why do women have boobs

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
lilmorecountry
lilmorecountry's picture

so ya got somthin to look at while yer talkin' to em ...

i'm a fan of famly guy ... where's all the humor in polotics these days

Comments

lilmorecountry
lilmorecountry's picture
anthoney weiner ... why can't

anthoney weiner ... why can't people just laugh and get over it ... why so serious

lilmorecountry
lilmorecountry's picture
atleast hill-dog had a sense

atleast hill-dog had a sense of humor with the restart button ... i would've voted for her if i knew about that then lmao u go girl

drc2
If this is masculine humor,

If this is masculine humor, please give me a gender pass.  While they are a pleasant part of sex, womean have breasts to feed babies.  When we talk with women, it helps to look eye to eye and expect a brain inside.  I know, guys, you really have to get over the bimbo attitude.  We look dumber than the bimbos in the beer ads.  Not a flattering picture.  Time to man up.

lilmorecountry
lilmorecountry's picture
drc2 wrote: If this is

drc2 wrote:

If this is masculine humor, please give me a gender pass.  While they are a pleasant part of sex, womean have breasts to feed babies.  When we talk with women, it helps to look eye to eye and expect a brain inside.  I know, guys, you really have to get over the bimbo attitude.  We look dumber than the bimbos in the beer ads.  Not a flattering picture.  Time to man up.

so you got somthin to look at when yer talkin' to'em

rigel1
rigel1's picture
Because women like to hug.

Because women like to hug. And it gives men a reason to want to hug them.

Bush_Wacker
Bush_Wacker's picture
Why do women have assholes? 

Why do women have assholes?  Because they fall in love with them and they help pay the bills.

lilmorecountry
lilmorecountry's picture
Bush_Wacker wrote: Why do

Bush_Wacker wrote:

Why do women have assholes?  Because they fall in love with them and they help pay the bills.

lol