why do women have boobs

8 posts / 0 new

so ya got somthin to look at while yer talkin' to em ...

i'm a fan of famly guy ... where's all the humor in polotics these days

lilmorecountry's picture
lilmorecountry

Comments

anthoney weiner ... why can't people just laugh and get over it ... why so serious

lilmorecountry's picture
lilmorecountry

atleast hill-dog had a sense of humor with the restart button ... i would've voted for her if i knew about that then lmao u go girl

lilmorecountry's picture
lilmorecountry

If this is masculine humor, please give me a gender pass. While they are a pleasant part of sex, womean have breasts to feed babies. When we talk with women, it helps to look eye to eye and expect a brain inside. I know, guys, you really have to get over the bimbo attitude. We look dumber than the bimbos in the beer ads. Not a flattering picture. Time to man up.

drc2
Quote drc2:

If this is masculine humor, please give me a gender pass. While they are a pleasant part of sex, womean have breasts to feed babies. When we talk with women, it helps to look eye to eye and expect a brain inside. I know, guys, you really have to get over the bimbo attitude. We look dumber than the bimbos in the beer ads. Not a flattering picture. Time to man up.

so you got somthin to look at when yer talkin' to'em

lilmorecountry's picture
lilmorecountry

Because women like to hug. And it gives men a reason to want to hug them.

rigel1's picture
rigel1

Why do women have assholes? Because they fall in love with them and they help pay the bills.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker
Quote Bush_Wacker:

Why do women have assholes? Because they fall in love with them and they help pay the bills.

lol

lilmorecountry's picture
lilmorecountry

Currently Chatting

Time to Rethink the War on Terror

Thom plus logo

When Eric Holder eventually steps down as Attorney General, he will leave behind a complicated legacy, some of it tragic, like his decision not to prosecute Wall Street after the financial crisis, and his all-out war on whistleblowers like Edward Snowden.