID TROLLS! They are PAID establishment, democatic party talking point, controlled opposition, ditto heads!

Your old, broken logic, deceitful, lying ways are numbered in the information age.

Fletcher Christian
Quote Fletcher Christian: I'm curious... write down the "REAL" topics that we "should" be talking more about?

It's the manner in which in you talk about things, not the content themselves. Stop the spam. Stop the blind links. Stop the insipid, conspiratorial idiocies.

Look, we have all read Greenwald, we know what Bush did and how Obama maintained some of the violoation of our rights. You are using real facts and reasearch as cover for your spam and paranoid jumping to conclusions.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

What "spam"? I have a feeling, what you are calling "spam" is what most people call the TRUTH.

If there are dead end links... I PROMISE you that they were not "dead end" links when I posted them. I CHECK them after I post them.

I posted John Stossel getting pimp slapped by the pro wrestler Dr. Death Steve Schultz at least 5 different times. This was a little "EXPERIMENT" that I was trying out. It would "link" for a moment... then be taken down. This happened EVERY time. See, John Stossel's program on FOX did some "editing" to make it appear that John Bolton got CHEERED when in reality... he got BOOED! So this was my way of getting back at the trickster for lying to US! I gave him a "virtual" pimp slap through a 20 + year space and time for jacking around with us! It also made me giggle.

Blind links, spam... That's NOT being done by me.

I also wrote about the THREAD being over half ERASED about Russian troops training on our American soil. I also noticed that I was the only one to comment on this erasure of dialogue.

Again, the erasing of dialogue... NOT done by me.

As far as my "tone" goes... it's just fine until someone (like YOU!) either "race baits" me or LIES to me. That also goes for someone who says something intriguing and then does NOTHING to back it up. That's when I whip out the "Max Cady" video.

There is a saying we have where I live, "Don't Start None, Won't Be None."

To translate that into old liberal guy talk... Don't misconstrue my words. Don't misrepresent the truth. Don't call me racist. Don't slam me without being funny. Slam me and be funny about it... that's cool. Do NOT step on my blue suede shoes!

Name ONE conspiracy that I believe in! Name ONE!

Then address my opening posts.

Then come up with a list that you think are not "conspiracy theories" that we should be spending more time talking about.

I know you won't do it. Because I am spot on correct. You are an establishment Democratic party talking point.

It doesn't get any simpler than this.

Do it... or get lost! Do it... or get lost... or NEVER broach the subject again. Because if you do... you will have proven my point for me and you will have lost what little credibility you ever had.

Have a Nice Day, "Bang! Bang!" (Cactus Jack/Mankind reference... because I'm cool like that.)

Fletcher Christian

Cuckoo for Cocao Puffs.

Art's picture
Art

Fletcher,

Some people don't want to discuss issues. Especially if they don't fit into the nice Left/Right paradigm they are accustomed to. This is why the fake left and fake right hate classical liberals, libertarians and constitutionalists. As long as you can make fun of or discredit the opposition for some of their beliefs, you don't have to address the question at hand. For example, if Sean Hannity (whom I despise) says X, a fake Leftist can just say he works for Fox, is a hater, etc. rather than addressing X. By the same token, if Thom Hartmann says Y, a fake Rightist can just say he's a socialist, communist or Obama apologist rather than addresses Y.

TheFirstLeftist's picture
TheFirstLeftist

Yeah well Hannity, Limbaugh, Miller, Schultz, etc are FED funded to keep hard-working educated people divided and confused.

The point is to raise your education standards and seek out independent news sources that don't have governmental or large coroporations funding them.

Everyone knows a wrestling match is faked. Now people are waking up to right-wing and left-wing talk radio are fake too.

Ever notice how none of these other shows have a forum ? Ed Schultz used to have one but apparently too many people were getting banned for truth telling so they have www.wegoted.com with no forums. The same with the rest of them.

The fact Thom has his forums still open says something, that his show is not at the whim of some corporate or government agenda.

antikakistocrat

If you talk about executive orders they'll try to shut you up. But maybe if you mention that Amnesty International ranked Obama as worse than Bush on constitutional rights they might listen. Of course, if you are someone who thinks that amnesty international is part of the "controlled opposition" then you have a reason not to mention them. I'm talking about Fletcher's suggestion/accusation that amnesty international releases negative reports about regimes such as Assad's because it is being manipulated by those with imperialist/neoliberal/etc. designs. Be that as it may, I think it is worth discussion.

Having to sort through posts to find what you are looking for is a price you have to pay to utilize a site like this. Myself, I don't need a rehash of mainstream media news headlines and punditry. Nobody has a comprehensively correct understanding of everything. As long as someone is making an honest effort to think critically and persuade others (not shout them down or spam) then I think they are adding to the conversation. To create black-and-white categories of "legitimate" vs "cuckoo" viewpoints is I think somewhat arrogant or perhaps displays a certain impatience which does not serve well to promote understanding or consensus.

