Who wants to call the Fairfax Police on the Bilderberg Group in Chantilly VA????

3 posts / 0 new

Who wants to call the Fairfax Police on the Bilderberg Group in Chantilly VA????

Here's the phone number of the Fairfax County Police Department where you can speak with dispatch:

703-814-7000

Here is the American Free Press number you can give the police for being able to ask Jim Tucker questions about the Bilderberg criminal gathering: 202-544-5977

Make sure the police know that Jim Tucker is a reporter and has been covering the Bilderberg criminal meetings for over 35 years. He also has multiple sources that are reliable and know all the criminal things the Bilderberg Group have been talking about.

Tell them where the Bilderberg Group meeting will be:

Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles hotel, site of the Bilderberg meeting in 2002 and 2008, is fully booked from Thursday May 31st up to and including June 3rd, but has rooms available either side of those dates, suggesting almost certainly that it will be home turf for Bilderberg’s crucial 2012 get-together.

Source: http://www.infowars.com/secretive-bilderberg-group-set-to-meet-in-virgin...

What law will they be violating in the event that any American politicians attend?

The Logan Act 1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

Also they may require your name, number, and possibly address but they never completely asked for mine. Don't be afraid when doing this because I did this even though I was nervous.

Here is a public record of what I did. It even has a rush note taking transcript. Basically I took notes while I was speaking with dispatch. It was very difficult but I want to do a lot for the liberty and freedom patriotic movement.

http://wearechange.org/i-called-the-fairfax-co-police-on-the-bilderberg-...

Author: Brian D. Hill

Source: USWGO Alternative News

The Bilderberg Group appears to meet every four years in the United States of America. According to Infowars the Bilderberg Group will meet in Chantilly, VA from May 31st to June the 3rd in 2012. They are likely meeting at the “Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles hotel, site of the Bilderberg meeting in 2002 and 2008, is fully booked from Thursday May 31st up to and including June 3rd, but has rooms available either side of those dates, suggesting almost certainly that it will be home turf for Bilderberg’s crucial 2012 get-together.” cited from Infowars.

I have called the Fairfax County Police department to tell their dispatch about the criminal Bilderberg Group gathering. I was nervous when I called in so ignore my repeated words of ‘basically’. Other then that I think I did good trying to get the Bilderberg Group arrested, investigated, and prosecuted. I was nervous as hell because I don’t know how dispatch will take it but yet I reported the Bilderberg Group for violation of The Logan Act.

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat

Comments

Good for him! Unfortunately, it's not likely that the Bilderberg Group will be arrested for their criminal acts, but this will bring a lot of attention to their wrongdoings. A lot of peoples' attitudes towards groups like Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission are very worrying. I asked one person what he thought of them and he said "I don't keep up with conspiracy theories." It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a FACT that these groups are trying to dismantle the American way of life as we know it! If you seriously don't beleive this, look at http://www.martiallawusa.com and see the proof for yourself.

Brennan Newfield's picture
Brennan Newfield

Found this list of America's 20 most dangerous people. There are a few here that I've never heard of.

Art's picture
Art

Currently Chatting

Politifact left the house without their pants on

Liar liar pants on fire…or are they?