When will there be a Memorial Day for 1% who start wars?? What about a Memorial Day for war profitteers??

4 posts / 0 new

When the natives get restless,start a war.If we honor the dead in useless wars,why not expose the people/reasons for their death? We should be able to put a memorial at the doorstep of "who started and profit" from any war.Doing that, maybe some can "R.I.P. and L.I.P".(live in peace) Restless natives let the 1% honor Memorail Day,they have earn it. Imagine a whole country being destroy because of "one man"?? Only the the 1% can be crazy enough to do that,they have no morality!

tayl44's picture
tayl44

Comments

We only got this one due to a misunderstanding.

They thought they were voting for "Me more y'all" Day.

Rodger97321's picture
Rodger97321

You don't thing we had a responsibility to take out the two vicious dictators we installed? Where's your sense of globaljustice?

CollegeConservative's picture
CollegeConservative

College,that`s the "problem",the 1% sense of justice.There sense of justice is striaght from "Hell"! Just like Roger take on 1% memorial day,it`s ass backwards.

tayl44's picture
tayl44

Currently Chatting

The other way we're subsidizing Walmart...

Most of us know how taxpayers subsidize Walmart's low wages with billions of dollars in Medicaid, food stamps, and other financial assistance for workers. But, did you know that we're also subsidizing the retail giant by paying the cost of their environmental destruction.