I think a lot of the people who complain that others are undermining the conversation by being too "out there" are those who won't admit to being the ones who sold out the democratic party. Yes, I voted for Clinton. But I did so at the same time that I supported principled leftist groups and campaigns that genuine supporters of Clinton drove out of the mainstream left. And now I realize how bad Clinton actually was. Truly leftist, liberal, and socialist factions have been calling out neoliberalism and corporatocracy since at least the time that Reagan took office and all this began. I don't want to hear anything from sell-outs about how they now own the "anti-corporatocracy" meme. Such people only want to believe that the only choice is between a benevolent corporatocracy and a non-benevolent corporatocracy. They have nothing to add to the conversation except to promote token reforms which will never materialize.

I don't care if Ron Paul supporters or prisonplanet.com wackadoodles come here. If you can debate them, do it. If they don't listen, ignore them. But it is important to acknowledge when there is common ground on issues such as human rights. We should be more concerned with how we can all become more radical even if it increases the differences between us. That is the only way we can shake off this system.

nimblecivet's picture
nimblecivet

This kind of thread is what is driving people from this forum to twitter where you can block Right Wing Nut Jobs like the first poster. Connect The Left is a group of twitter currently at 13,000 and growing. So all the RWNJ, are insuring is that we do not have a discussion and we develop a stronger divide.

The impression the RWNJ give is they think that we are the left do not have guns but we do and we know how to use them so you will not win the second American Revolution that you hope for.

The largest issue that RWNJ doesn't understand is the depth of passion that we have on the left which is why those people charged the shooter in Arizona. It is our concern for our fellow person, and our ability to consider SELF SACRIFICE for the good of our fellow man. A completely foreign concept to the right is our ability to consider short term sacrifice for longer term gain, or sacrifice of self for betterment of society.

on the lighter side - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwUb00CIxD8

Recovering conservative2's picture
Recovering cons...

I notice that there isn't ONE response that follows logic and reason from anyone that this thread was intended for.

There also isn't ONE response linking me to a "conspiracy theory" that I have supposedly championed.

Not one... interesting.

Recovering conservative - I noticed (that's what intelligent people do... they "notice" things) that you called me a "right wing nut job". Obviously, you haven't done ANY homework. I am not a right wing/left wing anything.

Passion? Really... passion? Whatever the OPPOSITE of "passion" is, that's what the members of this site are when it comes to the OWS movement. I'm having a "brain fart" right now, whatever the term is for a penis that won't get erect... that's what the so-called "left" is.

Have you read any of the 3 posts about MN cops subverting OWS? I doubt it. You appear to be like most people these days... just flappjin' off at the lips about stuff you have no idea about.

Since you brought up the AZ shooting... Isn't it odd in this day and age of cameras being EVERYWHERE that we haven't seen ANY video of the murders that went on down there?

You know as much about what happened there as I do. All you "know" is what we were told. When someone makes positioning statements about a subject that they don't know anything about... they are either a "useful idiot" or part of the establishment. Since you haven't done ANY homework, I'm guessing that you are a "useful idiot". The "Three Stooges of Dirge" at least "try" to come across as intelligent.

There are things that I know, there are things that I don't know. Then there are topics that... well... ALL I KNOW IS THAT I DON'T KNOW!

There's a line from the movie JFK that sums this up, "How do you know who your daddy is? Because your mommy told you so."

When I don't know about something... I ask questions. What's wrong with asking questions? If the questions are indeed, ridiculous... they should be relatively easy to answer.

When someone suggests that people shouldn't question things, that "should" raise a red flag. In fact, when someone says that someone shouldn't ask questions... it says more about the person that's pretending to be offended than it does the person asking the questions in the first place.

There are a LOT of "red flags" being raised.

If you are a "useful idiot"... stop being a useful idiot.

Fletcher Christian
Quote Fletcher Christian:

I notice that there isn't ONE response that follows logic and reason from anyone that this thread was intended for.

I'm not going to go back and see what you have posted and what you didn't. If you claim you are not spamming, fine, it's your buddies then. Who cares. You still write like an insane madman.

Quote Fletcher:...Have you read any of the 3 posts about MN cops subverting OWS?

No I haven't, but I saw nothing wrong with those.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

I was immediately responding to "Recovering conservative"... who seemingly has disapeared as quickly as whence he came... hmm...

Dr. Econ - You are aware of a LOT of my opinions on a WIDE variety of topics. I use you as my intellectual "welcome mat" on them.

I ask the question, "What am I writing about that's insane?"

I mean you state that I write like an insane madman... that should be relatively EASY for you to back up with some facts.

What have I written about that is insane?

Fletcher Christian

Don't worry I am still here but saw no point in responding to someone who is willful Ignorant and happy that way. People have tried to educate you on several threads but you repeat the same trash so why waste my time. I have more meaningful activities in life than to try to pry your eyes open and remove your tin foil hat. So have a great life, waiting for whatever to come get you. To turn your phase, “useless idiot”

Recovering conservative2's picture
Recovering cons...

Currently Chatting

The Death of the Middle Class was by Design...

Even in the face of the so-called Recovery, poverty and inequality are getting worse in our country, and more wealth and power is flowing straight to the top. According to Paul Buchheit over at Alternet, this is the end result of winner-take-all capitalism, and this destruction of the working class has all been by design.